Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Jeevika's love for manvi: follows theme of show? (Page 12)

Poll Question: Read the question below:P it won't fit here:P

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
21 [39.62%]
32 [60.38%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 12

Page 1 Page 11
Page   of 12

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sid4TeamCanada

Heyyy anuuu! Longgg time!! :D how r u?? :D ..u do remember mee right?? :p
I see ur point here, and I guess here the main point is how expressive the two r..with jeevika being the less expressive one...lets see what next week brings!

Long time indeed, Sidra...ofcourse I remember you...I remember all the MN fans from those daysLOL...especially the classic IBL gang...woh toh world phamous haiLOL

Yes, even Maanvi herself once mentioned that Jeevika is an extreme introvert who doesn't express herself that much and sometimes that is what lands her in trouble or makes ppl misunderstand her.

But overall the bond b/w the sisters is very endearing :-)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

xxXSejalXxxSid4TeamCanada*Eva*Dancingdoll

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jeevika's love for manvi: follows theme of show? (Page 12)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Long time indeed, Sidra...ofcourse I remember you...I remember all the MN fans from those daysLOL...especially the classic IBL gang...woh toh world phamous haiLOL

Yes, even Maanvi herself once mentioned that Jeevika is an extreme introvert who doesn't express herself that much and sometimes that is what lands her in trouble or makes ppl misunderstand her.

But overall the bond b/w the sisters is very endearing :-)

IBL Day Dreaming good old days!Big smile i became a goldie, dazzler, and rockerz, all through MNLOLLOL

@bold: tru dat. infact, it was this theme that made me curious about the show in the first place. though we see sister themes in many shows, as subplots, but having it as the central theme is different, and their bond is indeed very touching.

u know, when i made this topic, i had a particular perspective in mind...but after reading all the different views, i'll rewatch the scenes, keeping these perspectives in mind... perhaps they'd help me answer some of the questions i raised initially..

it's always good to have topic discussionss... glad this one hasn't turned into an arena of heated argumentsLOL

Edited by Sid4TeamCanada - 06 November 2011 at 9:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rev4evaxxXSejalXxxAreYaar

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by xxXSejalXxx

LOL this post is still going strong.!!ROFL

Rofl bandariya :p ROFL I know yaar i'd thought thread had died..was rechecking my posts, saw all the new posts. Lol. DD was here ;) DD dumped us!! :p

Originally posted by xxXSejalXxx

She really dumped us!!Ouch

Very disappointed in you DD..ROFL

Arre forget this..check that other place..ROFL

Oye you two - when did I ditch you???? ... ShockedShockedShocked

I just took a little sabatical but I am back... LOLLOL

and u two burdthals, we all end up on same thread and shows...LOLLOL

and this thread is gng strong because it attacked the theme of the show...a reply toh bantaa tha if sids would write a thesis!! Now, I cant idnore her thesis...
Sejal, take a ruler and measure th size of her thesis...errr...post!! ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xxXSejalXxx

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
rofl. ROFL DD, ek toh u dump us, disappear on us, then u mock my thesis. *cries* ROFL 

attack the theme? ROFLROFL u know us na, we love taking DRAMATIC steps! ROFLROFLROFL

buttt,, all that aside, GLAD TO HAVE U BACK DD! HugHug r u gonna be writing updatess for this section?? PRETTY PLZ DD, START WRITING UPDATES! *puppy face* prettty plzzz??!!

Embarrassed

Edited by Sid4TeamCanada - 07 November 2011 at 9:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dancingdoll

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged

rofl. ROFL DD, ek toh u dump us, disappear on us, then u mock my thesis. *cries* ROFL 

attack the theme? ROFLROFL u know us na, we love taking DRAMATIC steps! ROFLROFLROFL

buttt,, all that aside, GLAD TO HAVE U BACK DD! HugHug r u gonna be writing updatess for this section?? PRETTY PLZ DD, START WRITING UPDATES! *puppy face* prettty plzzz??!!

Embarrassed

ROFLROFLROFL

Sids, when I see a post authored by you, I go and buy some free time and aaram se I open...Aaj hamari Sidra ko kya tang kar raha hai!!!
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Naah gal...No more updates from me...I cant watch video in office and then the members have to wait for a whole day for my updates...Thats not fair to them...Isliye, probabaly I will take Maha epsidoes on weekends but weekdays will not be possible...I have applied for Mod position...lets see

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.