Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

incandescent

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescent

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

I am heartbroken today, poor Khushi had to endure so much today. But the girl is a fighter. She will win this Battle. She will rise from the ashes like a pheonix.

Boa and her beloved pet snake cant bring her down. Arnav's harsh words won't break her down. She will defeat the evil. She will show Arnav the path towards happiness. 

She is the ultimate fighter - the one who fights her own battle with a smile on her face. She is the epitome of GIRL POWER!! Thumbs Up

My much loved ' thick shelled, unbreakable on the outside but fragile and easily shattered inside' ASR. He broke Khushi's heart into a thousand pieces. In the process he shattered his own heart into a million pieces. 

He will see the light at the end of the tunnel. The light that awaits him. The light named Khushi. That day will come soon.

When he is ready to embrace the light, he will never break her heart. He will shower her with all the 'KHUSHI' in this world. Big smile

These two are meant to be together. It was designed by the Divine Power. Who are we to judge them or tell them one doesn't deserve the other.

I am rooting for these two.

I am TEAM ARHI. 

Are you?

Edited by incandescent - 04 November 2011 at 12:21pm

The following 85 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnavDearJeevitha.P601109simbeljennylives85preet112kashevlnp11Nibelungenliedgudia7TheNikil1Cinderella100kdg129arhi_78deadly-kissshaz01AdhooriSiRadhe1085true-bluechupachupfascinationJuicee_Sushieacnipkkndbleeding.loveshahnaz12sparikhNi_singhspsharmilaArHi_4everMarciizanamihemvbarnshishaam91shilparoxxmusic1ClaraOswald.Incognit0S.Stephynoorie_shaz2009faree..Damsel..premparbatSupna9mommy2000vasiraju-BaRul-ParAz-KeshriyaTheMogambochammak_challonyxxLyla.Khanfj08-Kruti.S-sunflower52.Euphoria.NaBoleTumNa...rfak-fanInfofanLeah1--Krish--monsi08stardust-asha...Mrs.MuffinSobtinaz17555--Nargis--.Saraa.tina_1234mazkachazkaRavishingSaRunmomma1128Imzishybabesbk2-Jahnvi-Mariaa.RDMephistoFreshDaisyRavishingSaRun-Henna 786sunaina02-AquaMermaiden-mishti_17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I am Team ARHI : Not Team Arnav or Team Khushi" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Baang OnnStar !! <3 i With uuu Big smile!! <3 Caaan't Agree  MoreHug 

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 04 November 2011 at 12:20pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anodaksgfanvasirajuincandescentmazkachazka

stardust-

IF-Rockerz

stardust-

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
~love conquers all~
even if i say it on another 12738590 posts, i can't seem to get 'nuff of that statement, in the current scenario LOL
great one fari :)
lets wish we could wipe away tears from her eyes or close his eyes and feel those moments for him..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kulangimazkachazkaincandescent

asha...

IF-Rockerz

asha...

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Great post Fari Thumbs Up...im totally with you...TEAM ARSHI ROCK!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajuincandescent

RavishingSaRun-

IF-Stunnerz

RavishingSaRun-

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
can i give you a big hug for this?Hug i badly wanted a post like this! it was going on my nerves that someone was like khushi is hurt and someone was like arnav is hurt! damn it both of them!! i really dont think so that his words actually hurt her! yes the biggest thing hurt her that he doesnt care! she has listened his harsh word before too but thins time its not his words its his feelings which is hurting her! but i am sure she will soon overcome all this!! after the she is The khushi..fighter!Big smile

and arnav! he really needs support actually! i had said it earlier too..he is actually cheating on hiself and the person who cheats on himself is the biggest fool and this fool actually knows that he is in love..and also the girl he loves also loves him..knowing everything he is running! so ya its hurting! its really sad to see him so helpless!Ouch but ofcourse he is arnavCool he will be back and i am sure he himself will confess his love very soonEmbarrassed

at the end of the day its only  ArHi..no Arnav..no Khushi!!
ArHi rocks!! Cool
three cheers for my love sick ArHiTongueLOL

Edited by vampire_girl - 04 November 2011 at 12:30pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_Sushiepremparbatvasirajuchammak_challoRavishingSaRunincandescent

arnshi

Goldie

arnshi

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

100 % Agree with you...a much needed post...

I am team ARHI.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_Sushieincandescent

--Nargis--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nargis--

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
ClapWell Said TEAM ARHI...all the way!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

..Damsel..

IF-Dazzler

..Damsel..

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
great postThumbs Up...and i'm with you, on team ArHiDay Dreaming...will always be there for them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.