Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Arnav look at her she was crying , he don't now what to say to her 

Khushi: please stop

Arnav: what?

Khushi: please stop the car 

Arnav: why?

Khushi: i will find a place to live 

Arnav: didnot pay attention on her just keep on driving.

Khushi: hum na bola na roka

Arnav: khushi paglo wali baat na karo

khushi: hum ha pagal roka  she just turn to his side and try to hold his hand

Arnav: hold her hands with one hand and over take the car he lost balance and he hit with a tree. both got jerk Khushi head bang with the dash board .

Arnav: just look at her she was in  a shock  he just pull her back and made her site straight "Khushi thek ho tum"

Khushi: same way my parents passed away same way she was shivering with fear 

Arnav: kuch nahi huwa , see we both are fine.

Khushi: was in shocked 

Arnav: shake her shoulder she look at him 

Khushi: Arnav ji bilkul iss tarah humara maa aur babu ji

Arnav: shhh just hug her tight in his arms just to say you are save , she was crying ."Khushi kuch nahi huwa chup ho " just wipe her tears with her hand and start the car but the car was not "dammit "  he got out of the car  walk to her side open the door offer her his hand 

Khushi: hum thek ha 

Arnav shakes his head open her belt put her devi maiya in her hand  and picked her up 

Khushi: hum na bola na hum thek ha 

Arnav: Shut up ,bang the door with his leg and started walking , she just wrap her one arm around his neck kept her head on his shoulder . " you dont have to say anything to anyone at home i will handle everything"

Khushi: look at him 

Arnav: stop staring at me she quickly closed her eyes "he just couldnot stop smile at her act.. he walk for 10 mins and they reached home she was sleeping peasefully as if she was very tired and she needed his arms to  hide her self..he knocked the door with his foot . 

OP : kon

Arnav: Arnav 

OP open and saw Khushi in his arms sleeping 

Arnav: where is everyone

OP: everyone is gone to a wedding

Arnav: no one is at home 

OP : no

Arnav: ok bring hot water bottle and milk  to my room.he just walk to his room  and care fully placed her on bed took DM from her hand and placed it at his bed side table.  covered her with blanket,

Op knocked 

Arnav: come in , keep it on the table. as he was going out :OP did jija ji visited today"

OP: di was saying he as gone to Lucknow for a week , he called Di before she was going to the wedding.

Arnav: ok go

OP: dinner

Arnav: no i am not hungry .

OP: khushi ji ko kya huwa

Arnav: accident , driver ko bolo gari workshop lajai 

Op: ok

Arnav: OP

OP:ji

Arnav; dont tell anyone 

OP ok sir

Arnav closed the door ,he unbutton his shirt he look at the spot were at the same time yesterday they were  coming close to each other and today she was laying in his bed. "LIFE " he just closed his eyes and Anjali and Khushi smiling face come in his mind when they both were laughing and celebrating the silver coin. "you both are victim of one person the two ladies of me life who i love more than my self are victim of one person" he just said and then shocked at his statement " i dont love Khushi " he saw his reflection in the french door a suited Arnav Singh Raizada  smiling at him you love her , you dont know that ,she is your life , you were half dead when you saw train coming towards her " Aranv no i dont  he just said bit loud.

the image smiled "oh really why you came in between her and buaji , why you didnot let her slap her "

Arnav: just closed the curtain .,he walk to the wash room and had a shower he just recollected everything what all happen today" i Hate her " he saw the image again and this time the image was shaking his head "you love her "

Arnav just got out of shower dressed and walk out " she is crazy and she will make me too ,he look at her she was asleep  close the table lame  and he walk to the pool side and sat on the garden chair." what to do now ?"  time passed he was not getting any thing  he heard Khushi shouting ..Ran in she was screaming " aama "

Arnav: just on light sat next to her "Khushi: pat her face she just hold his hand 

Arnav:Khushi try to pull his out of her hand but she didnot let him go ,just look at her sleeping face she was looking too cute he just removed her hairs from her face she smiled in her sleep .he smiled back . look at the marks of the tears at her cheek and a bruise at her fore head  . he was staring at her , he slide in the blanket when he does not remember  and slept next to her ...

to be cont ...more prob coming i dont know how this part is ...bit over i thing ..i will try to type tomorrow if i get time ..i think i am head of the present track ... is story going well or not do comment me waiting , if any reader for Pakistan please pm me 

my add for Pm   id for pm
my gallery :gallery 
My blog link my blog 

My Page link   page
my group link   group

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago
NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing Part dear !!!
Pls continue Zoon <.3
naddiya26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NainaSengal

Amazing Part dear !!!
Pls continue Zoon <.3

dear eid tomorrow i will try to update i dont promise 
hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
please do continue... cant wait for the next update.

naddiya26 thumbnail
πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: hkhb17

please do continue... cant wait for the next update.

you want to know what happen at night πŸ˜†
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Loved it he really care fr her
and the reflection in the mirror amazing dear
Bunny_Bear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update. ASR fighting his feelings for her. Great. Please continue. Thanks for the PM
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Lovely Part Hon :] 😳
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

wow..too good.arnav brought her his home.loved it..and that crappp