Users

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: FLORAGRACE

hai  naddiya ,

i just read the two parts .
the way Arnav instructing Khushi to eat breakfast was just like my papa instructing my younger sis(6yrs) during her meals
then to the second part ;I really don't understand the icetea thing.but asr holding aksahs hand was too funnyπŸ˜†
the entire update was too nice.
waiting for nxt update😊

dear he just wanted to tease her he him self put ice cube in his tea to make it cold  to shout at her  Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago
ipkkndank thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyy YOUR updateee IS ...

to be honest im not satisfied with this update πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” becauseee...
 I WANT MOREEE 🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£
oh naddiya y did u stop it  :-) anyways great work i really really loved it its superb

pls update the next part as soon as u can
waiting for your next updateee :-)

thanks for the PM tooo

naddiya26 thumbnail

Arnav shouted on top on his voice "DI" khushi just  got frighten she just quickly  switch on light ,got up look at him he was sweating .

Khushi: Arnav pat his cheek

Arnav: didnt response she just shake him he was fast a sleep 

Khushi: kya huwa ha aap ko just wipe his fore head, tabiyat thek ha aap kai, just shake him 

Arnav: gave a drowsy look

Khushi: tabiyat thek ha

Arnav: sona do

Khushi: look at him he just closed his eyes , she stared at  for a while then try to get out of bed.but his grip on her hand stop her she just again lay down."pata nahi kya hogaya ha, waise tou itni nafrat karta ha hum se lakin aik pal ka leye bhi apni nazar se duur nahi jana data . " look at  sleeping Arnav he was looking like a baby  how had recently bought a new toy and want to sleep with it ,as he is scared someone else will  snatch it from him.

Khushi just closed light as it was just 3 in the morning .as she lay down arnav suddenly turn and  placed his head on her  she felt she will not be able to breath as his presence was making her nervous , she try to move him but he did not move a inch, she just drop the idea to waste her energy .. closed her eyes just to avoid his presence him.

early morning 

Arnav: woke up he saw he was squeezing Khushi as his pillow " shit " move away look at her she peacefully asleep ,she was looking very innocent he just feel like kissing her . he just move forward but stop .as she had open her eyes 

Khushi aap utgaa

Arnav: woh

Khushi placed her hand on his forehead " aap ki tabiyat thek ha "

Arnav: just bit surprised why she is asking that "woh"

Khushi: hum washroom jasakta ha yeh aap ko wahan bhi aana ha 24/ 7

Arnav: just move away 

Khushi walk to washroom .

Arnav just again lay " whys she didnot mind ?Does she really love me ? " he just stared the roof . "DI" just jump out of bed . walk out of room

Anjali: was in living room she saw Arnav"kya baat ha chota "

Arnav: what are you doing?

Anjali: today it is Khushi's first pooja as your wife i am preparing for that.

Arnav acha

Anjali: where is she ?

Arnav: she is in washroom

Anajli: acha yeh loo and ask her to wear this .

Arnav: just walk down to take from her" where is everyone ?"

Anajli: akash is gone to get few things and nani is in kitchen with Mami.

Arnav: hmmm

Anjali: your jiju left today 

Arnav: why ?

Anjali: chota go and give this to Khushi. 

Arnav: try to read her face but she hide it with a smile.

Anjali jao na

Arnav: just walk upstairs . khushi was still in washroom ,he knocked at the door.

Khushi: aap ka shower bhi aap ki tarah ka ha rakhas .

Arnav: kya

Khushi: kabhi itna gram pani aata ha kabhi thanda..

Arnav: khulo mein adjust kar data hoon

Khushi: shukria  hum na thanda se  ...paused ...

Arnav:ok take this Di have send clothes for you.

khushi just open the door and taken out her arm "da"

Arnav: you can come out i am going out .  placed the dress on bed and walk to the  pool side close the door .

Khushi: heard the door being closed ... she just come out  and quickly dress up in a maroon sari look out he was gardening his plants  she just open door "hum necha jaraha ha " 

Arnav turn back and look at her she was fixing her pleats  her wet hairs were dropping on her shoulder , she just felt he was looking at her she just look at him he quickly turn his face..she just walk out ..

Arnav just took a deep breath walk to freshen up ,he got ready and was going down . his cell started ring . he just pick it up it was a call from unknow number."hello who is there"

anonymous"Mr Raizada "

Arnav:"yes "

Anonymous " check your mail you will enjoy it " the call disconnected "

arnav open his laptop there was a mail  he just open it and saw few pics of khushi with different guys  . just feel sick and bang the laptop" jiju  i didnot knew you are that cheap" he just walk down stairs 

Nani was in a very bad mood and she was shouting at mami . 

MAmi: kuch bhi bola aap saso maa  , yeh bohot chalak ha kis tarah iss na Arnav bitwa ko jal mein phasaya., Daamad ji galt nahi hosakta .

Anjali: mami ji : woh gilat ha  hum na un se saaf saaf bol diya ha ka woh humarhi bhabi ka bara mein iss tarah nahi bol sakta ..

Arnav: kya huwa he saw Khushi face she was all pale .

Anjali :chota kuch nahi

Mami: wah anjali sach bolna se darti ho

Arnav : kya baat ha mami ji aap bola

Mami: iss larki na tum ko apna pyar mein dhoka se phasaiya ha , damad ji na bhi bol ha ka Lucknow ki larkiya .

Arnav: bus raised his hand "she didnot trap me  i my self got trap in her love , yes i will say i am in love with her "

Khushi: look at him she was just shocked she could not believe her ears . she just got up and ran to the room.

Arnav: i am tell you all for the last time , i dont care what the world say ? he walk to the room she was sitting on bed and crying ."why are you crying ?"

Khushi: cannot you leave me alone.

Arnva: just hold her from her shoulder " i told you that day we both will be together  and when you will need me i will cover you up "

Khushi" oh so you were covering me up"

Arnav: hmmm

Khushi: thanks Mr Arnav Singh Raizada , for your support ..

Arnav: just wanted to say damit cannot you see my eyes or feel me  but he drop the idea and left her shoulder "my pleasure Khushi Arnav" and walk out .

Khushi i Hate you Arnav

Arnav heard her smiled " but i falling in  love with you Khushi said to him self and walk down stairs 

to be cont ...do leave comment as i am loving your comments  and enjoying writing it 

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

wowww..loved the update.was he dreaming of his past that he screemed..and loved how he xpressed his feelings and how he got abt that prevert..and didnt get trapped by him..but y he hid his feeling by saying that he was covering up..neways loved everybit of update..

Edited by sarach - 12 years ago
007jindal thumbnail
Aaw awsum di
thank god anjali, nani n arnav didnt believe that chepo shyams act.
Kya yaar ye dono kab apne pyaar ka ehsaas karenge.
Lovd it pls upd next soon
naddiya26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarach

wowww..loved the update.was he dreaming of his past that he screemed..and loved how he xpressed his feelings and how he got abt that prevert..and didnt get trapped by him..but y he hid his feeling by saying that he was covering up..neways loved everybit of update..

his ego dear he cannot admit that he is in love with her . after all he is Arnav Singh raizada 
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Awieeh, I Love The Sleeping Part πŸ˜ & Also When Arnav Support His Wife 😳 Updateee πŸ€—
naddiya26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..-Sanzz-..

Awieeh, I Love The Sleeping Part πŸ˜ & Also When Arnav Support His Wife 😳 Updateee πŸ€—

me blushing β˜ΊοΈ
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Well Deserved After This Cuteee Update =) πŸ˜³ πŸ€—
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
oye hoyeee!!! 
he's in love!!! :D <3 <3 <3
and shyam is such a cheapda! 

nice update btw! :D