Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Jeevika's love for manvi: follows theme of show? (Page 6)

Poll Question: Read the question below:P it won't fit here:P

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
21 [39.62%]
32 [60.38%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 12

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
hey reeemz, thanks for the great points! =)

i do see where u r coming from. and even though i still am disappointed in jeevika, but i totally understand the perspective u presented. and i understand wht u said, that this si the theme, and it WUD be brought up. all i guess i meant to say was i wud've more liked to see it present there since day 1... but really yaar, thankss for the awesome posts! =)

@scent_flower: aapka naam kya hai??ROFL yaar i can't keep calling u flower scent naa? ROFLROFL nahii now why wud i be happy in getting virat closer to sejal?ROFL haan maana she is my virtual twin, but stilll =P itniii bhi altruistic nahi main! ROFLROFLROFL

anywayz, exactly, a big sister who cares more for society is not really wht i wud've expected of a sister who is supposed to be the world of manvi. and if she cares so much abt society now, wht's to say after marriage she won't do that?

but then, theme toh baad mein aani hai, so ultimately we WILL be seeing jeevika's love as well. i guess mainly all my frustration came becuz kal swamini ne manvi ko sunayi, aur kisi ne uske liye stand nhi liya. Cry 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jeevika's love for manvi: follows theme of show? (Page 6)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
LOl i am not saying Jeevika doens't love Maanvi..or she doesn't care for her..sure she does..ROFL..but the point is I as a viewer have not connected to it..atleast from Jeevika's side Ermm..except during the diya scne and when she saved Maanuu from Beeji that one time..other than that..the affection shown..while sweet doesn't really highlight the main theme..coz they are sisters..they have to be affectionate.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sid4TeamCanada

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazzz

Originally posted by scent_flower

Originally posted by xxXSejalXxx

@secret_flower..Beleive me if I was the CV of the show..either me or my twin over here we would change it on it's head...ROFL..and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Maanvi..my baby<333..and I hate that beeji and swamni and all the elderly ganag of this show..give her such a hard time and put Jeevika on this pedestle.Dead..when Maanvi is equally deserving..so what if she causes mayhem once in a while..LOL..she is a kid..hellow??
I know,she's so cute!! <3
Love the bold part!!LMAO!!

Evn i love my girl she is the jaan of this show at least for me!LOL
Im sure im gonne hate that Badi ma nd Bji nxt week!

next week kya ji, aane waale kaafi WEEKS, and MONTHS tak i have a feeling wer are going to be DETESTING swamini and beeji! Tongue beeeji is good FOR JEEVIKA. but manvi ke maamle mein Angry

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
@Sid there is no need to reply to my post yaar..ROFL

Sid4TeamCanada

Lumzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Lumzz

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sid4TeamCanada

Originally posted by lazzz

Originally posted by scent_flower

@secret_flower..Beleive me if I was the CV of the show..either me or my twin over here we would change it on it's head...ROFL..and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Maanvi..my baby<333..and I hate that beeji and swamni and all the elderly ganag of this show..give her such a hard time and put Jeevika on this pedestle.Dead..when Maanvi is equally deserving..so what if she causes mayhem once in a while..LOL..she is a kid..hellow??
I know,she's so cute!! <3
Love the bold part!!LMAO!!

Evn i love my girl she is the jaan of this show at least for me!LOL
Im sure im gonne hate that Badi ma nd Bji nxt week!

next week kya ji, aane waale kaafi WEEKS, and MONTHS tak i have a feeling wer are going to be DETESTING swamini and beeji! Tongue beeeji is good FOR JEEVIKA. but manvi ke maamle mein Angry

Add Dadaji to that list..Aaj Dadaji ne jis tarah mere Hottie se baat ki hai...Iske baat meri tho unse dushmani paki haiAngry

Sid4TeamCanada

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
I am glad you brought this topic up though..it was bugging me since a long time..ROFL

Sid4TeamCanada

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
@Lazz..Dadaji and Swamini ..jaise baap waise beti..ROFL

Sid4TeamCanada

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

LOl i am not saying Jeevika doens't love Maanvi..or she doesn't care for her..sure she does..ROFL..but the point is I as a viewer have not connected to it..atleast from Jeevika's side Ermm..except during the diya scne and when she saved Maanuu from Beeji that one time..other than that..the affection shown..while sweet doesn't really highlight the main theme..coz they are sisters..they have to be affectionate.

aaaha. kyaaa bola haii aap ne. summed it all up in such few words. ClapClapClap we just have't connected with jeevika's sisterly love yet.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.