Swaminiji - decisions all over??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tulip21

IF-Dazzler

tulip21

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Hi all 

As i was thinking swaminiji will throw her decisions all over which will create a lot of rift in the marriage... i hope beeji will say yes to everything since they are the groom's side... but maanvi will be in lot of trouble but faces all with a smile for jeevika...
my only question is why they accepted from a very simple living for their so great rich family ... and now wants to make all by themselves...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Swaminiji - decisions all over??" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
coz viren liked jeevika in d 1st luk! dats y dy ve said yes!

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Yes,Viren didn't like other girls but he liked Jeevika from first glance Embarrassed And he said yes..

For Swaminiji and the Vadera family the most important thing is Viren's happiness and choice!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.