Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi chic

Gosh, this Dabba is so full of sweentess! I think that was my favourite behnein scene thus far (including the third sister of courseWink). All three actors were totally precious in the scene, hats off ClapClap

Cheers,
dc

hahahhaah ri8 third sister who is super cute n sweet!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desi chic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "omg dabbu is so cute (Page 4)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

harini2010

Goldie

harini2010

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
ya jevika's gift was emotional Disapprove...bt i lyked it Big smile

KaShCrazyAneesa

Goldie

KaShCrazyAneesa

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Yeah the scenes was emotional. I get tears in my eyes at people crying so obviously i had tears in my eyes. The scene was cute and dabbu i just love him. They need to show more scenes with them 3 coz after Jeevika's wedding there wont be much Dabbu to be shown Disapprove
And then my own brother ruined the moment by fake crying and making fun of the characters LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie.Saxton

aaliya25

Goldie

aaliya25

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
I love their scenes they all look so natural and the scene looks effortless... especially the interactions between dabbu and manvi are soo cute =)

Bazingaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazingaa

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Really he is so cute! <3

Loved that scene between the him and the sisters- it made me tear up, especially when he gifted the bag and coins to Jeevika and explained why he put in 101 coins- he looked so innocent then. :') He's so innocent and cute! <3 

Edited by kasharti1 - 05 November 2011 at 12:29pm

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasharti1

Really he is so cute! <3

Loved that scene between the him and the sisters- it made me tear up, especially when he gifted the bag and coins to Jeevika and explained why he put in 101 coins- he looked so innocent then. :') He's so innocent and cute! <3

awww!! dat scene was so emotional ki tears started rolling down 4rm my eyes too,..dy r so perfect siblings,..dy know how to keep each other happy n share each other's grief!

Hesperus

Goldie

Hesperus

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaliya25

I love their scenes they all look so natural and the scene looks effortless... especially the interactions between dabbu and manvi are soo cute =)

@bold: So true LOL 

I liked the scene as well, Dabbu is such a sweatheart! Day Dreaming Maybe a bit weird, but he loves and cares for his sisters and Jeevika's gift was really cute Embarrassed I was like: Aww, when he explained the 101coins Embarrassed Lekin Maanvi ka gift bi kuch kam nahi ta LOL

VirManandJeeVi

VirManandJeeVi

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmi202

ghosh!! ve nvr thought ki dabbu loves his sisters so much,..dat scene made me cry wen he gifted a bag to jeevi,.must say it was so touchy n emotional scene!

lol!! he gifted picture of salman to maanvi so dat he can protect maanvi wen jeevi will go to sasural,.so sweet na??

Same here!!! It was as you said emotional. Cry but it was also cute and funny esp. Maanvi and her gift...LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.