Thendral Friday 4th Nov 2011 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Pearl for a lovely update for this psycho-filled epi πŸ˜ƒ. You definetly deserve a πŸ€— for updating an epi without T&T, but with a mental in full form πŸ€’ .

Kumaran...it is disgusting to see how a guy alanchufies for his first night πŸ€’ and you are giving him so much of screen time for such a disgusting side track 🀒...so much waste of time πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.

I am srsly fed with up with this pei . Her scenes and acting are becoming monotonous πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. Don't you have anything else to show than pei pidichufying her head and uruttufying her big eyes πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...repetition of what we all have already seen when psycho was in India πŸ₯± . Come on...rombha arukkureenga viewers ai 😑. Ithu pothathu nu...engagament cancel aanathaala oruthanga mental aagittangalam and from UK operate panni oru padicha hubby and wife ai separate pannuvangalam πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...hmmm. I understand SV is a good actress but she can be used in other ways than in a way which irritate the viewers like anything πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. Anyways i don't think Thuls is the main lead of the serial...it is pei and her loose mental talks all the way 😑 🀒. Who needs this Mr. K 😑.

Don't air a promo with pei going mental again in her "UK" room  . Anandh alanchufying more ...GW's nakkal look at Thuls 🀒...TA shouting at Thuls 😑 and Thuls standing somewhere crying. Who cares if Kumaran himself, the PH and the channel don't care abt  their serial anymore 😑.

Awww...Gunz...I see your frusteration...I like your thoughts and prediction about the promo for this week...the same scenes as before will come again next week.

Thank you Pearl for the superb update, πŸ€—

Nothing much to comment on Anand's scene.. the story around him is the same everytime.. but the situations are being different..

Niteesh was good today.. His dialogs on T&T were superb.. They way he explained every bit of the party was nice..

Unexpected things also have happened in the party.. happy to see Thulasi playing with Charu indirectly and in a good way.. Thulasi should play accordingly without listening to anyone and some how she should make TA understand the real face of Charu and GW.. Hmm I think this is called too much of expectation..πŸ˜” Lets see..The pictures were too good to see in Charu's FB account..!πŸ˜›

By the way I liked Srividya's acting today.. and and and.. Last scene where Charu was sleeping with that innocent face - I was somehow feeling pity for her pshyconess.. (Don't think I am supporting Shammu in this matter..πŸ˜†.. Just felt pity thats it..)

Hoping for a good promo..!!
Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago
Thanks for super update Pearl!

LOL Gunz, i'll laugh if that same promo airs on Sunday πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shock of day: Charu has facebook!😲😲
No wonder she knows everything that happens in Chennai... I bet she keeps checking TA's relationship status to see if it goes from "married" to "divorced" πŸ˜›

And you the funny part is I bet Thulasi told all these nice things about Charu to Nitish because she felt bad for yelling at her and sent her the wedding celebration pictures as an apology and not actually to irritate Charu πŸ˜†

@TTfan, aww, yeah I know, I felt pity for Charu when TA left her in the hospital with VR's heart attack... somehow despite knowing she's evil and hating her so etho paavam maari oru feeling (dont kill me gunz 😳)
Edited by Ranuja - 12 years ago
Nice updates...

Anand family track totally boring... :(
Thanks for the update .

nice episode and niteesh made a good job by sending the pics to pie 

thulasi has started her game.

anand and family is totally dragging ..for silly this they make it issue and they cry..omg...cant bare  all this..

lets see what is all waiting for us.
Edited by sneha_vijay - 12 years ago
Thanks Pearl for the update.

My question is isn't the punishment for Anand enough? How long is Shyamala going to elude him?

Charu has made her plans such that everyone including Thulasi and Nitish praise her. One point is yesterday the food vendor didn't come in. Can't it happen such that the food vendor comes in when Charu is doing her Pei attam?

Charu has to be there in the serial for long. Nitish and Laav will always be there and Charu belongs to their household. So she has to be there.

Jan, We can always say it is not all Charu's fault. But the hard part is the life in the World will be much easier if each human being understands one another and understands oneself also. This has to be done more importantly by the elders. GP is the most mature elder we have seen. Can't TA's mom understand TA? She could have talked to him kindly and understood his preferences. She was really blackmailing him. Even now, she behaves in a throatcut way to him. Elders have to be such that, whatever youngsters say, they must try to understand the latter. Who will be kind and sympathetic to Charu, if she tells her truth? I am not sure whether her own dad or mom would have maturely dealt with her. May be GP could understand her and kindly do the needful for her. Her dad can even be called a murderer. A psychologist could help her because he/she believes there are good reasons why Charu behaves in that way. He/she tries to understand her and not judge her. The hard part is telling her that she is going in the wrong way will help nobody.

Wish you all a nice weekend,

Edited by maha2us - 12 years ago
Pearl, the update was gr8...i enjoyed reading it πŸ˜Š

@ Maha2us...it is idealistic that GW shld understand TA and GP should hve  handled the situation differently...least expectation from GW...atleast GP should have taken charu to Psyc consultant...perhaps he got satisfied with doctor's advice that change of place wil help psycho to calm down...Dir also could not have dragged psycho's track for ever😑

Charu's peak will not be as violent and yuck like Vel's, i guess...but this one drags for ever...she keeps on maintaining the same ideas ..."kokku thalayil vennai"...and will drag till next wedding day? oh no...repetitive repetitive repetitive πŸ˜‘😑

one pleasant change yesterday was they did not show GW updating to psycho...Nitish took charge to rub salt on her wounds...πŸ˜† (unintentionally though)

next week looks to be promising from storyline POV but Dir, plz no fillers and side tracks...😭
Edited by Gayashri - 12 years ago
 Thanks Pearl for the update.

It was nice to see Anandh getting beaten up by Shyamala's family members 😊 which he deserves for his crooked mind πŸ˜‰ and moreover it was funny to see them crying after realising that they beat Anandh πŸ˜› .Eventhough their scenes are boring πŸ€” to some extent it gives mind relief to the viewers amidst all the tortures which our lead pair are facing at present in this serial. 😳

It was good to see Nitish praising about T&T's love 😊 to that psycho 😳 but felt afraid when I saw her psychotic behaviour  becoming worse than before while conversing with him through the phone  which may also induce her to harm Thulasi in order to live with TA πŸ˜” and it is high time that she gets treated for her mental illness  or otherwise for sure she will damage T&T's relationship which should never happen. πŸ₯Ί

Moreover the director gave a good indication to the viewers that Charu's mother has realised that something is wrong with her daughter 😊 eventhough she has not taken it seriously now πŸ˜” but I pray that soon she should notice her abnormal activities and should get her cured πŸ˜• because it was clearly shown in this episode that Charu's psychotic behaviour is at its peak 😲 which will induce her to cause problems to Thulasi in a vigorous manner in order to separate TA from T. πŸ˜”πŸ˜•
 Thanks for the update.

the episode was nice ,Anand getting beating from his FILπŸ˜† and family was super and when they open and saw that it was him nu ,his face and looks made all of to laugh🀣 .

niteesh made a good job of telling abt T&T to charu ...so that her BP rises more and😑
bt due to this what is going to happen nu dnt know..,bt she was totally off seeing the party pics.dnt know wnat she is going to plan..

hope charu's amma would soon come to know abt charu and her plan ,if then all the problems will be solve for both T&T.