Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Did everyone forget Arnav's scene with K's Fam??!

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Hey guys!!

In all the remorse and heartbreak of today's episode, and wishes for Arnav to suffer... Did everyone forget about his scene with Khushi's family?? I was pleasently surprised that Buaji off all people was so polite to him (see there still might be hope for her!).
I guess the fam knew he paid for all the hospital expenses.

The moment Arnav enetered, they focused of Babuji, almost as if he had a 6th sense (well he kind of does, he was the only one who could sense something fishy was up with Shyam) to see through Arnav's tough outer exterior and right into him and see what a troubled, conflicted person he is. I feel he could sense the obvious tension between him and Arnav.
I have a strong feeling, he'll play a huge role in Arnav and Anjali's life, as far as we've been shown, these both were betrayed by their father, so Shashi will play an important role in their lives as a surrogate father. Ultimately, it will be him who'll tell Arnav Shyam's truth and make him realize his love for Khushi and tell him to go after his love... awww that'll be a cherishable scene!

I really liked the interaction between him and the family, maybe it was a foreshadow of what is to come... how they'll treat their son-in-law and he his in-laws!

xxx

Edited by sugar_babe - 04 November 2011 at 12:24pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

farhacassimveechasimbelgurukhushsun2011hemvbhuny.thebestbfunofbb123-Zara-fj08Imzipinky_blueskies

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the support guys, trying to lighten the mood around the forum.. guess it doesn't bother anyone!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011bfunofbb123

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
gr8 that someone mentioned that... i hadnt heard abt that in the updates and i was so plesantly surprised by arnav's behavior inside the Gupta house... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123Imzi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index