Posted: 11 years ago
OH WOW AWSUMMM STORY
READ IN 1 GO LOVE IT
BEAUTIFUL END
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Wow that was fantastic as your other stories
Am trying to catch up with your stories and soon would have read all the old ones and commented on them just like this
So you killed off shyam who realised what he did was bad
And they gave their daughter to anji so she has someone in her life
Since Khushi has arnav who is no less than a child wanting her attention all the time
Boy had he gotten overly possessive of Khushi
Loved this story
sana11 thumbnail
read through all the parts😃the story is fabulous👏loved the way they teased each other😉perfect end😊
dancydreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
FABULOUS story!! enjoyed every bit of it!
arnav and khushi's crazy possessive love and care for each other, arnav's condition of 24/7 and his tantrums for khushi's attention (her very own grown-up baccha) & their ultimate selfless love for their DI, giving their child to her - loved it all! 👏 keep writing!
anjucool thumbnail
fantastic ss
read all part in one go
really loved it
Drama.Queen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This SS is really heart touching.. So sweet of Arshi to give their baby to Anjali...

Very well written👏. I love Arshi bond here😛
avni_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
super awesome FF... 👏 😃
just loved it... ❤️
..Adeeba.. thumbnail
finally read it.
so good yaar, liked it a lot.
lovely ending.
gurukhush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naddiya26

my cute readers i love you all as you made this SS so special for me , i really enjoyed your each and every comments. i am finishing this as the current track is so interesting i want to write on that.. this story is almost finish. please dont get annoyed as i will be back with few more SS and OS ...   Special thanks to hasan for this beautiful track.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXTQhLwTeHQ[/YOUTUBE]

After 9 months...

Buaji: was looking at Arnav who was walking restlessly in the corridor of the hospital " sanka devi ka saath raha kar yeh bhi sanak gaya ha ..." he was running his hand in his hairs ... 
Arnav: bola tha mein na nahi but nahi meri baat kyun suna...
Anjali: chota kya huwa ..aap bahir kyun aagai ,abhi to aap Dr se fight kar ka andar gai tha..
Aranv: i cannot see her in pain ... i cannot ...her one drop of blood make me weak and right now.
Anjali: chota aap bhi na ..
Arnav: Di you know in last 9 months this is first time i am away from her for more than 5 hours..   ufff ...how i am right now you cannot get..
Anajli: smiled as she recollected he was with her like a shadow , some time khushi use to get annoyed on him as he was over possessive .he use to send LA and Akash for business meets to different cities as she was not allowed to travel. her every aah and ouch use to end up in a Dr appointment .she smiled 
LA: ASR water
Arnav: just drank the whole glass in one breath...  his hand was sweating like anything.
everyone was smiling as Khushi had warn them he will not be handle by them.
Anjali: chota aap itna darpook ha .. 
Aranv: just ignore as he could not tell her how he feel if she is in pain? just walk restlessly "this is first and last time Khushi "... 

Nurse : congrats you are father of a baby girl.
Arnav: Khushi
Nurse she is fine
Arnav: i want to meet her
Nurse smiled
Arnav: thank God as now he will be able to met her..
Nurse : she is calling you... she said to Anjali..
Anjali: me 
Arnav: GO DI as he knew what she wanted to say ..
Anjali :chota aap bhi chala..
Arnav: ok he just walk with her 
Khushi was lying with her eyes closed ... "Arnav" he just walk to her 
Arnav: "tum thek ho"placed her hand on her cheek 
Khushi: Where is DI?
Arnav: here 
Khushi: with eyes asked him..to come her side 
Arnav: Di come here he made her sit with Khushi..
Anjali: where is baby ?
Khushi: smiled they are bringing her  ..."she is as stubborn as her papa.."
Arnav: kissed her forehead .
khushi just smiled as now their romance was common thing in front of family member.. 
Nurse : baby is ready to go to her mama lap ..she just walk to Khushi  ,they both look at each other. as the nurse try to made give them the with their hand placed in Anjali Lap..
Anajli: yeh kya
both together..." this we could do for you , she is your's our Wafa is your's ,you are her mother"
Anjali: just look at the baby as she smiled in her sleep at her... she was into tears.. "khushi how can you?chota na bol ha na"
Arnav: no Di it is her decision,  i am just party to it. smiled..he placed his head on Khushi's shoulder
Anajli: how can you give your child to me?
Khushi: Di i have one child of my own she placed her hand on Arnav cheek , he is a full time duty ,see his face  how down he is looking without me  ...must be teasing you all 
Anjali: smiled  uff he was paused
As the baby started crying 
Anjali: oh papa ki leg pulling baby dont like 
Khushi: closed her eyes as she saw a smiling on Anjali after long time .she was walking with her in the room.
Arnav: you have given Di what i couldn't do for her
Khushi: look at him he was kissing her hand ."any thing for you "
 both look at her she was showing her to everyone and saying "this is my daughter , arni 's WAFA"
Arnav:" we succeed in lesser her sorrow "kissed her "5 hours 28 mins and 30 sec was like hell for me "
Khushi: kissed him back mera baby..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ THE END ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Naddiya26
 Better late than never!!! I have read this story in one go today and commend the central plot behind your story- so sensitive, touching yet calming inspite the presence of the SNAKE in your story?? And your epilogue took the cake... you continue to amaze a lot of us with your awesome portrayal of certain difficult plots!!! Am sure IPKKND would have been a little better appreciated if the 4L's had indeed incorporated THE FORUM FICTION (FFs/SSs) writers like yourself towards the closing stages of the Show when it seemed to be floundering along(Shitall track/ mismanaged Snakewa track etc...)...!!!??? Thanx