Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Ramya-

Viewbie

-Ramya-

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.com/2011/11/rumours-irritates-me-harshad-chopra.html

Friday, November 4, 2011

Rumours irritates me: Harshad Chopra

Television's Chocolate cupcake Harshad Chopra has charmed many a female fan with his on screen Romanticism  and is still remembered as adorable 'Prem of Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil'  and Anurag of 'Tere Liye'. He has a flattering female fan following who are attracted towards his charismatic identity.  He is currently seen playing the male lead character of Mohan Galla in Imagine TV 'Dharampatni.

Adorable actor takes up the random quick grills:

One person whom you like to date from this industry?
I wanted to date Divya Bharti, I really loved her when I was young, was devastated when she died. I also like Kajol's softness and her smile, she is too brilliant I respect her a lot.

A rumour about you which you wish comes true?
I don't want any of the rumours to come true. Rumours irritates me because it means that some of my fans and friends must think I'm lying. I believe Journalists need to be reminded of their role to provide accurate, reliable and timely news about actors. I hate when someone starts a baseless rumor like I am dating or can't stand my co-star etc. I really dislike rumours.

One thing u can't survive without?
I'm really lazy, I could sleep all day. It's one of my favorite things to do and can't live without.

One fruit you resemble?
I think I look like Papaya or may be Apple.

One cosmetic enhancement you are okay with?
Cosmetic enhancement na baba na I don't even want threading my eyebrows. I shall stay the way I am (laughs)

One actor you'd like to exchange your wardrobe with?
I think everybody's got better choice of dressing then me.

One song you're ashamed to admit you like?
There are so many (laughs)

Which part of your body do you treasure the most?
Eyes, because they never lies and it reflects what you're within. Actually I treasure my entire body.

If you could invite one actor over dinner, who could it be?
Rajeev Khandelwal and his Manjiri, they recently started their new journey of marriage filled with love.

One advice given to you that you never followed?
You better know it.

Please tell..
That I don't pick up the phone

One word that describe your personality?
Dreamer, I dream a lot even when I am awake. If you ask Aasiya Kazi to describe me in one word, she would say 'Thinker'. She said I always sit in thinking pose.

A funny name that someone has used on you?
Kunal Kapoor calls me 'Gawar' and one of my friend calls me 'Gondiya'.

One annoying thing about yourself?
I tend to irritate people because I am stubborn when I am convinced. I believe in this: either convince me, or get convinced by me.

-K Himaanshu Shukla..

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

ROLLYPOLLY22Swethu.Chandnii95may63hina91-mesmerised-Marvel-freak-svetalana-Chand_NikhajjuHamiSkyanitaraniapril10_xCIOT_IamSherLockedsilky_harshadsam123_0nyctophiliaKhatamKahaniQueen.BeeburgerchaapSiddhi_-vandy-SunShine_Apyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Scrutiny:Rumours irritates me: Harshad Chopra" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!

Papaya or appleErmm from what angle?Confused

He wanted to date Divya when he was young... what is he now... Shocked

Love his telling the media what they really are! Awesome job HC!! Keep doing it.. we stand by you!Clap

" either convince me, or get convinced by me." Thats so much like "My way or the highway"LOLLOL

Edited by sam123_0 - 04 November 2011 at 11:53am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

skamanitina2mina-Ramya-KhatamKahanipyar-ishkharshu.sundas

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
oh HC u r sooo sweet wid ur answersDay Dreaming!! not apple, nor papaya, u r our sweet rasgullaROFL!! very true dat ur eyes r d most attractive part of ur body, but i like all oders too nd sorry u cudn't save dem 4m us ( d besharam pankhas)ROFL!!!! Y does kunal calls u gawarBroken Heart???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tina2mina-Ramya-

april10

IF-Rockerz

april10

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.  Such honest answers.  

tina2mina-Ramya-

silky_harshad

IF-Rockerz

silky_harshad

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

tina2mina-Ramya-

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing this wonderful article

I so love his answer to the media for lack of journalistic integrity. HC we know you love to sleep thats why you do those sleeping scenes so well LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tina2mina-Ramya-KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Aww, he liked Divya Bharti.  I'm almost tempted to embed some of her songs here. LOL

Nice interview.

ETA: Thanks for sharing. Smile

Edited by likarsh - 04 November 2011 at 12:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ramya-

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
ErmmLOL
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ramya-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.