Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral Friday 4th Nov 2011

Pearl. IF-Dazzler
Pearl.
Pearl.

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

saamankamz22divya3rselviAlishaGalsahanarajguruvignesCG_SRIsowjanya32ThendralfankuttyponnusushavviRanu.acornnGayashriTTfanmini_00shubbaVani19Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkienithyamkvharith25

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Lovely Update plus Comments Pearl !!HugBig smile

What an episode...6min of Anand and 10min of PeiShocked

Chennai la pei got countless reporters aamD'oh...GW and Lav right? Angry...Nithesh life la seitha proper job is this Dead. This psycho never plans anything with logic...Grr..now another useless dialog saying she will celebrate next anniversary  with TA aam Angry...oh man i cant digest this pei's pointless plans and pointless monologues anymore...it's only irritate us...evlo days aa psycho said that TA will be hers when she arrives in Chennai...now this same psycho is telling she will come soon and chase Thulasi out aamD'oh..all these days what did she do?Angry...after raising our BP pei is sleeping...its such a kodumai to watch her scenes right now even though most of her conversations are through phone...ithula Chennai ku vantha..oh please noAngry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanGayashrivjayamTTfanmini_00shubbaPearl.

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
tks pearl for that wonderful update..it was fun reading with yr comments...felt like seeing the episodes again!LOL

wow..anand and pe special..good
but am happy that C track progressing...Nit scene good and sending photos and that too at T's request--chancei illai--least expected this..now we know why lav was deputed...

with C threatening to come to chennai soon and with TA believing her completely, with T being warned of her and at the same time not knowing what to believe (the letter or TA's POV)---am looking forward to...
will it meet with dharman's discovery?

waiting for the promo now...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sowjanya32GayashriThendralfanTTfanmini_00shubbaPearl.Nixkie

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Thanks Pearl for your wonderful updates!!  Hugs from me for doing a great job with Anand and Charu scenes today.

If Anand's scenes were shorter it would be much better.  I like the BGM they play for him and it's fun to see the way he gets treated but overall the same story for him and the length make his scenes boring. 

So Nitesh knows that Charu gave Tamil a job..???  What about G.P.??  I hope G.P. finds out soon too.
Nitesh praising TT was so sweet!!!  It kind of made up for Tamil being dumb yesterday.  I loved how he said TT are made for each other and ar perfect.

Charu's reaction were dman scary...her own mother is getting scared of her...I hope she tells her husband that something is wrong with their daughter and seek help for her.

Wow so it looks like Tulasi is playing with Charu now.  Nitesh said Tulasi says thanks to Charu (which she never did right?) and she even told him to send photos and tell her that she made her wedding day really special.  This is good to hear...I hope Tulasi continues to be careful with Charu and not make a mistakes listening to Sudha.

Charu knows TT are made for each other and she knows no matter what she does, Tamil will never leave her...overall a super appu episode for her!

Generallly this week was not my fav...very dissapointed with the way the plot is going...I know I sound repetive but I hope to see a good change soon.

Edited by smiles86 - 04 November 2011 at 11:37am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanacornnGayashrivjayamTTfanmini_00shubbaPearl.Nixkie

sowjanya32 Groupbie
sowjanya32
sowjanya32

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Tqs Pearl for the nice updates with smiles and comments.Niteesh i love you man ClapClapand i pity charu really ma.She is longing for tamil but the reality is going to very worse when tamil comes to know the real face of this peiAngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

acornnGayashrivjayam

shubba IF-Dazzler
shubba
shubba

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Thanks pearl for the update with nice comments !!! ...nitish the new reporter updating ms.pei and thulz made nits send phots...wow shocking...i really hope psycho gets more vigorous and find an end for her track in T and T life soon...nothing much than this to tell about this sleepy episode

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sowjanya32acornnThendralfanmini_00vjayamTTfanPearl.Nixkie

mini_00 Goldie
mini_00
mini_00

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Thanks pearl for the update and for the apt title.SmileClap. B oring epi with Pei Sleepyand charu's parts. Hate anand mokai part such a stupid scene.Angry Hate his stupid activities. So pathetic… Second part has started with Pei Omg such a monotonous scene with charu acting same way and talking and making endless plans to spoil the T&t's life. SleepyOuchHope nitish father soon find out that TA is working with charu's friend so that he can do something. Waiting for next epi...Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

acornnThendralfanvjayamTTfanPearl.Nixkie

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I want Charu to get so hyper that she will come flying to Chennai to try to do something to Tulasi...that way her track will end and TT can go back home.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

acornnThendralfanvjayamTTfanPearl.Nixkie

Go to top