Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Mujhe Neend na aaye--Ashu ki Yaad Sataye! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabzonedge

Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Day Dreaming Halat.. kya hai.. kaise... Anji / Baba/ Aunty ko Bataun main??
                       Karvat badal ...badal...ke raat bitaun  main!!!!!!!!!!!! Day Dreaming

Uff... aisi lagi lagan... Nidhi ho gai... Magan.. woh to gali gali.. 
chat wale ke paas bhi... Ashu ka naam hai.. japti hui mili ROFL

Really...the Quote is so true... 'Uff kya Jadu Mohabbat hai' Embarrassed  

After a rather.. EXCITING and MARATHON-RUNNING adventure at the 'Baba ka Makaan' which somehow became a 'Bhoot Bangla' thanks to a freaked out n Whistle blowing Chote Sarkar... Nidhi ji and Anji ji.. proceeded to have some chat!! Embarrassed But.. nahi ji... if not saiyan ji. .unke assistant ji pahuch gaye... wahan.. jahan.. unki priye.. aka Anji ji thi hazir..!! Wink  Aur jhat se .. dekha Nidhi ne mauka.. aur mara chauka... n asked about  HER .... Dil ka DAKTARTongue  As Ranga informed her that Ashu was fit as a fiddle... Wifeys face lit up like a huge MUMBATTI Embarrassed  (That ofcourse wasnt missed by Anji Wink

But anjaan from the karnamas of his beti MAHAN ... Nidhis Baba..was full on getting things ready for the 'Rishta' that was sent for Nidhi...! But Baba ko kya pata...'Nidhi hui.. Sabse Parai.. jab se.. Ashu sang usne prem ki jyot jalai' Wink   Nidhi was left flabbergasted at the development and told her Dad point blank that.. 'Marriage' was not one of her immediate concerns! Baba however..did ask her to address ...things that culd b her immediate concern.. aka CAREER..!! 

A hairan pareshan .. Nidhi.. kept pacing in the room... n looking at her moms pic.. but it was.. her Patidevs... voice...his words... his image.. n his impact...that made.. Nidhi...TAKE that... FINAL call... the call...that will take her.. not only back to where she belongs... the MEDICAL profession but also in the arms of the MAN... she is DESTINED to BELONG to... for LIFE!! Cool

The morning thereafter convo of Anji-Nidhi was Stupendous... and i loved the dialogues esp the 'Missed call' and 'No entry' ones!! Anji is fulfilling the role of a TRUE friend who not only give u strength but also raise an alarm when they think ur about to TRIP...!! But Anji.. dunchya worry.. wherever Nidhi trips... ASHU will be there to hold her.. in his.. ARMS n keep her WARM!! Embarrassed

Superb epi...!! Loved if FULL ON!! Even the Ashu-Mallu scenes were damn cute..!! Tongue

Great post...the entire episode was beautiful...showed the lovely relatonships betweent he characters in this story...Embarrassed

Nidhi is a special character in that shes truly deep...she doesn't share everything even with her best friend...she keeps her deepest & most tenderest feelings to herself...and those tender feelings are the ones Anji can sense...but maybe Nidhi isn't so comfortable sharing...including the fact that she cant sleep @ night and Saiyaan ji's yaad tadpati hai LOL...I love that about her...maybe one day Ashu will be the one she'll be completely free & honest with about these feelings...Embarrassed

My favorite scene was the one where Nidhi is contemplating her future...at night in her room with the wind blowing beautifully...looking at her mom's picture...& with Ashu's words echoing in her mind over and over...saiyaan playing beautifully in the bg...it was a very spiritual type scene...her future seemed to be calling her...everything seemed to be pointing to Ashutosh...her life partner...LOVED that element...the wind gave it such a supernatural feel...Smile

yup i thot so...in dat scene..sumthng hits ur heart..isin't????...i was wonderng m i feelng dis nly...but u also noticed itt...Smile

definitely...i thought the scene showed how real Nidhi is...she has trouble making decisions...she is weighed down by the power of love...it shows that love is a powerful emotion...not an every day thing...it changes a person so much...it was touching seeing her juggle her mother's wishes plus her love...all pointing to Dr Kotnis Hospital Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva...RamonaG....rabzonedge

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mujhe Neend na aaye--Ashu ki Yaad Sataye! (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wizardofoz

Very good comeback from all the brickbats received over the last couple of weeks. I am now looking forward to the "aspathaal" scenes between Nidhi and Ashu. CVs sahi kiya re bidooLOL
Not to mention, an awesome post as usual from Tanu, you are a "shtar" Star

Aww thank u dear... very sweet of u Embarrassed
N me too.. i really want.. Professional bonding now... i mean ofcourse.. Nidhi can go all crushing n weak kneed for saiyan ji. .but her work should sweep him off his feet now...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...RamonaG....yanks28

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

My favorite scene was the one where Nidhi is contemplating her future...at night in her room with the wind blowing beautifully...looking at her mom's picture...& with Ashu's words echoing in her mind over and over...saiyaan playing beautifully in the bg...it was a very spiritual type scene...her future seemed to be calling her...everything seemed to be pointing to Ashutosh...her life partner...LOVED that element...the wind gave it such a supernatural feel...Smile

Yankuu mine too. .i loved it.. thats why title is dedicated to that scene... she was totally contemplating and at a very...high level..! It felt so heartwarming to see her.. think about Ashus words as confusions ran in her mind..!! Felt awesome.. Tongue

...RamonaG....yanks28

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabzonedge

wow..was w8ng for itt..its a trt reading ur masaledaar..chatpate reviews..every day...

today was such a good episode..n ur analysis made it look...more interestng...

thnx dear...Clap

Thank u dear.. Hug... since two days.. my boss is making me slog till late Ouch Culdn watch the epi on time..!! But it was AWESOMEEE!! <3

Love this show sooo much Tongue

...RamonaG....yanks28

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronnie85

lovely post n superb analysis.. Thumbs Up

i missed the second half of today's episode... bt whtever i saw, i loved it..

so is it time for Nidhi to come back to hospital?? cn we expect to see nidhi take up her medical profession agn very soon?? is she gonna do dat just coz of the feelings she have for her future patidev??WinkEmbarrassed
Embarrassed

Yesh.. Yesh... at the end.. Nidhi tells her Dad that she is resuming back at Doc. Kotnis General Hosp Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85...RamonaG....yanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Yankuu mine too. .i loved it.. thats why title is dedicated to that scene... she was totally contemplating and at a very...high level..! It felt so heartwarming to see her.. think about Ashus words as confusions ran in her mind..!! Felt awesome.. Tongue

yeah i know u loved it too Big smile sigh...he already means so much to her...she gives him so much importance in all her decisions...values his opinion...she is in LOVE...maaa Nidhz in love...EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Armu4eva...RamonaG....

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
well Nidhi has decided to throw Anji's words of caution to the winds and set sail on unchartered  seas..so ab jo hi hoga she has to weather the storms & hopefully emerge...VICTORIOUS...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by ramonag - 04 November 2011 at 2:22pm

Armu4evayanks28

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

yeah i know u loved it too Big smile sigh...he already means so much to her...she gives him so much importance in all her decisions...values his opinion...she is in LOVE...maaa Nidhz in love...EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Cry <---Khushi ke aansun.. seeing Nidhz in love..jus warmed my heart completely Tongue n yep.. he is always on her mind.. in her subconscious ... Embarrassed

...RamonaG....yanks28

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.