Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

please stop queenbee from leaving (Page 3)

lilhenna Groupbie
lilhenna
lilhenna

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 5:50pm | IP Logged

QB, although I definetly do not agree with your opinions, both our opinions are just that, opinions.

I hope you do not leave.  I really don't think what Mystic said was overly harsh, so I'm surprised that things have gotten so explosive.

Free speech goes both ways.  If someone felt attacked, he/she has every right to go to a mod, just as you had the opportunity to speak your mind.

I think you are extremely witty, and I do feel that you add a very unique flavor to india-forums.

With Regards.

msbrigades IF-Dazzler
msbrigades
msbrigades

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

Queen Bee, I am new to this forum. I love reading your and JPrasad posts from the very first day.Dont go....Please... just change your name  and inform your new name.

(A rose called by any other name smells as sweet)

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 12:40am | IP Logged
My dear friend,
I want to tell you that you are very very special for all of us. You are the "Queen" of JJKN. Please stay. We really really love you and you mean a lot to us.
Hug
HUMM IF-Dazzler
HUMM
HUMM

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 12:46am | IP Logged
I think its too childish too get hurt and leave ur friends and go.

If queenbee ur consider some people ur friends here.. then i guess and once thing i know abt friendship that friends remain friends for life...
So its not easy to leave friends.

so plz stay here for ur friends.. and keep smiling.. everyday has a new beginning.. and every sun light each day brings a new hope to life!

Be cool and Smile.SmileSmile
HUMM IF-Dazzler
HUMM
HUMM

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Purab ... We mods have to be rude and take action on users to try to act funny and spoil the forum atmosphere.

I don't think that you need to comment how mods perform their duties...

As you said that you were a member from last year seeing how we work, but as you registered now there is some reason right?????

The reason is: 1.Forum is so friendly, coz of our sweet and friendly members.
2.Mods trying to keep the forum clean and safe.

In the process if we are rude and take action its only to keep the forum safe and forum atmosphere friendly.

I don't think any member of the forum will agree with what you said about the mods.

"""there are more moderators than members in this forum who are really confused about their duties"""

I don't think that you need to teach us that how we must perform our duties.. and regrading members and mods being more no. mods have been made mods seeing their capabilities.

There is a Saying .. il say it in my own words.....
"See ur self before commenting on others" and "Try to keep urself in the position of others then you shall know how much hard work goes"

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Purab,
I would first like to clarify your "statistics".
If you see the bottom of the home page of Indiaforums you will know that at this moment, we have 7015 members.
There are 7015 members and 10(global)+28(sectional) moderators.
Thus the number of members is more than 100 times the number of moderators. Now that makes sense, I hope.

Your statement about the "moderators being confused about their duties."
Do you know what is the duty of a moderator? Well, let me tell you. To correct members who post messages detrimental to the peace of the forums.And for that we may have to be a little harsh at times, and don't call that being rude! We may be rude..but only to those members who are being rude to others, without reason.
The moderators have been selected by taking into consideration their abilities. If any member was dissatisfied with any mod, IF would not have been the popular place it is.

I request you to consider this post as well as the one posted by HUMM. We here at IF, strive to make it an enjoyable place for all our members. Each member is very precious and we really hope no one is offended.

Hope you understand and co-operate.

Edited by Daisy - 06 March 2005 at 1:47am
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 2:16am | IP Logged
I agree with you Sunny and Daisy.  Out of 7015 members, only 38 total are moderators (about 0.5%).  As Daisy mentioned, Vijay picks moderators trusting that we will help him maintain the proper decorum of the forum.  Our members are really vocal and would let us know if they think we're doing something wrong. 

However, besides you Purab, no one else seems to have as much of a problem with us.  Furthermore, I don't really understand how we are confused about our duties.  Our duty is to ensure that all members have an enjoyable experience and are not subject to personal attacks of any nature. 

Our forum is growing by leaps and bounds day by day (in fact we just crossed 7000 members) so we as moderators must be doing something right otherwise no one would want to join, right?  The alternative would be to let the forum become chaotic, something which we don't want to see happen at any cost.

I am asking (again) that you send a PM to Vijay and explain what your dissatisfaction is with the forum or any particular member instead of   making this a public issue.   I assure you he is a good listener and will be able to help you out.

I hope you understand,

Anjali

Edited by anjali308 - 06 March 2005 at 2:25am
fairy_tale Senior Member
fairy_tale
fairy_tale

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Please guys there's no question how the moderators do their duties. they are doing an excellent job
right now we want to stop QB from leaving the forum, she is a special member and we dont want to lose her. please dont argue.

Go to top