Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

saru.g

IF-Sizzlerz

saru.g

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

umaindiaapsaramenonlifetimefanNas1kapashivnirchhedamomsx3loop118dambisgujaratigirlpragyakumarhabsfansdaviseshachzohrabanusunakshshiny3vanmathiaku123Jessystevensnamrata_123nanihinaafanAncharainbow01aksharafanno.1sandhyanand17ranmarshivandhnizackgsusan88kamatsbhavikadhiakamuraliasiaheartguptafamilyditadirk41nanda_gopak-kimyanurulainjerry12RINSE_Amina_vim916black.swanmini_00nakshu_2012sdhgbookbrain007blossom2283_Nancy_..Fairytales..znursinghshruthi.sweetydipshikaGUPTA_Rasha_sush4frndzserialwatcher16Asawari_nakshJAYA_09moonlight08samicute..Akaisha..pree4rucuttieeNimbuMirchilafangi_Mahisonu.Abommi.Antique_Piece.Shwets1502

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YRKKH WU 4th November 2011" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Fairytales..

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00vim916shruthi.sweetysaru.g

sdhg

Goldie

sdhg

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
thnx 4 wonderful updateTongueHug cried with munnaCry akshi has emerged stronger in this time of crisis nd that needs appreciation well doneClapClapClapClapClap.superb acting by naksh ClapClapbut one thing i am not able 2 understand that whenever there is a problem arises naksh r there 4 each otherEmbarrassedEmbarrassed but bma n g3 get no emotional support 4rm there husbandsAngry.they console each other wierd it isConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

Edited by sdhg - 05 November 2011 at 12:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00shruthi.sweetysaru.g

mini_00

Goldie

mini_00

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Thanks for the beautiful update saruSmileClap. Fantastic episodeClapClap especially naitik  and akshi acting was too good in today's epi.ClapClapToday's episode clearly portray a very good friendship between Mohit and Naitik,.. being a friend during the good times is easy. It's a no brainer to go to the movies with his friend, to have dinner together or talk on the phone for hours -

It's a little bit more difficult to be friends during the tough times.Naitik have such friend mohit who could lend a shoulder for his best friend during this tough time.Naitik and akshi scene was awesome no words to express their love their concern during this timeSmile. I REALLY loved the scene when akshi hugged naitik and kissed him...What a change in akshi's character'really so matured. Smile

Even rashmi ans nandhini's scenes with naitik were too good. Naitik and rashmi and nandhini will bicker, fight, disagree, but the deep bond of love they share transcends barriers of time, place and years .Old memories and especially Childhood memories are special for naitik.I have many happy memories of my childhood and I enjoy looking back on the good times and actually the same the CV's are portraying such memories and the bonding in yeh rishta ' especially when naitik cried we viewers felt very sad and it was so emotional and heart melting moments for the viewers after watching many sad moments in naksh life for the past few days. . All of these events brought naitik joy and happiness when he was young and after his marriage he spends with his akshra. His memories in this house are some of naitik most precious memories he possess.

It is during times of trauma or difficulty of naksh that their committed strength is put to the test. When failure, financial hardships, family needs, social, emotional or relationship difficulties arise, their endurance, perseverance and selfless love are most needed. .

Bonding in naksh life at the present situation combines in a unique way the physical and emotional intimacy, the joining of touch and emotions. Bonding is the heart of intimacy it encompasses and is more long lasting than passion,, bonding is a source of "all of body pleasure" naitik and akshi It's a closeness that fills both a "hunger for touch" and a need to feel secure in the world, to feel that they can trust themselves with "everything they are" their total self, all their laughter, their tears, hopes, fears. It perhaps feels like to naksh returning to the womb.

To shape a rod of metal... to shape naksh into matured couples LIFE ordained a journey of sufferings and happiness in equal measure!! The hope of wishes getting fulfilled brings cheer happiness in naksh life... The fear of losing something results in sadness!
If they have a definite goal in life... a permanent one... there is nothing to fear in life! Naksh suffer less! For them sufferings are simply pointers towards something going awry in life! What can be done at the most to reduce sufferings now.Waiting for next epiDay Dreaming

Edited by mini_00 - 04 November 2011 at 12:40pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00jerry12RINSE_Amina_vim916venkatai4ishrashruthi.sweetysush4frndzAsawari_naksh_NiShI__Rasha_saru.g

harinihari

harinihari

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged

k dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saru.g

shruthi.sweety

IF-Dazzler

shruthi.sweety

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update saru.Clap.today i truly adored naitik.Star.he depicted perfect emotions.i also liked akshara n i adore her new avataar.she has really become strong n liked the way she consoled naitik.we have seen her as perfect bahu, but today she proved to be perfect n darling wife.Day Dreaming.today episode was well balanced, be it naitik-mohit's scene which depicted true frienship or naitik n his sisters or naksh scene with g3 n ofcourse our own naksh scene.Clap.

i think this new DJ is also coming to the track.though he is not perfect as old DJ,but i think he will do justice to his role.

anyways, overall fabulous episode.Clap.i hope everything settles soon n happy days r back in naksh life.

Edited by shruthi.sweety - 04 November 2011 at 1:10pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00jerry12vim916venkatasaru.g

Asawari_naksh

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00saru.g

saru.g

IF-Sizzlerz

saru.g

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

Thanks for the wonderful update Saru...Hug

Today we got very good...well balanced episode out of nowhere...LOL Naksh scene was fantastic...Cry

haa its very good... loved it... I loved d way akshara is being strong during this time... n d way she consoled naitik is jst awesome... can't be more better dan dis...

hey btw did I wrote month wrong for yesterday's WU... I have seen ur comments dis afternoon... but den the date is mentioned as november only... Confused

Edited by saru.g - 04 November 2011 at 12:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00vim916Asawari_naksh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top