Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: v.wingz

Infact i Think this Pain Took my Breath away Her expression tonight were Deadly Heartbroken ! I felt It But i am Happy Coz I can See upcoming Episodes Being a Total Dhamaka pack for me ! I am happy But a Li'l sad Too ! Mixed emotions ! I Love When the Two share pain thats Best part ! Even I love it More Than The love Scenes Don't Know why ? 😕

Totally... I do see all of us sitting at the edge of our seats, biting our nails off anticipating whats next..
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
feeling the pain once again!!!!
too sad fr khushi!!!!
kash sab jaldi thik ho jaaye!!!!!
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: lara3110

I have yet to see the episode today but your posts give me a lot of insight as to what to expect.  Dreading to see the episode because I am sure, seeing Khushi completely broken is going to upset me very much and then my whole weekend will be full of misery.

It was okay... worse from Arnav's side, Shyam's nastiness was expected. Khushi's helplessness broke my heart... hopefully it won't be dragged.
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i know mahi it is of that sorts..im so done with this track ..ever since we got TB article about this upcoming track..i knew the episodes are going to be torture!!and i think it has begun!!!ughhh!!positivity please come back!!and evil go away!!
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i hate to see khushi crying.. i felt that she was like a football everybodys kicking her from every angles...poor khushi😭
Rufa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with u about how bauji bought him to the paying guest!😛
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vampire_girl

mahi your tittle almost took my breath!😆
i know!! and i agree! why is she sacrificing her happiness for a family which hardly understand her! she works day and night for them and all the blame went on her! i mean why?
she should get up and clearly say no! its ok ASR doesnt love her (according to her) that doesnt mean that she will marry that creep! pls khushi get up sweety and be happy for yourself..live your life for yourself not for others!

As of now, she doesn't have a shoulder to cry and the person who took care of her as if she is his own daughter is sick with stroke and can't talk. And she feels all thi happened because of her. She has left with nobody other than these 4 souls from her family. She can't risk her uncle's life for her glorified life (she can't foresee that also as Arnav declared he care a damn for her and her sentiments and also declared that he will marry Lavanya). So if you don't have a life of your own, at least let the others live is her policy. If she doesn't agree to marry Shyam, withthe kind of humiliation he has created, they will not be able to stay in that place and they have no other place or money to move away and uncle's health is also in bad shape. So given the situation, any girl will take the same decision khushi took.

Jaya
choti1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so depressing - Broke my heart to see Khu today - Good job Sanaya - awesome acting and expressions!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: mahi0809

Seeing today's episode, I felt as if Khushi was being given the Death Sentence. The way she looked through out the whole sequence was of like a defeated person who does not see any light at the end of the tunnel, one who's lost all hope to fight and live but is now waiting for the D'day and is counting down the days to her demise.

Very well said, Khushi looked defeated today. I truly felt for her character but I am holding out hope that Shashi will save his daughter. Shashi's heart broke for Khushi today, he badly wanted to reach out to her and expose Shyam but it was too much for his health to take. One day Shashi will get his strength back, he won't let Shyam ruin his daughter's life.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Buaji is disgusting! Kushi had NO fight left in her after everything that had happened that day!

Arnav has closed the door on her face with a rude bang, and she knows there is NO point expecting ANYTHING from him. Therefore... she gets TIRED of bua's ranting and raving and just says yes out of sheer exhaustion!

ALL this time I have NEVER seen her SO defeated!  It was hard to watch!