Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-BaRul-ParAz-

IF-Rockerz

-BaRul-ParAz-

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Hi guys im new here

hope will ave a great time on this forum too LOL
So back to my topic,Today Kristal just stole my heart her scene with dabbu(hope it's his name i didnt make any mistakeLOL) jst made me cry Krystal is truly an amazing actress.
i wasn't liking her before (the show begin don't misunderstand me guys) But now waooo Just wanna know more about her .

Guys i was a silent reader since a week but is it me or this forum isnt much active Question 
I want to see that show in the top three HIT the chaska meterLOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

einnieearchuBhavyaRedya2zahid

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kristal stole my heart today" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soni2004

Goldie

soni2004

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Krystle is truly an amazing actress.

You really like her in this show...and you hated her as Veera in Kis Desh Mein Rehta hai Dil Mera (actually you went from hating the character Veera to liking her a few weeks before her role ended on the show).

-BaRul-ParAz-

IF-Rockerz

-BaRul-ParAz-

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni2004

Krystle is truly an amazing actress.

You really like her in this show...and you hated her as Veera in Kis Desh Mein Rehta hai Dil Mera (actually you went from hating the character Veera to liking her a few weeks before her role ended on the show).

actually i didnt watch Kis desh i hated her in Baat hammari pakhi hai
she is a versatile actress she is simplys amazing

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
yup c is really osum actress,.like her since kis desh,..ong! d trio scene made he cry!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-BaRul-ParAz-

BhavyaRedy

BhavyaRedy

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
If u like krystle then comment on her forum so that we can increase her ranking in IF

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-BaRul-ParAz-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.