Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Jeevika's love for manvi: follows theme of show? (Page 8)

Poll Question: Read the question below:P it won't fit here:P

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
21 [39.62%]
32 [60.38%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Sid4TeamCanada IF-Sizzlerz
Sid4TeamCanada
Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazzz

Aisa koi place hai kya main bohut saari logon ko bej dena chahti hoonLOL

hai na yaar...
BERMUDA TRIANGLE! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

send dadaji, beeeji, and swamini ji there! oh mannan too! ROFLROFL 

Edited by Sid4TeamCanada - 04 November 2011 at 12:28pm
Sid4TeamCanada IF-Sizzlerz
Sid4TeamCanada
Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
yaar fb pe... whts to say they wud actually open the link?

shud i post the link or the post?

naah, sejal u do it :P ur the fb guru ROFLROFL
xxXSejalXxx IF-Rockerz
xxXSejalXxx
xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
OMG Sid Khushal is on FB..come jaldi..ROFL
xxXSejalXxx IF-Rockerz
xxXSejalXxx
xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Sid come to FB soonn.Khushal is chatting with us..ROFL
christiandior. Viewbie
christiandior.
christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

LOL Very long post Tongue

I can totally see why you feel that way but I'll try to explain how I see it. The one dialogue of Jeevika about Manvi kind of summed up to me how these two sisters work:

'Apni didi ko samajhti hai lekin duniya ko kyun nahin samajhti?'

i.e. She understands her sister but not how the world works.

That's the difference between Jeevika and Manvi. Being the mature and responsible one, she knows how the world works. Yes she has promised her sister that she would never leave her (that will be the case anyway) and for now it has been conveniently been forgotten because in the real world girls have to part from their families after marriage. Manvi has understood that now so they've both have had to make peace with it. But from what we know and heard, these two won't be seperating anyway and even though some of us maybe feeling that Jeevika is not returning the same depth, it will be her who makes sure Manvi remains with her.

On one hand Jeevika is said to not love Manvi as much as Manvi loves her and on the other hand I see people thinking their love is too obsessive because Jeevika ends up bringing Manvi in everywhere. She went to the extent of suggesting that Manvi stays with her in Chandigarh.

With Beeji she feels a sense of obligation because she brought them two up so naturally she silently obeys every order of hers. With Manvi, Jeevika is herself. She will shout at her, tell her to shut up because she knows she can get away with it. I said somewhere else how Jeevika kind of takes Manvi's presence in her life for granted because they've always been together so for now she's just worried about what will happen to Manvi after she's gone but soon she will realise how alone she will be without Manvi.

I really think any complaints regarding this matter will be solved next week :) It's only been a month so far and the real story hasn't even begun. What's wrong with Manvi? How are the sisters going to stay together? That is the main theme of the show and so far we haven't really got to the main plot.

You only realise someones true worth when they leave you but right now they're both together and living in the moment. It's what happens when the wedding nears and happens that the relationship will be in full force.

I totally agree with Reemz. 

May be you've misunderstood the concept of the show @topic maker. Because the way the show is progressing towards the love story of Jeevika and Viren is some what a sub-plot to the major plot of the story.

Ie: After Jeevika and Viren being totally in love and almost getting married, Maanvi will be shown to have some problem, which will make Jeevika PROVE the THEME as you say, of the show. She will pick Maanvi over Viren because at the end of the day, Maanvi is ek hazaaron mein for her. So they will show how much Jeevika values her sister over every relationship that she will be willing to sacrifice her love of all odds just for Maanvi.

May be showing the fact that she spends quite a lot of time with Viren and not showing a lot of on-screen of two sisters is what makes you think like this. But it's all just the game of the creatives, they are intentionally focusing on Jeevika and Viren to make the audience feel the pain of Jeevika (for Viren) and her love (for Maanvi) that despite getting such an amazing partner in life who almost is perfect, she is not willing to leave her sister under any condition.

There is this Bollywood movie, starring Isha Koppikar and Sonu Sood. I don't recon the name, but google it, and you will understand where the theme of this show is and how it will amend. Because it's ENTIRELY the same plot.

I hope you're somewhat understanding what I am saying.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sruthi_m*Eva*

scent_flower Goldie
scent_flower
scent_flower

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sid4TeamCanada

hey reeemz, thanks for the great points! =)

i do see where u r coming from. and even though i still am disappointed in jeevika, but i totally understand the perspective u presented. and i understand wht u said, that this si the theme, and it WUD be brought up. all i guess i meant to say was i wud've more liked to see it present there since day 1... but really yaar, thankss for the awesome posts! =)

@scent_flower: aapka naam kya hai??ROFL yaar i can't keep calling u flower scent naa? ROFLROFL nahii now why wud i be happy in getting virat closer to sejal?ROFL haan maana she is my virtual twin, but stilll =P itniii bhi altruistic nahi main! ROFLROFLROFL

anywayz, exactly, a big sister who cares more for society is not really wht i wud've expected of a sister who is supposed to be the world of manvi. and if she cares so much abt society now, wht's to say after marriage she won't do that?

but then, theme toh baad mein aani hai, so ultimately we WILL be seeing jeevika's love as well. i guess mainly all my frustration came becuz kal swamini ne manvi ko sunayi, aur kisi ne uske liye stand nhi liya. Cry ou
LOL!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
My name is NikkiSmile
Virat closer to sejal and youLOLLOLLOLLOL..firstly,you could make all the twisted expression and say dialogues in your mindLOLLOL and then villains win for a long time,the hero stays with the heroin for a short periodWink so it will be your advantage!LOLWink then you get to be the first wifeLOLWink and return from the deadLOLLOL
Sabah Goldie
Sabah
Sabah

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
i think they both have a way of showing their love. While on one side Manvi shows it more Jeevika does a lot too. She is also worried, always telling Viren that she isn't sure that she will be able to live without Manu. She leave all her savings for her sister and I am sure that when the time comes she will get her to move closer to her. It's risky to try and do everything at once, right now Jeevika herself is just starting to understand her limitations.
And honestly which girl doesn't want to settle down, as she is moving forward she is trying her best to find options for her sister as well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sruthi_mVirika-KryRan

sruthi_m Senior Member
sruthi_m
sruthi_m

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Agree with you Sabah and ReemZ...Both sister's have a different way of expressing their feelings..just because you don't talk every minute about your feelings doesn't make it any less. I don't think jeevika's feelings are any less compared to Manvi. In most of the conversations she had with Viren she brings up Manvi and at the same time she respects Bheeji who has been a mother figure to her whom she can't ignore and has lot of respect. Being a matured one she is trying to find a line where she can balance both relations and still trying to get there.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Virika-KryRan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index