Brilliat! cant wait 4 nxt update plz add pm mexxx

Thank you very much, well i am glad that you like it 😳
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Murphy369-

nice one πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Bhavapriya

Thanks for the PM. Awesome part and waiting for the next part.

Thank you 😊, well i am tapping it
Originally posted by apurva100

continue soon!!

thank you , i am going to update soon πŸ˜‰
oh fab update 
thankx for pm
I have just read all four parts!! It's amazing!!! Continue soon and please add me to your pm list😊

Hello my lovely people ! Well thank you so much for your positive replies😊, i am trying my best and i hope you will like it.

Part 5

Khushi put the earrings and looked at her watch

Khushi : we are late, let's go

Arohi : paar khushi meri baat to suno...

Khushi was outside the house waiting for Aman, she looked at her watch and said

yeh Aman bhi na 

Suddently a car came and the driver gave a letter to khushi

Khushi opened the enveloppe   i am looking at the stars and at my watch , hope you come fast 

Driver : Mr Kapoor ap ka party mein wait kar rahe hai, app please car mein betiye

Khushi : OK, Roro jaldi ao !

At the party

Druv was sipping  wine, the atmosphere was nice just what he wanted sexy girls dancing around him, a lot of alcohol and this soft pop music.                                             

Soon Arohi will be there and it will be fun.                                                                            

He looked at this cousin : the great Arnav Sing Raizada who was shaking hands with a man who must be 22 years olds or something like that.                                                 

He was impressed that his cousin was going to make a deal with a young man.

A woman's hand rested on his cousin arm : Lavanya' he smirked  she had changed so much, she was wearing a backless orange saree as if she was the Raizada's dutiful bahu,  while all the girl present were wearing evening dress. They were walking around with hardly a stitch around.

There Arnav Sing Raizada was impressed by this Aman Kapoor and his business sense. He liked this man who seemed to be devoted to his work.

Aman with a smile : Mr Raizada  i am truly honored to be a part of this project

Arnav : i hope it will work

Aman : don't worry...

Waiter : Mr Kapoor she is there

Aman with a huge smile : the entrance is ready ?

Waiter : yes sir

Aman : and make sure that the lights turn off at time

Aman was tensed, he was pacing around and  whispering something

Arnav : Aman, are you OK ?

Aman : Mr Raizada please wish me a good luck, today'

The lights turned off the tune of Kuch Kuch hota hai was playing in the background

Khushi was standing  in the dark afraid, she hates being in the dark than suddently a light spotted on her

There she was, standing in a a black blue dress which stopped just above her knees, with a puzzeld expression on her face.  Her hair were gathered into a messy bun. Her sleeveless dress was accentuating her milky skin tone. Her diamond earrings made her look like an angel  just fell from heaven. Yes Khushi Kumari Gupta had changed and no one could know it better than the great Arnav Sing Raizada.

Aman Kapoor was on his knees eyes closed as if he did not want to wake up from a dream, his right hand toward her and the other on his hearth.

Khushi with a hesitant voice : Aman... what are you doing ? And can you please turn on the lights

Aman opened his eyes and with a soft voice : Khushi aaj mujhe bolne do

Khushi was looking at right and left, something was weird

Khushi : Aman please light on karo

Aman : Ok, turn on the lights please

Khushi looked at him and smile : yeh sab kya hai Aman

Aman still on his knees, closed his eyes : Khushi mein tumko bachpan se janta hoon, aur jab hum college mein thai to mujho malum hua key tumko bohot pyaar karta hoon, tumko kona nahi chahta, jab se tum dehli se wapis ayee hoon meine yeh realize kiya key  tumse pyaar to mein karta hoon  lekin tumhare saath apni puri zindagi batana chahta hoon, so would you marry me ?

She couldn't believe her eyes, there he was standing as usual with his three piece suit, a drink in his hand and giving her a questionning look. She wanted to hug him and question him why he didn't call her or try to meet her.  laad governor kahi ka  she murmered.                                                                                                                         

She could see his lips moving in a what the. She smiled inside her.                       

Unfortunately her joy was short-lived when she saw Lavanya kissing his cheek and smiled to her   "Chamkili"

But that was more than enough for khushi to remenber all his hateful words that he said to her at diwali. No she will not let it happen again...

Aman : Khushi ? Are you ok ? Sorry if

Khushi looked at Arnav and then at Aman : don't be, i feel the same for you

Aman standing up again : so you ?

Khushi with a smile : yes i will marry you

Everybody cried out with joy and Aman put the ring

Arnav could feel tears coming from his eyes, tears of rage. Yes Arnav Singh Raizada was impressed by this Aman Kapoor and his business sense but he was more impressed by the way he won hands down...

The precap is for tomorrow 

And please do comment or like if you don't have time to comment, i want to know how many people like it

Please😭

Edited by fascination - 12 years ago
loved it!!!!
amazing the meeting ws!!!!!
bt the precap is definitely more interesting!!!!
do add me to ur pm list...really liked it..
woah nice update

and damnnn this is tense!