Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
wonderful post...Bang On, Bring it On...
I may be really upset with ASR today, but I am sure he will be the one to confess and also will break the gap between them...I am so looking forward to that...Barun and Sanaya are doing an awesome job potraying the characters and hats off to the script writer and Direction as well!!

Team ArHi !!❀️
ArHi_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for putting it this way Fari. It is true, we are team ArHi at the end of the day. They are one for us that is the reason we are pained when either of them get hurt. We yearn for both of them to be together. They will be together for sure but there is lots more to happen till we reach that stage.

However long it takes, team ArHi will be with them and take them forward. Tonight is a sad one since Arnav and Khushi are crying 😭 but we are hopeful. These dark times will pass and will bring along love and happiness. The path is really painful and as you said there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Bas dekhne ki baat hai!!!

Thank you Fari!!
peppygeek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
*hands raised,waving frantically*
Count me in too.! With this couple you never know what to expect! I'm in for a long haul.
TEAM ARHI *chanting*πŸ‘πŸΌ
Radhe1085 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fari,
I may not comment on your posts but love to read them, today I could not stop my self to post . And yes, I am with you TEAM ARHI rocks!!!!!!!!!
If they laugh we laugh with them
If they fight we fight with them
if they cry we cry with them
if they fall in love we fall in love with them
and the list goes on, you got the gist but what ever we do We Love them with all our hearts and we only want their happiness.

Thanks for a wonderful post!!!!!!!!

Oh just wanted to add, Barun and Sanaya Rock as ArHiπŸ‘. Thank you guys for portraying Arnav and Kushi for us and entertaining us all with your Brilliant performances.
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Well saidπŸ‘πŸΌ , I am also team Arhi. 
Priya_128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i think the reason why we all love this show is for the characters...
a few days before napstermonster had posted...the fact that these two come with all these flaws and baggages is what makes this show so good ! 

the way they try to battle their demons while juggling all the circus around them and in process see the nuances in each other that no other has witnessed is what makes for brilliant screen time.

Team ARHI always...
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Fari !! πŸ€— Such a marvelous post this is  .. Seriously who are we to decide whether they shud be together or not ?? It has already been decided and there match is made in heaven . ArHi all da way !This is their story . We dont want some other goody goody typical guy with our Jalebi gal . It will be like any other indian drama then . Jalebi gal and Laad governor will always be my MOST favourite jodi no matter what ,,...
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Too tired to reply to each and every post. But thanks for being in the team. πŸ€—
anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
hey i am team ARHI tooo...!!!
great post!!!
πŸ‘   πŸ‘
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Arhi ABSOLUTELY ROCK !!!!