Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
(Bhartikhushi909/IF This update is exclusive for www.india-forums.com do not copy)

Recap:
CGM; WU 29th Oct. '11

Written Update : by  BhartiKhushi909

Video Update : by sonyfan28

CGM WU: 4th Nov. '11

(Bhartikhushi909/IF This update is exclusive for www.india-forums.com do not copy)

Highlights

* CGM & channakya enters the vindhya forests.
CGM & channakya got trapped in adhivasi's trap.
* Channakya pretend to be ahiria's frnd to fool them.
* D calls bhadrasaal , who is very well known to the nature of adhivasi clan.
* Amatya n bhadrasaal had a cold war n dhanna enjoy it.
* Channakya tries to make ahiria understand to support them.
* When ahiria dnt understand channakya gave him chunauti for vayu yudh on CGM's behalf.

Update

Channakya n chandragupt enters the vindhya forests n acharya told CGM that the tribals there dnt allow any1 to enter thr area , thy kill ppl at once , cgm ask him that then y thy are going to them to finish themselves , acharya told him that thr's no difference b/w dhanna n these tribes are no difference.

As thy entering the forests the traps were attacking them but thy are saved but soon thy got tapped n the tribals attack them but acharya plays a trick n says that the tribal leader ahiria is his frnd n he can to meet him n if thy torture them ahiria will punish them n thy leave from there, before that CGM got injured n he was goin uncouncious.

Ahiria gets to noe abt channakya n he called magadh's men who came with message for him n as he read the letter he gets to noe abt channakya n he decides to handover both to get sum gold.

Magadh 
Dhanna was getting desperate to capture acharya n CGM , so he call his spl men bhadrasaal Embarrassed, who was very used to with those tribals , as he entered the darbar thr was a sort of cold war b/w him n amatya , he insulted him n amatya shouts on him to give punishment, etc(plz watch this sceneLOLD was thoroghly enjoying the grey eyed male cats fightLOL).Bhadrasaal promises dhaana to catch both of them soon.

Ahiria n guru-shishya came face to face n acharya offers him an apple as a token of first meeting but he makes fun of him n even call him beggar , this makes CGM angry but acharya ask him to stop n he talks with ahiria n makes him understand that thy are here to want thr help for thr motherland nwhich want sacrifice but he one more time make fun of it n says that thy only want gold n can do anything for it , acharya ask him to kill his mother n he'll give him all gold of magadh, it makes him angry n acharya gave him chunauti for vayu yudh from CGM's behalf as its for the next tribal leader n he want all tribals to be with him n this can only happen when CGM will be thr leader. 

DoneBig smile

HIT THE CHASKAMETER.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 05 November 2011 at 12:07pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

FREEZING85bhaiyyajichistajustjayatiMoner_Radioswethasyam08Charu21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CGM WU: 4th Nov. '11" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
thanks kushi! 

was waiting for u to complete the update LOL

too good episode Sumbha Sumbha ROFL

loved the cold war btw amatya n bhadrashaal. there is something btw them for sure.

Amatya was like now D would not listen to me after his entry Cry haha he was a bit scared i think LOL

and D as usual fabuluos acting by suraj ji!

Swetha

Edited by vss08 - 04 November 2011 at 1:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
thanx for waiting yaar 

yes the epi was so refreshing loved the entries n acharya was awesome he was confusing ahiria 

swethasyam08

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Acharya as usual at his best in confusing others with his words LOL

Swetha

Amor.

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
hmm thanks for the update bharti

somehow i was not understanding this episode at all

ahira looked like those junglee tribals who eat human beings

somethng was very gross about him apart from  theway he kept saying shumba shumba

and the other entry

bhadra something

does he remind anyone of  karvinath

me thinks he was acting more like karvi

over all i didnt enjoy this episode

just my opinion Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

detiAmor.

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
@CB
yes te sumbha sumbha was l'il OTT but i njoyed bhadrasaal's entry n ahiria's madness he was perfect as a tribal 

swethasyam08

Reshabh

Reshabh

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
where can i get episode to watch online, i missed them

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.