For Some Positivity - Peep in!!!!

Posted: 12 years ago

I did not have the heart to see the second half of the episode since I knew Khushi was going to be forced in to marrying that good for nothing, conniving, sick and disgusting pervert. The first half I did watch and was devastated to see Khushi being hurt so brutally by Arnav. To say that it meant nothing to him and to refer to her as a gold digger was bang out of order but…

Guys, this is Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. There cannot be a confession so soon. Many things are to happen in the episodes to come and to be honest had he not been that harsh, Khushi would have never said yes. His words were the nail in the coffin but were they?

I don't think so at all. Arnav is used to getting his way with people and writing his destiny as he has said many a times. Khushi is taking that away from him. Everywhere he is failing. Sitting at her feet and making her wear a payal, nearly kissing her, fighting with the family because she is out alone, leaving her home, returning her wallet and asking after her father. He has done more than we ever thought he was capable of.

The reason he spoke to her so rudely was to feel in control but what Arnav beetwa has to realize is that the control has been flung out of his hands or rather it never was in his hands. Khushi and Arnav have witnessed the height of love as they got close on this magical night and they are going to witness the lows, the pain and the suffering has not even started.

Amidst this suffering, they will get closer. Their hearts have been bared open in one night. Khushi is disillusioned at present but in episodes to come she is going to see through Arnav's behaviour that he took this decision on impulse. She is going to see him crumble hearing her marriage announcement.

I read a post that the engagement preparations should happen so that Arnav finds out but a full on engagement between Khushi – Sicko and Arnav – La should not be done. It is not fair on Khushi and La. Khushi, because in her eyes the sanctity of marriage is penultimate and La, because becoming a victim of an impulsive decision is not really fair. Please get her a nice knight in shining armour and send her off happily.

Hmmm… Now that my words are out I will be able to spend this weekend at peace. ArHi fans be positive!!! It is an announcement of engagement not a marriage. We are going to see Arnav repent and Snake suffer!!! IPKKND has never let us down. Today it wont either…

However, if I meet Buaji on the road somewhere I will kill her.. That I can commit to you!!!! 😵

I was at my lowest low...your words gave me a little hope...it was so sad to see todays episode...i am just not going to even watch old epi this weekend...will concentrate on a Daniel Steele book...

...one thing made me take notice is...Arnav was so kind to the rest of the family...he could have easily walked away with out going inside the house...makes me wonder ...what is going on in his mind??

Does he really want to hurt Kushi?or is there much more to this story?
Lets wait and watch...

However, if I meet Buaji on the road somewhere I will kill her.. That I can commit to you!!!! 😵

i am with u😡

Nice post. Makes me happy. :)
ArHi_4ever- Thank you for that 🤗 I could'nt have put it better myself👏...have a lovely weekend chick 😃

"However, if I meet Buaji on the road somewhere I will kill her.. That I can commit to you!!!!" 😵

🤣

I also commit to this too...😈

thanks for the write up makes friday better
Originally posted by feya

I was at my lowest low...your words gave me a little hope...it was so sad to see todays episode...i am just not going to even watch old epi this weekend...will concentrate on a Daniel Steele book... Me too!! I am going to read and divert my mind. Otherwise pata chala, ArHi land mein reh gayi.. 

...one thing made me take notice is...Arnav was so kind to the rest of the family...he could have easily walked away with out going inside the house...makes me wonder ...what is going on in his mind?? I think he is just mad that she did not let him speak in the car. He had to take it out some way so he did this. He is going to really kick himself since those harsh words kinda made her take the Shyam decision😭

Does he really want to hurt Kushi?or is there much more to this story? I think there is lots more to this story!!! Arnav's truth is not out yet. It will make more sense in the coming episodes..
Lets wait and watch...
Originally posted by Shahu

Nice post. Makes me happy. :)
Exactly that was the point so I am happy😉
Originally posted by zooni.blue

thanks for the write up makes friday better
Seriously Zooni, I needed to write that too otherwise I would have gone nuts!! I was heart broken by Arnav today but the next set of episodes are going to be fun coz Khushi is going to go back to her normal self and Arnav will feel like an idiot😆
Is everyone doing alright? I am seeing posts of people leaving... Dont quit guys!!!! Things have just taken an intense turn... This point on the real love - hate story begins!!! 😳