Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scent_flower thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Sid4TeamCanada

exactly, the drama is awesome. the couples r cute. viren is the PERFECT husband. and it's allgood that way, jeevika's a great gal, she deserves a guy like viren.

about the theme being hard to portray - whyy? we see it being portrayed from manvi's side.
they cud've easily shown jeevika being all sad abt the rishta being finalised, becuz that wud mean she wud have to lose manvi.

the very first episode, when the rishta came, she was remembering manvi's words ABOUT MANNAN! so, from the very moment the rishta appeared, the theme cud have easily been shown. jeevika cud've been shown to be SO SAD. she cud've been shown to be RESISTANT to accepting viren. she cud've been shown in a scene or two to stare at manvi in a sad and desperate manner. and these kind of subtle scenes cud have easily depicted the theme.

yes, ultimately, viren's a great guy. he will keep jeevika happy. jeevika will get married and she will have tomove on. but during that journey, depicting a theme like "sister being the center of her world" wud not have been that difficult. nhi??

Truly greatly put!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: fairy17

@ Reems- Very well said! I see your point of it, but does it mean no Viren-Jeevika? πŸ˜† I'm liking them so much that I forgot the theme of the show myself!

LOL ofcourse there will be Viren-Jeevika ;)  I'm sounding like a creative.Not like I know the future storyline πŸ€£

Guys if they showed Jeevika crying non-stop then everyone would complain that there is too much rona dhona. She's going to cry lots for her sister next week...dekh lena!πŸ˜›
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOL twinoo..I agree with you..I mean C'mon yaar..Jeevika's character needs more meat..the only time I actually found her good was in the first episode diya scene.after that it has just been going downhill.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.As you know Mannvi is my favourite character in the show..and yours too.πŸ˜†..and among the two sisters she has the stronger hold..I have not seen any of that from Jeevika sorry..and she is the eldest mind you...she is leaving her baby sister behind and all she does is cry,blush and cry more..I mean she is Maanvi's mother figure..yet I see Maanvi more of a mother figure to her.πŸ˜•..They need to go back to the drawing board and fix this..asap.!
-Leah- thumbnail
You know the strong bond of sisters can be delivered without Rhona-Dhona too..I say save up on the glycyrine and give Jeevika stronger dialogues please.πŸ₯±

Writers please work on this character..Jeevika just crying for Maanvi wont really make me feel that she is sad to leave her behind..but a good line put in  here and there will deliver the message thank you.!!
scent_flower thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxXSejalXxx

LOL twinoo..I agree with you..I mean C'mon yaar..Jeevika's character needs more meat..the only time I actually found her good was in the first episode diya scene.after that it has just been going downhill.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.As you know Mannvi is my favourite character in the show..and yours too.πŸ˜†..and among the two sisters she has the stronger hold..I have not seen any of that from Jeevika sorry..and she is the eldest mind you...she is leaving her baby sister behind and all she does is cry,blush and cry more..I mean she is Maanvi's mother figure..yet I see Maanvi more of a mother figure to her.πŸ˜•..They need to go back to the drawing board and fix this..asap.!

I wish you were one of the creatives of the show !!😊😊
I know she's supposed to be a mother figure and right now Maanvi is the mother figureπŸ˜†
I too like Maanvi more than Jeevika. Maanvi is very straight forward and can do anything for her sister😊😊 Love you Manvi,your sister truly means the world to you😊
Edited by scent_flower - 12 years ago
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

LOL Very long post πŸ˜›

I can totally see why you feel that way but I'll try to explain how I see it. The one dialogue of Jeevika about Manvi kind of summed up to me how these two sisters work:

'Apni didi ko samajhti hai lekin duniya ko kyun nahin samajhti?'

i.e. She understands her sister but not how the world works.

That's the difference between Jeevika and Manvi. Being the mature and responsible one, she knows how the world works. Yes she has promised her sister that she would never leave her (that will be the case anyway) and for now it has been conveniently been forgotten because in the real world girls have to part from their families after marriage. Manvi has understood that now so they've both have had to make peace with it. But from what we know and heard, these two won't be seperating anyway and even though some of us maybe feeling that Jeevika is not returning the same depth, it will be her who makes sure Manvi remains with her.

On one hand Jeevika is said to not love Manvi as much as Manvi loves her and on the other hand I see people thinking their love is too obsessive because Jeevika ends up bringing Manvi in everywhere. She went to the extent of suggesting that Manvi stays with her in Chandigarh.

With Beeji she feels a sense of obligation because she brought them two up so naturally she silently obeys every order of hers. With Manvi, Jeevika is herself. She will shout at her, tell her to shut up because she knows she can get away with it. I said somewhere else how Jeevika kind of takes Manvi's presence in her life for granted because they've always been together so for now she's just worried about what will happen to Manvi after she's gone but soon she will realise how alone she will be without Manvi.

I really think any complaints regarding this matter will be solved next week :) It's only been a month so far and the real story hasn't even begun. What's wrong with Manvi? How are the sisters going to stay together? That is the main theme of the show and so far we haven't really got to the main plot.

You only realise someones true worth when they leave you but right now they're both together and living in the moment. It's what happens when the wedding nears and happens that the relationship will be in full force.

haha, yeah made such a long post after so many days. haath mein boht khujli ho rahi thi na TongueπŸ˜†

i liked ur take on this reemz. i guess one two minor points i'd just say are:

@bold; exactly. i guess that is wht i was trying to say. i don't see that same depth from her. abt her being the one tomake sure manvi stays with her forever - yaar, it wud be VIRAAT the one who makes sure of that, na? πŸ˜†TongueπŸ˜† πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

@blue: imho, i saw that as one of those offhand comments that a person just makes. to pacify oneself orr the other. i mean, if she had meant this seriously, then she'd have pursued the comment more right. i dunno, i guess for me , i just saw it as an offhand comment.

@red: loved wht u said her. and i guess i cud see that as a definitely possible reason for why we havent seen that depth from jeevika. becuz she takes manvi for granted. while manvi on the other hand knows that she's about the lose jeevika. hmm. i feel, if i was in jeevika's place, the word marriage wud itself make me think of having the leave, which wud've made me think of my sister, which wud've made me so depressed. but i guess with jeevika's character, that realisation and association of marriage with leaving manvi wud come later...

i like the points u madee!
though, i wud have liked to see the theme being portrayed from the start, rather then seeing jeevika all of a sudden realise "oh i CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT MANVIII!!!".. but then, that's just my pov. and as long as this point is brought out, i'm good.

and hey, i love dabbu, but i need a scene where jeevika realises the meaning of having to leave JUST MANVI, not her whole family. 😊
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Well that ghaat promo dialogue seems to say it all from Jeevika's side. It's not just crying, it's her realisation that will hopefully change people's viewpoints. 

The writers can't show all the love already, it has to be built up and I'm pretty sure they have a long term plan :)
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: scent_flower

I wish you were one of the creatives of the show !!😊😊
I know she's supposed to be a mother figure and right now Maanvi is the mother figureπŸ˜†
I too like Maanvi more than Jeevika. Maanvi is very straight forward and can do anything for her sister😊😊 Love you Manvi,your sister truly means the world to you😊

see, i have a feeling that MANVI is the kind of sister who, even after falling in love, she wud still have jeevika as the center of her world.

now from what i have seen of JEEVIKA, i can totally expect the frame of her world to shift to viren and his family after marriage. i mean i can totally expect her to stand and look worrriedly as swamini takes manvi's class, during the whole marriage process, and even later on, on minor things that manvi does. Confused

@bold:  🀣 no yo..yeah cv hote toh she wud make herself the heroine, virat the hero, and me the villain! 🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£
-Leah- thumbnail
@secret_flower..Beleive me if I was the CV of the show..either me or my twin over here we would change it on it's head...🀣..and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Maanvi..my baby<333..and I hate that beeji and swamni and all the elderly ganag of this show..give her such a hard time and put Jeevika on this pedestle.🀒..when Maanvi is equally deserving..so what if she causes mayhem once in a while..πŸ˜†..she is a kid..hellow??
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Firstly! Nice post...I get your viewpoint Sid...
But I am a bit confused when it comes to the matterπŸ˜•
The sister's share a very deep bond according to the promo's...
Where Manvi goes on announcing it through her various actions and words, Jeevika doesn't say much about it...
But then Jeevika is not much of a words person...and she focuses on living according to the world's rules...She is the more mature and responsible of the two...
She does mention about leaving Manvi and her tension regarding the issue to Viren, and I felt it is without a push from him
It is possible that she does feel the same depth of love for Manvi though she is not showing it...
Just like some one before said, in reality a girl has to follow the way of the world...
Right now the fixation is on the marriage...
The depth of their bond may come out once the marriage is over...