Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

   

Dadaji and Virat

-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Joined: 23 November 2009
Posts: 10772

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Virat's past has something to do with Dadaji!
In today's episode DadaajiAngry was very rude to Virat that to in front of Shlok huh..
I really dint like Dadaji today,hw can he insult Virat like that he evn called him LooserAngry
P.S Virat looked Hawt in White shirtEmbarrassedUff his EyesDay Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

attack_007Anu_XDBhavyaRedyPrincess_AmeeranikhilageetmeLuvsParula2zahid

Saranghae IF-Addictz
Saranghae
Saranghae

Joined: 18 February 2011
Posts: 51932

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
yup i think its dadaji coz of whom virat's past is bitter!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabah

-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Joined: 23 November 2009
Posts: 10772

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmi202

yup i think its dadaji coz of whom virat's past is bitter!
Poor guy he was both Sad and Angry at Dadaji!!
It looked like Dadaji was provoking him for a fight!
Sid4TeamCanada IF-Sizzlerz
Sid4TeamCanada
Sid4TeamCanada

Joined: 03 July 2005
Posts: 10347

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
i bet u dadaji will have to take his words back one day!
 
manvi will help virat win! =D that too without any help of dadaji!
 
dadaji ek bache ke saamneee viraaat ko suna rahe the :@:@ ME ANGRY! me no like him anymore!
 
i hope he and swamini go on some long trip and leave the young party alone to have fun!!!!!! boring pppl!!!
 
hmph!
 
ps: yeh jo haar jeet ka chakkar tha.. was it something related to virat's CAREER, ya phir that love waala matter?
 
MAYBE IT WAS DADAJI who came in betweeen him and that girl he may hav been in love with. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--Lalz--SabahnikhilageetxxXSejalXxxdesi chic

Sid4TeamCanada IF-Sizzlerz
Sid4TeamCanada
Sid4TeamCanada

Joined: 03 July 2005
Posts: 10347

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
i lose all my sochne samjhne ki shakti soon as i see virat man.. all i can doo is SillyDay Dreaming gaaahhh! no words. pure hotness! HAWTNESS!!!!!!!!
 
me specially lubbb his EYESSS!
-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Joined: 23 November 2009
Posts: 10772

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sid4TeamCanada

i lose all my sochne samjhne ki shakti soon as i see virat man.. all i can doo is SillyDay Dreaming gaaahhh! no words. pure hotness! HAWTNESS!!!!!!!!
 
me specially lubbb his EYESSS!
Me 2 his eyes are sooo expressive EmbarrassedLOL
Today he looked Extra hawt in that white shirtDay Dreaming
Sid4TeamCanada IF-Sizzlerz
Sid4TeamCanada
Sid4TeamCanada

Joined: 03 July 2005
Posts: 10347

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazzz

Originally posted by Sid4TeamCanada

i lose all my sochne samjhne ki shakti soon as i see virat man.. all i can doo is SillyDay Dreaming gaaahhh! no words. pure hotness! HAWTNESS!!!!!!!!
 
me specially lubbb his EYESSS!
Me 2 his eyes are sooo expressive EmbarrassedLOL
Today he looked Extra hawt in that white shirtDay Dreaming
Extra-MEga-Super-Hawt!! Silly
 
i have fallen in love with both virat and kushal. Day Dreaming
 
lagta hai india jaana hi parega jaldi! WinkROFL
-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Joined: 23 November 2009
Posts: 10772

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sid4TeamCanada

i bet u dadaji will have to take his words back one day!
 
manvi will help virat win! =D that too without any help of dadaji!
 
dadaji ek bache ke saamneee viraaat ko suna rahe the :@:@ ME ANGRY! me no like him anymore!
 
i hope he and swamini go on some long trip and leave the young party alone to have fun!!!!!! boring pppl!!!
 
hmph!
 
ps: yeh jo haar jeet ka chakkar tha.. was it something related to virat's CAREER, ya phir that love waala matter?
 
MAYBE IT WAS DADAJI who came in betweeen him and that girl he may hav been in love with. 
 
Oh no whatever it is i dont want that girl to come back i.e, if there is any girl!
When will we get a good Virman scene again!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index