Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 8

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

Thank you everyone for all your support. Initially I started the post to take out my frustrations on the CVs, but now I see that many of us feel the same, and we want to see some changes.
So I am going to post this letter on FB Saathiya fan page, so more people can read and comment, and not only that the CVs can also see that we are not happy with what they are showing us. I will also post the link to this thread at the bottom of the letter so they can see everyone's comments.

Once again Thank You to each and everyone of my friends her to take the time to read this letter and comment.

I hope to see some change in the future.

Edited by sbp1971 - 04 November 2011 at 10:33pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Precious_Kavya.Sswasthitaniks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dear CVs: Huh? (Page 8)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.