Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral Friday 4th Nov 2011 (Page 2)

acornn Senior Member
acornn
acornn

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Thanks for the excellent update and comments!!  Enjoyable episode to cap-off a boring week!!

No T'n'TA Unhappy!

The lame A track although a complete filler...good to see A getting thrashed, yet "dogged "in his effort... surely it's dog days" for A.  A @ his barking best when talking to S, getting barked @ on the street.. ROFL ROFL. BGM for A track was good.

Just as first T'n'TA anniv has drawn to closure, creative sublimely hinting a shocker for viewers...psycho declaring that she is going to spend next anniv day with TA...Does it implicitly mean that psycho track is going to be lingering for some more time?!?...baah..phpht.   Seriously psycho mannerism is a parody, boring and repetitive.

Star of day: Nit for all his woodenness, extolling and paying tribute to T'n'TA's beautiful relationship..nizzz. Nit dripping and heaping lavish praise for T'n'TA.. marvelous , rubbing salt to wound by paying compliments to psycho for rendering 'timely help' to TA..* priceless * and adding insult to injury by the way crediting her [ via Thulz] 'noble pure heart' for all the succor...*super-o-super* , rising the psychoses index through the roof.   

Edited by acornn - 04 November 2011 at 12:01pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rselvisowjanya32GayashrivjayamTTfanPearl.Nixkiekarthi173

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Thank you pearl for the update. Loved the comments too. First few minutes of Anand was total Aruvai. Why is kumaran torturing us with A?. But he compensated it with nit/Chaaru scene. I loved the way Chaaru is advancing in her psychoness.But feel sorry for her also.Because it is not her fault. The people I hate now who are responsible for this is GW and her son TA.Iam pissed off with periappa also. Despite knowing everything, he is not doing anything for Chaaru. Hope Chaaru's mom brings up this topic of Chaaru's mysterious behavior with periappa.
If Tulsi really asked Nit to send the photographs to c, kudos to her for seendufying Chaaru. It is kind of mean.Nice tit for tat. Of course, T has no way of knowing C is mentally affected. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sowjanya32GayashrivjayamTTfanPearl.Nixkiekarthi173

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks Pearl for a lovely update for this psycho-filled epi Big smile. You definetly deserve a Hug for updating an epi without T&T, but with a mental in full form Dead .

Kumaran...it is disgusting to see how a guy alanchufies for his first night Dead and you are giving him so much of screen time for such a disgusting side track Dead...so much waste of time Thumbs Down.

I am srsly fed with up with this pei . Her scenes and acting are becoming monotonous Thumbs Down. Don't you have anything else to show than pei pidichufying her head and uruttufying her big eyes Thumbs Down...repetition of what we all have already seen when psycho was in India Sleepy . Come on...rombha arukkureenga viewers ai Angry. Ithu pothathu nu...engagament cancel aanathaala oruthanga mental aagittangalam and from UK operate panni oru padicha hubby and wife ai separate pannuvangalam Thumbs Down...hmmm. I understand SV is a good actress but she can be used in other ways than in a way which irritate the viewers like anything Thumbs Down. Anyways i don't think Thuls is the main lead of the serial...it is pei and her loose mental talks all the way Angry Dead. Who needs this Mr. K Angry.

Don't air a promo with pei going mental again in her "UK" room  . Anandh alanchufying more ...GW's nakkal look at Thuls Dead...TA shouting at Thuls Angry and Thuls standing somewhere crying. Who cares if Kumaran himself, the PH and the channel don't care abt  their serial anymore Angry.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanJan50Pearl.Nixkiekarthi173

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

Awww...Gunz...I see your frusteration...I like your thoughts and prediction about the promo for this week...the same scenes as before will come again next week.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanPearl.Nixkiekarthi173

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Thank you Pearl for the superb update, Hug

Nothing much to comment on Anand's scene.. the story around him is the same everytime.. but the situations are being different..

Niteesh was good today.. His dialogs on T&T were superb.. They way he explained every bit of the party was nice..

Unexpected things also have happened in the party.. happy to see Thulasi playing with Charu indirectly and in a good way.. Thulasi should play accordingly without listening to anyone and some how she should make TA understand the real face of Charu and GW.. Hmm I think this is called too much of expectation..Unhappy Lets see..The pictures were too good to see in Charu's FB account..!Tongue

By the way I liked Srividya's acting today.. and and and.. Last scene where Charu was sleeping with that innocent face - I was somehow feeling pity for her pshyconess.. (Don't think I am supporting Shammu in this matter..LOL.. Just felt pity thats it..)

Hoping for a good promo..!!

Edited by TTfan - 04 November 2011 at 1:47pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sowjanya32GayashriPearl.Nixkiekarthi173

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks for super update Pearl!

LOL Gunz, i'll laugh if that same promo airs on Sunday LOLLOLLOL

Shock of day: Charu has facebook!ShockedShocked
No wonder she knows everything that happens in Chennai... I bet she keeps checking TA's relationship status to see if it goes from "married" to "divorced" Tongue

And you the funny part is I bet Thulasi told all these nice things about Charu to Nitish because she felt bad for yelling at her and sent her the wedding celebration pictures as an apology and not actually to irritate Charu LOL

@TTfan, aww, yeah I know, I felt pity for Charu when TA left her in the hospital with VR's heart attack... somehow despite knowing she's evil and hating her so etho paavam maari oru feeling (dont kill me gunz Embarrassed)

Edited by Ranuja - 04 November 2011 at 1:57pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sowjanya32GayashriTTfanPearl.Nixkiekarthi173

kamz22 Newbie
kamz22
kamz22

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Nice updates...

Anand family track totally boring... :(

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanPearl.Nixkiekarthi173

sneha_vijay IF-Dazzler
sneha_vijay
sneha_vijay

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update .

nice episode and niteesh made a good job by sending the pics to pie 

thulasi has started her game.

anand and family is totally dragging ..for silly this they make it issue and they cry..omg...cant bare  all this..

lets see what is all waiting for us.

Edited by sneha_vijay - 04 November 2011 at 8:26pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sowjanya32TTfankarthi173

Go to top