Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

FULL ON DRAMA EPI - MY CUT - Page 2

AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey Rushshri.. Nice post dear.. and thanks for PM..
 I had bad headache today morning (EST).. (Indian time yesterday)... not because of the yest episode...πŸ˜† now feeling better so come on IF.. πŸ˜› 
With headache also I watched the yest's episode.. I liked it and I am still not angry Arnie..😊 offcourse our old (hot and angry) ASR is back  😊 ...after that interupted kiss and some realization... jaise hosh thikane aa gaye ho..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  just kidding...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I liked the episode and specially the scene in the car... 😊 Very good interaction between Arshi..😊
I was not surprised with his answer.. there must be a strong reason.. offcourse he is running away from Khushi ans but there is another reason his sister... she is happy for Lavanya and him.. he must have realized that..
anyway future episodes must be high voltage drama.. 😲Khushi and Arnies engaggements... two parallel tracks...😳  Arnies realization he can not stay without Khushi ... and the Shyam's truth will be open...😊

I am not at all angry or dipressed with todays episode.. offcourse I am feeling bad for Khushi... I know she is broken .. But Shyam truth needs to come out and on other side Arnav's self realization about his love also required.. For all this "Thodi doori to banati hai..."πŸ˜†
Hopefully Lambi Judai na ho...πŸ˜ƒ

I am enoying the track...
Edited by purva_j - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Last thg which I wanna discuss is although they were pressurizing Khushi for d marriage but she took decisions after recalling Arnav's words so it's a sign she wanna move on( we know she can't) wid no Arnav thgπŸ˜”. Letz see whether she can or not or WHETHER ARHI CAN MOVE ON OR NOT.
I also wanted to say same thing which have said... I was expecting after watching the promo, Shyam will do something which will cause Khushi to marry with him.. but actually its ASR... his harsh words made him to take the decision of marriage...
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice post..ok,so nw arnav wil b hauntd 24*7 wid khushi memories nt 2 4get hs own family specialy Di n nani luv khushi so dey wil rem hr makin it more worse 4 hm.

N khushi on othr hand wil loose al 'khushi'..bt she is strong so she wil act normal 4 hr dumb fly.
sneak-peek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice post, rushshri! I agree with you about Arnav getting restless, annoyed and angry with himself for pushing Khushi away from himself.

I guess he already senses the loss but because he wants to protect himself from these new found feelings for Khushi, he's been deliberately hurtful to Khushi. I'm waiting for the moment when he gets to know that Khushi is also getting engaged to someone else just like him. Then it would be very interesting to see how he behaves. We all know he'll be stunned to hear this news and once it starts sinking in, let's see if he tries to somehow talk to Khushi about it or suffers in silence. Either way, Arnav's misery post Khushi's engagement will only make him fall further in love with her.

In fact, judging by the pace of IPK, I think Arnav should know about Khushi's engagement in the coming week unless CVs (due to TRPs) decide to reveal this detail to Arnav only when Khushi's sitting in the wedding mandap all ready to marry Shyam.
Edited by sneak-peek - 12 years ago
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: sneak-peek

Nice post, rushshri! I agree with you about Arnav getting restless, annoyed and angry with himself for pushing Khushi away from himself.

I guess he already senses the loss but because he wants to protect himself from these new found feelings for Khushi, he's been deliberately hurtful to Khushi. I'm waiting for the moment when he gets to know that Khushi is also getting engaged to someone else just like him. Then it would be very interesting to see how he behaves. We all know he'll be stunned to hear this news and once it starts sinking in, let's see if he tries to somehow talk to Khushi about it or suffers in silence. Either way, Arnav's misery post Khushi's engagement will only make him fall further in love with her.

In fact, judging by the pace of IPK, I think Arnav should know about Khushi's engagement in the coming week unless CVs (due to TRPs) decide to reveal this detail to Arnav only when Khushi's sitting in the wedding mandap all ready to marry Shyam.

are nahi yaar. Dat will b too long n TRP will decline rather. IPKKND is different.