For Some Positivity - Peep in!!!! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ArHi_4ever

πŸ€— No problem Ditsy. I know you are busy replying to people on your thread. Its manic there😳.

I agree with your points completely. Everything is linked and whatever happened was required.

But I was just thinking and it came to me that ASR believes that he writes his destiny. He feels that he has pushed Khushi away and he can get her back when he wants to. This time he is going to be proved so royally wrong. His entire thought process and being is going to undergo a major change becase his ideals are flawed and his attitude cannot work everywhere.

Arnav is going to know that he cannot get his way and unintentionally Khushi is going to teach him this. She is going to suffer in the process, of course but with him hand in hand. They are going to grow in their love and at the end they will emerge stronger, victorious and together

exactly wateva is happening is req...its d need of d hour...i hv read so many posts complaining on how story aint moving frwd...bt nw wen it is dn  do dey nt like it...wats d problem...

wow..i so so agree wid u abt ASR n his confidence dt he can get bk khushi according to his convenience ...bt dats nt gonna happen he ll get a reality chk...

u knw i hv experienced dis so many times dt d more i try to forget a thing d more i keep remembering it...

lk " mujhe yeh bhulna hai..mujhe woh bhulna hai..." bt in process i m remembering it continuously...

Arnav " main usse yaad nahi karunga ...main usse khud se door kar dunga..." in process he is gonna get deeper in love wid her...n her engagement news is gonna shake him to d core...

d fear of loosing her n realizing dt its nt on his convenience is gonna hit him hard...followed by shyam's revelation as well...

Edited by adits7 - 12 years ago
YAYYY
This is the first positive post that I've read since the episode came out today!!!
I agree with you completely :D
This is just the beginning of everything man!
The painful sufferings...
Broken hearts...
Haste decisions...
Regret...
Guilt...
Anger..
Forgivness...
Confessions...
Its ALL yet to come!!
so take a chill pill every body sit back and enjoy this awesome show! :D 

ur post is so wonderful!!!!!
it gv me a new hope to fall in love wid today's episode!!!!!

I did not have the heart to see the second half of the episode since I knew Khushi was going to be forced in to marrying that good for nothing, conniving, sick and disgusting pervert. The first half I did watch and was devastated to see Khushi being hurt so brutally by Arnav. To say that it meant nothing to him and to refer to her as a gold digger was bang out of order but'

Guys, this is Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. There cannot be a confession so soon. Many things are to happen in the episodes to come and to be honest had he not been that harsh, Khushi would have never said yes. His words were the nail in the coffin but were they?

I don't think so at all. Arnav is used to getting his way with people and writing his destiny as he has said many a times. Khushi is taking that away from him. Everywhere he is failing. Sitting at her feet and making her wear a payal, nearly kissing her, fighting with the family because she is out alone, leaving her home, returning her wallet and asking after her father. He has done more than we ever thought he was capable of.

The reason he spoke to her so rudely was to feel in control but what Arnav beetwa has to realize is that the control has been flung out of his hands or rather it never was in his hands. Khushi and Arnav have witnessed the height of love as they got close on this magical night and they are going to witness the lows, the pain and the suffering has not even started.

Amidst this suffering, they will get closer. Their hearts have been bared open in one night. Khushi is disillusioned at present but in episodes to come she is going to see through Arnav's behaviour that he took this decision on impulse. She is going to see him crumble hearing her marriage announcement.

I read a post that the engagement preparations should happen so that Arnav finds out but a full on engagement between Khushi ' Sicko and Arnav ' La should not be done. It is not fair on Khushi and La. Khushi, because in her eyes the sanctity of marriage is penultimate and La, because becoming a victim of an impulsive decision is not really fair. Please get her a nice knight in shining armour and send her off happily.

Hmmm' Now that my words are out I will be able to spend this weekend at peace. ArHi fans be positive!!! It is an announcement of engagement not a marriage. We are going to see Arnav repent and Snake suffer!!! IPKKND has never let us down. Today it wont either'

However, if I meet Buaji on the road somewhere I will kill her.. That I can commit to you!!!! 😡

πŸ€ͺI was right!!! The paragraph is bold is what I thought and it did... This shows rocks but is going to give me sleepliess nights!!! πŸ˜†

πŸ€ͺI was right!!! The paragraph is bold is what I thought and it did... This shows rocks but is going to give me sleepliess nights!!! πŸ˜†

I agree..

It seems their communication is going to get more vitriolic than in the past.. The pre-cap was another indication on how much ASR loves Khushi... I have now started to read in between the lines. it is his love which makes him spew awful and hurtful words at Khushi..

Regarding killing Buaji, πŸ˜† I will not agree for this.. I am against all sort of violence πŸ˜†