Thanks a lot Daisy.

KiRaN_K thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

๐Ÿ˜Šthanks a million daisy!!!

i miss armaan!!!

aniifuzz thumbnail

There was definately not enough Armaan in todays episode.๐Ÿ˜”

But... thanks sooooooooooooo much Daisy for your Charismatic, beautiful, amazing, well written, enthusiastic... uh running out of words, UPDATE!

Thank you, Thankyou, THAAAAANK YOU ๐Ÿค—

rabeeak2003 thumbnail
Thank you soooooo much daisy. I just love reading your detailed updates. I feel as if I am watching it on TV.
urmajesty thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Daisy, you do an awesome job. Looking forward to see Jassi in the black dress...
Rumi thumbnail
Thanks  a lot Daisy ! it was a very beautiful update of the beautiful episode!although we missed araman, but the episode was really godd! Jassi is already looking beautiful , imagine how she will be after complete make-over!!!!!
prachi23 thumbnail
Thanks a zillion for the updates Daisy.

By the way, I'm a new member here so I just wanted to say hi to everyone and thanks to you Daisy for your wonderful updates. I've been reading your updates for quite a while, even when I wasn't a memeber.

~Prachi
Deli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for the fantastic update Daisy, like people have said, we really appreciate it. ^_^ <3

The only thing that I liked watching about today's episode was Jassi. She looked soooooo beautiful. It's just too bad we didn't get to see any new scenes with Armu today, which is a real shame, I miss him already. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

*sigh* I guess we'll see what happens on Monday, can't wait until then! =)

Btw Daisy and Jprasad, I too miss GM and yea JP, they should have dedicated a Saturday episode toward Armaan&Jassi scenes/moments...

nowinusa2003 thumbnail

hI your updates are great they are very perfectly written thnaks once again now i never get a chance to watch jassi so i use to miss it but your updates have made it very easy thanks for that. if you can provide with a few to jassi 's makeover photos than it would be fun as i would never be able to see jassi in todays black suit or any of her make over.

Thanks once again.