*Cracker of an episode*

monika_2691 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
My title itself denotes my views on today's episodes in a nutshell...
So I would like to know your opinion on today's epi...
Dialogue of the day...
Scene of the day...
The character to whom your heart goes out to...
The character whom you disliked...
Your comparison of the scene with reality...
So lets get started... 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dialogue of the day...Ladkiyon ko bus ladki nahin samjha jata hai ...

Scene of the day...when Sandhya gets up from the bed in rage and vent out all her dejection 😭

The character to whom your heart goes out to...: Sandhya i really feel so sad at her condition the pain thru which she is undergoing .

The character whom you disliked...Meena and her hubby

Your comparison of the scene with reality....in reality ,if there was a gal in place of sandhya she wud hv reacted in the same way ...the condition rite now for sandhya are such types which cud make her insane ...

Edited by sita11 - 12 years ago
sadanajaya thumbnail
Nice thread...
Today I really liked sandhya's acting...mind blowing performance...I liked each and every dialogue of sandhya..Suraj was in tears..I felt bad both for suraj n sandhya..
my favourite scene is when sandhya vents out her frustration
I  didn't like bhabho today...she is so possessive about her son..
In  precap,hadh par kar dhi..bhabho ne..
She is going to hurt her sweet obedient son by her harsh words...poor suraj..sometimes I feel is she really worth of so much love from suraj
over all...a very nice episode...
In reality,girl will react in the same way...Iam not sure how broaded minded the husband will be to supprt the girl...may be very rare in this world

Edited by sadanajaya - 12 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sadanajaya

Nice thread...
Today I really liked sandhya's acting...mind blowing performance...I liked each and every dialogue of sandhya..Suraj was in tears..I felt bad both for suraj n sandhya..
my favourite scene is when sandhya vents out her frustration
I  didn't like bhabho today...she is so possessive about her son..
In  precap,hadh par kar dhi..bhabho ne..
She is going to hurt her sweet obedient son by her harsh words...poor suraj..sometimes I feel is she really worth of so much love from suraj
over all...a very nice episode...

yup bhabho was in this episode like a typical vampish saas  😡😡
Edited by sita11 - 12 years ago
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Dialogue of the day...

On a lighter side, I liked Bhabhasa's dialogue something like "sab pyaar do din mein gayab"😆

Sandhya's dialogues regarding women's identity after marriage and her vent out on Bhabho's advices.

Scene of the day...😆 Suraj slamming the door on Bhabho...I would like someone slap her too.

Cannot specify a particular scene, I liked Sandhya's performance, it was very real and not dramatic. 

The character to whom your heart goes out to...clueless Suraj more than Sandhya.

The character whom you disliked...obviously Bhabho

Edited by b2011 - 12 years ago
sadanajaya thumbnail
the end of the episode ,DABH sad tune in the background was really heart touching

monika_2691 thumbnail
Thanks for replying 😊 friends...
Today's epi... it was very emotional to say the least...Sandhya's anger,frustration gets to me...this can happen to anyone anywhere...but she is lucky...how many husbands will stop themselves?i dont know...i loved him for not forcing upon her...
Loved Sandhya for her bravery...she stood up and I am proud of her...
sadanajaya thumbnail
Originally posted by: monika_2691

Thanks for replying 😊 friends...
Today's epi... it was very emotional to say the least...Sandhya's anger,frustration gets to me...this can happen to anyone anywhere...but she is lucky...how many husbands will stop themselves?i dont know...i loved him for not forcing upon her...
Loved Sandhya for her bravery...she stood up and I am proud of her...

You are welcome..😊yeah..thats why  suraj is different...such a sweet heart..His confused state  bothered me a lot in today's episode
Edited by sadanajaya - 12 years ago
monika_2691 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sadanajaya

You are welcome..😊yeah..thats why our suraj is different...such a sweet heart..His confused state bothered me a lot in today's episode

Anas breathes so much life into Suraj...felt so bad today...for Sandhya too...
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It was an awesome episode and loved Sandhya today - her frustation, her anger, her majboori, her haalat, her courage, her dreams everything.. She was fabulous and the way she vented, I think any girl in this day and age who has dreams and wishes will do the same. But not sure how many husbands will understand. Sooraj was totally lost and confused and i liked that he did not force himself on her. He respected her wish. I hated bhabho and it is because of such females only that a girl has to suffer. There is a saying "aurat hi aurat ki dushman hoti hai." and so true in this case. If bhabho has suffered so much then she should understand her D-I-L more rather she is putting them through same state. Hate her.