Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Jeevika's love for manvi: follows theme of show? (Page 9)

Poll Question: Read the question below:P it won't fit here:P

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
21 [39.62%]
32 [60.38%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 12

Virika-KryRan

Virika-KryRan

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sruthi_m

Agree with you Sabah and ReemZ...Both sister's have a different way of expressing their feelings..just because you don't talk every minute about your feelings doesn't make it any less. I don't think jeevika's feelings are any less compared to Manvi. In most of the conversations she had with Viren she brings up Manvi and at the same time she respects Bheeji who has been a mother figure to her whom she can't ignore and has lot of respect. Being a matured one she is trying to find a line where she can balance both relations and still trying to get there.
totally agree with you on this; whenever she has a proper convo wit viren; they so always talk about manvi and manvi's life after jeevi's wedding...plus i the story still has alot to show about the relationship between the sister's after the wedding, just hoping viren's character doesnt get sidelined though

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sruthi_mSNoshin

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jeevika's love for manvi: follows theme of show? (Page 9)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sravss

Goldie

sravss

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I totally agree with u, even I was think the same

Hesperus

Goldie

Hesperus

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Just as above mentioned - whenever Jeevika had a proper conversation w/ Viren it was about Maaniv (at least somewhere in the beginnings). Though, right now one can hardly feel her bond towards Maanvi - but guess that's just because CVs are focusing on JeeVi-track. Jeevika is happy that Viren didn't cancel the wedding, yet I think as the day for her to leave her home will come closer and closer, we'll see more of their 'special bound' Wink 

I totally agree, when some say, that Maanvi did a lot for Jeevika, till now, but Jeevika didn't for her. We can see and feel that Jeevika is the center of Maanvi's world - Maanvi's action speak for that. And she's always worried for her sister, always fearing that she might mess up thinks for her Smile

But as said, right now it's JeeVi-track - Maanvi can do a lot for her sister and she did (like, by helping JeeVi to come closer). When they'll focus more on Maanvi, more likely on VirMan - I think we'll see actions to help VirMan from Jeevika's side on Wink 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sruthi_m-Cupcake-

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hesperus

Just as above mentioned - whenever Jeevika had a proper conversation w/ Viren it was about Maaniv (at least somewhere in the beginnings). Though, right now one can hardly feel her bond towards Maanvi - but guess that's just because CVs are focusing on JeeVi-track. Jeevika is happy that Viren didn't cancel the wedding, yet I think as the day for her to leave her home will come closer and closer, we'll see more of their 'special bound' Wink 

I totally agree, when some say, that Maanvi did a lot for Jeevika, till now, but Jeevika didn't for her. We can see and feel that Jeevika is the center of Maanvi's world - Maanvi's action speak for that. And she's always worried for her sister, always fearing that she might mess up thinks for her Smile

But as said, right now it's JeeVi-track - Maanvi can do a lot for her sister and she did (like, by helping JeeVi to come closer). When they'll focus more on Maanvi, more likely on VirMan - I think we'll see actions to help VirMan from Jeevika's side on Wink 

@bold: glad to see u got my point yaar. that's pretty much wht i meant. though we all know that jeevika also dearly loves manvi, but we did not get to see that much, specially when compared to how much we saw of this from manvi's end. but i totally agree with u here, and am waiting to see the focus on this sisterly bond, so that i cud see jeevika's side on this too.

i guess it is tru though, that since manvi is much more expressive, we see her love for jeevika more. jeevika's always quite, so we don't really see that much depth in her love. but later on when we do get some isolated jeevika scenes, those wud really give us the view of jeevika's love.

13-16. close one. Big smile

Edited by Sid4TeamCanada - 05 November 2011 at 4:09pm

RomantiChik

Goldie

RomantiChik

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged

This is entirely my opinion...but I think Jeevika's marriage to Viren there will be situations where Jeevika will have to choose between her duties as a daugter in law to the Vadheras or her love and duty for Maanvi. There might also be a few times where she'll have to choose between Viren and Maanvi.

I think this is when we'll see Maanvi's importance in Jeevika's life.

About JeeVi love story getting the importance now over the theme - When Viren appologiesed to Jeevika for misunderstanding her reasons about keeping Dr. Maanav a secret...he also said that he realises what Maanvi's importance in Jeevika's life is and promises her that it will not change after marriage. In order for Viren to understand the bond between sisters he needs to understand Jeevika first and I think that's what the the CVs are trying to attempt with this love story - building a strong foundation for JeeVi relationship which will justify Viren supporting Jeevika when she has to choose Maanvi over her responsibilities as a daugher in law.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sruthi_m*Eva**Reemz*AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Interesting post, Sidra and nice discussion by everyone :-)

I agree with whoever made the point that the sisters have very different ways of expressing their love...and love isn't really something that should be kept account of...that you did this much for me, I did that much for you...from whatever little I've seen of the show...Jeevika seems to be a more sensitive soul who has more responsibilities on her shoulders...she is more a mother to Maanvi than a sister so she has to take responsibility because Maanvi's impulsiveness while good-intentioned, usually lands her in trouble...and I guess there are some plot points left to unfold...like Maanvi possibly having some kind of illness...

Jeevika-Viren are being shown as an ideal/idealistic couple at this point and Maanvi is the major unpredictable factor in their lives...what she does, the situations her actions create...Jeevika has to handle the fallout usually...at this point she seems to be torn b/w being happy about her newfound feelings for Viren and basking in the glow of that romance and on the other end heartbreak at having to go away from Maanvi.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sruthi_mrev4evaSid4TeamCanada*Eva*Dancingdoll*Reemz*

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Okie...first of all...Sidsss...u here...so sorry huns, culdnt reply to ur last PM...punch my boss for tht okie...but u r herereee!!!

Two, dude, I am confused...all we see in the show is Jeevika thinking about Manvi and her usual laap of how she wuld leave Manvi and go...We saw Viren also getting pricked a little by it although he understands...His whole family feels the pinch especially Swamini...Everytime Viren tries getting romantic, Jeevika talks about Manvi...only time i thought she thought only of Viren and no Manvi was when Viren was angry with her...

so, I feel literally in every epi that the show is keeping the theme alive...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sruthi_m*Reemz*AreYaar

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Interesting post, Sidra and nice discussion by everyone :-)

I agree with whoever made the point that the sisters have very different ways of expressing their love...and love isn't really something that should be kept account of...that you did this much for me, I did that much for you...from whatever little I've seen of the show...Jeevika seems to be a more sensitive soul who has more responsibilities on her shoulders...she is more a mother to Maanvi than a sister so she has to take responsibility because Maanvi's impulsiveness while good-intentioned, usually lands her in trouble...and I guess there are some plot points left to unfold...like Maanvi possibly having some kind of illness...

Jeevika-Viren are being shown as an ideal/idealistic couple at this point and Maanvi is the major unpredictable factor in their lives...what she does, the situations her actions create...Jeevika has to handle the fallout usually...at this point she seems to be torn b/w being happy about her newfound feelings for Viren and basking in the glow of that romance and on the other end heartbreak at having to go away from Maanvi.

Totally agree!!!

Everytime we see Jeevika scoulding Manvi for hurting Beeji is not because she ONLY loves Beeji but also for Manvi...she wants peace between Manvi and Beeji...She wants to ensure Manvi has a comfortable life after she leaves...currently, she is the one saving Manvi from all attacks, after she leaves, Manvi will be on her own to be defensive... She also knows that Manvi is most of the time wrong...Her intenstions are noble but her actions end up spoiling things than rectifying the situation...Thats ends up getting Beeji's wrath... All Jeevika wants is for Manvi and Beeji to coexist so that she can be less worried about Manvi...
She loves Manvi and hence, she tries showing Manvi the ideal route...when a mother scolds u, do u say she is not keeping the promise of protecting you ?? no...ur mom scolds u because she wants u to learnt the right lessons of life...Jeevika is being Manvi's mother...
I defn got tht impression from the show

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sruthi_m*Eva**Reemz*AreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.