mera kuch saaman tumhare paas pada hai.. - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by rechup

Awesome post

Only one thing which needed applause was the acting by all, everyone were at their best.
Abhaas must have to be carefull while going out otherwise someone will harm him badly, because nowadays he is acting so realistic as shyam.
 As far as Arhi is concerned, both of them tried to hide their pain in their own way but the way chosen by Arnav was a bit cruel.
Today the relationship between arhi reached where it started.

agree wid wat u said...Arnav chose a cruel way...

abt ArHi relation ...wen it hd started der ws jus disliking fr each other...dn sum hatred...

but nw its Pain b/n dem..

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Adits...like you said...it was a highly intense episode...but damn it was sad too...the scene when she closed the door and crumbled to the ground...my heart really cried for her...😭  His telling her that she and those shared moments have no EHEMIYAT for him...that was totally heartless...but true to his character.   When ASR vaar karta hai...to be-lagaam karta hai...No Holes Barred!!

A few words on
EHEMIYAT ... straight from Khushi's heart!!!

Dil ki ehemiyat hai kya hum kaise bataye
Mohabbat ki ruswaiye hai kya hum kaise dikhaye
Chot dil ko jab lagti hai toh kis tarah yeh sataye
Aansoo lahoo ke peete hai, kiss tarah yeh jataey
Payaar ke tere do lafs humme is tarah piglaye
Ke jaan ke bhi aap anjaan na ban paye!!
those lines are beautiful .Nargis... did you compose them ??
Originally posted by rdfan

r

damn..u jus missed by 1 post...πŸ˜”
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Adits...like you said...it was a highly intense episode...but damn it was sad too...the scene when she closed the door and crumbled to the ground...my heart really cried for her...😭  His telling her that she and those shared moments have no EHEMIYAT for him...that was totally heartless...but true to his character.   When ASR vaar karta hai...to be-lagaam karta hai...No Holes Barred!!

A few words on
EHEMIYAT ... straight from Khushi's heart!!!

Dil ki ehemiyat hai kya hum kaise bataye
Mohabbat ki ruswaiye hai kya hum kaise dikhaye
Chot dil ko jab lagti hai toh kis tarah yeh sataye
Aansoo lahoo ke peete hai, kiss tarah yeh jataey
Payaar ke tere do lafs humme is tarah piglaye
Ke jaan ke bhi aap anjaan na ban paye!!

i m so happy to c u here...πŸ€—...n yeah my heart goes out fr khushi..poor girl suffering frm all d sides...

n dos lines r simply fab...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Originally posted by --sumana13--

those lines are beautiful .Nargis... did you compose them ??

Thanks Sumana...yes I did...just something that came out seeing her pain...and her hurt right now.

Originally posted by ArHi_4ever

Ditsy, I so loved your post girl!!!! Munh ki baat zabaan se cheen kar yaha likh di...

I am just so happy that you are not angry or mad or upset with the events. It is but obvious. Yeh sab na hua toh how will these 2 meet? How will he value her? How will she understand him?

Love has to pass the test of time and the time is here!!!!!! Himmat rakho everyone. We have been together for 5 months and the have wtinessed truly mindblowing scenes and chemistry. We know for a fact that ths idevelopment is going to get them closer so why the anger and resentment!!! Calm down!!

Once again, Love you Dits!!!πŸ€—

[edit]

Dits, do you think the real story starts now? I think the tag line is coming true. I am going insane with excitement and can barely contain it. Ideally, I would have been bawling at Arnav's behaviour but I am notπŸ˜•. This serial has brought a different side of me πŸ˜†.

These 2 actors really amaze me every single day!!! Barun and Sanaya πŸ€—

thankie baby ...glad u agree n liked d post..πŸ€—...

n i dont get upset wid d track or characters lk we c on d forums...its obivious dt evrythin cant b positive n dey got to do sumthin dramatic to tk d story forward n mk it evn better n entertaining...

yeah d story hs bn stepping ahead on a higher level...lk d tag line indicates...it cant b dt simple as sum might expect...it cant b so hunky dory ...

Originally posted by adits7

i m so happy to c u here...πŸ€—...n yeah my heart goes out fr khushi..poor girl suffering frm all d sides...

n dos lines r simply fab...πŸ‘

Adits...Thanks.   You know I was looking forward to this track...and I knew they would be intense and painful...but after watching it ...I am more affected than I thought I would be.   Her pain seems overbearing right now...and to complicate that is this whole Shayam wedding fiasco...

I can't describe the state I am in right now...i knew it would be sad...but πŸ˜”

aww mannn where do u get such cute Emotions πŸ˜›
Originally posted by mishti_17

πŸ˜‰ Awesome post.. 😍 Shyaamaless emoticons rock..πŸ˜† U know na, how much I lovee to hate him... 😈

When he came back.. Hailla.. I was like.. 😍 Tum aaye toh aaya mujhe yaad.. Gali mein aaj chand nikla.. Jaane kitne dino ke baad, gali mein aaj chand nikla.. 😍 I thought Bua wud make a face see him, he seldomly surprisess me, this time she did.. She was so good to him.. πŸ˜² And ASR too.. He was so sweet.. Khushi ko chodke sabke saath, sugary rehta hai.. Pata nahi, Khushi ki kya galti hai.. Sugar se yaad aaya.. Khushi ne thaan li, toh she will let the whole world know that Arnavji ko meetha mana hai.. πŸ˜† On a serious note, it was cute.. 😍 Full on daydreaming.. 😍 Amma ne bola, and Khushi went to leave him till outside, almost forgetting, he said Get out to her a while ago.. Thats what Khushi is.. πŸ€— Ab yeh aaya, ASR.. Kabhi Arnav Kabhi ASR.. He wanted to tell her the answer why the payal was with him.. When she ignored it, he still wanted to and he did.. And that too in the most meanest way.. πŸ€” Tumhari koi ehmiyat nahi hai... 😲 I heard something within me break when I heard it.. I know it was mean, but was that what he felt.. probably not.. He will NOT let her know what he feels, coz he knows it will be difficult for both of them... Khushi cant take it.. 😭 Ussne kya kya socha tha.. Sab kuch bikhar gaya... Somewhere even she realizes that he feels for her.. 😳  
Loved the Tu hee bata mere maula.. 😍 Khushi in tears, she was crying the most today.. πŸ₯Ί And ASR's emotional turmoil.. πŸ€” I-want-to-be-with-you-but-still-cant... Kaisa yeh Ishk hai.. 
Coming to other parts.. Shyaam.. 😡 Allergy.. 😑 Koi mujhe anti-allergy ka injection de do, I will change it with poison wala.. 😑 He plays his cards so peacefully and he has people to do his wok too.. 😡 That writing on wall was ridiculous.. 😳 Loser kahinka...🀒 Torture ka overdose... Shyaam torturing Babuji and Buaji torturing Khushi who is already nursing a broken heart.. πŸ˜’ 

Shaadii.. Shaadi... Gawwdd... Im so fed up... Getting married is like getting a trophy for Buaji.. Abhi karo, nahi toh prize money chala jaayega.. πŸ€” I dont know what badnaami she was speaking about.. 😡 She is forcing Khushi in doing it when she doesnt want to.. Why the drama of giving shocking expressions when she said Yes.. U wanted it na, Buaji.. Here it is.. 😡 Enough grief caused today by the later half of the epi.. 😡 ArHi precap bhi nahi.. Ab toh expect bhi na karo... They show Arnav and Khushi woh bhi alag alag ek hee precap mein is like more than enough for us... 

Dont know whether I shud look forward to Monday's episode, par aadat se majboor I am excited... πŸ˜² 

gud dat u r aadat se majboor...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...keep watchin ...enjoying...loving n posting here...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by adits7

n dos lines r simply fab...πŸ‘

yes Aditi ... I'm so happy to see your post attracting such awsome composers ... great going Aditi n Nargis...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—