Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I am Team ARHI : Not Team Arnav or Team Khushi (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

Nibelungenlied

Nibelungenlied

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Hey Fari Huggreat post!!! I love Arnav and Khushi. And I'm all for team ArHi. 

I have fallen in love with both Arnav and Khushi, just as they are. Just as they have been portrayed. I just want to laugh with them, cry with them, feel their pain, feel their angst, feel the joy of requited love, feel the agony of being unable to reciprocate their true feelings, every feeling they go through, I want to share with them:)) And here we have two wonderful actors who make me experience every emotion they go through. I love them both. They excel.

Edited by Saatschi - 04 November 2011 at 2:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I am Team ARHI : Not Team Arnav or Team Khushi (Page 7)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vasiraju

IF-Rockerz

vasiraju

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Partyhey Fari u r such a darling yarr,u will boostup the courage of the viewers wid ur post.such timely  post is much required. detail analysis of arnav,when people r bashing kushi n arnav  u made a  post can't we love both of them together...whooo every time u bang on wid new post.Thumbs Upi am wid ARhi team...

incandescent

ClaraOswald.

IF-Dazzler

ClaraOswald.

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
What an awesome post , you have just said it all. Clap

incandescent

vasiraju

IF-Rockerz

vasiraju

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

Partyhey Fari u r such a darling yarr,u will boostup the courage of the viewers wid ur post.such timely  post is much required. detail analysis of arnav,when people r bashing kushi n arnav  u made a  post can't we love both of them together...whooo every time u bang on wid new post.Thumbs Upi am wid ARhi team...
hey fari call me as lucky ,i jus posted u on somzz post a reply plz go thought it...

incandescent

music1

IF-Dazzler

music1

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
There are days when I just hated Arnav,there are days when I disliked khushi,but not a single day went by without me loving Arhi more and more.

incandescent

NaBoleTumNa...

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazkaincandescent

Kokila11

IF-Dazzler

Kokila11

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Yep i'm definitely in team ARHI! Smile

incandescent

shaz2009

IF-Dazzler

shaz2009

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Very well said,I'm with you.Even though Arnav and Khushi are not together now ,they sure will unite as one as they are destined to to be walking life together as their names are already carved out on each others fates...it is only circumstances and the situation that has driven them apart so everyone should stop this division of Arnav and Khushi and unite as one...team Arhi as that's where we all will end up anyway.

sunaina02

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.