Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

please stop queenbee from leaving (Page 4)

*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 4:08am | IP Logged

Hey QB i dont know very very well but i have spoken to u couple of times of chat and your a really nice person and a very important member of this whole entire I-F (i knw i am speaking for each and every member of this forum) Non of the sections epeacially jassi will not be fun without you so its my request not for others but atleast for the new freinds u found who u care for and who u care for STAY!!!!!!!!

vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 4:36am | IP Logged

Queenbee:

I would suggest you reconsider your decision of bequeathing the forum. I have watched some of your posts under the General Discussion forum and you can really evince yourself very well and I think we need you on our forum.

I was really moved by your long post which you had addressed to Princess and it was really well construed and well expressed. As Mystica mentioned in her post that her message was not just aimed at you but to all members who retorted to personal attack. In case you have any issues still unanswered then you are welcomed to drop me  a PM.

To All members

Please do not post messages that are inflammatory and made simply with the intent to provoke disruption to the forum and encourage, incite or continue 'flame' threads.

'Trolling' posts will not be tolerated. Posts that are disruptive and destructive in character will not be tolerated. Flaming is deemed to include insulting, personally directed criticisms and/or posts that include comments aimed to incite anger. Trolling is deemed to include posts aimed to incite disruption or stir up trouble. For example, posting to a thread or starting a thread without the intent to contribute positive suggestions or comments or discussions and instead if the aim is negative and disruptive comments will not be tolerated.

Making posts that are personal attack, insult, threaten, harass or are clearly disrespectful of the opinions of other participants will be moved to the Trash bin. This means, if you are engaging in debates that involve challenging, questioning and disputing the opinions and views of others, you are required to do so in a civil & friendly manner and ensure that your posts are relevant and on-topic. This rule does not exclude posts that are critical or questioning. It does, however, require that you carefully consider the tone of language in such posts to ensure that they are civil & friendly.

Cheers,
Vijay

jas Goldie
jas
jas

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Megha_Desai

Hey QB i dont know very very well but i have spoken to u couple of times of chat and your a really nice person and a very important member of this whole entire I-F (i knw i am speaking for each and every member of this forum) Non of the sections epeacially jassi will not be fun without you so its my request not for others but atleast for the new freinds u found who u care for and who u care for STAY!!!!!!!!

please queenbee stay.................

Zahira Senior Member
Zahira
Zahira

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Does anyone know why she is leaving? Queenbee don't go, please! I am not only a JJKN fan but also your fan!!! I love reading your comments. Please, please stay!
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

The topic is being closed. To know why Please refer to this link:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=19425&TP N=4

Go to top