Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by _Nancy_

I'm 100% agree with you. 👏

Thank you Nancy, I hope the CVs are reading this, and I hope to post and forward this so if not here they come across it somewhere else.
Originally posted by sandyuk

I love the letter and agree with the points.

I was listening to Giaa on a radio interview a couple of weeks back. She was asked about when will Gopi find out about Rashi. Giaa said words to the effect that the story writers think if Gopi is unaware of the antics of Rashi and Urmi and the show is a hit then why let Gopi learn the truth and risk the show ratings slip.

I think the CV's are taking the high TRP's for granted. They don't realise there is only so much we will tolerate and it's getting close to that point.

Thank you Sandy.

I also listened to that interview, but I really thought that the least they will do is bring out the truth so Gopi can wise up and answer them back, or try to stop some of the kalakari's but no they want to continue to show Gopi as a person who will blindly believe anything Rashi's says.

We can only tolerate so much, and we have no intention to wait another year. Either change the title of the show or start living up to the title of the show and start giving the main lead more screen space, this is what I want the CVs to know.
Originally posted by Nihira-fan

@sbp1971,i really appreciate your effort.
Cvs needs to know that we don't care for rahi or urmi and their stupid kalakaries...all we want is Gohem and their story.they keep showing rashi &urmi's wickedness,its getting on my nerves.The main lead is ment to be gopi and ahem then why they show them only for 1 or 2 scene.This not fair!!

Thank you so much.

Lets hope CVs take notice that we are not happy with only five minutes of Gohem and we want to see their story and not continue to waste are time on the witches Urmila and Rashi.
Originally posted by swasthi

Shilpa, a much needed letter. Well done!

The SNS forum on IF has many, many interested people, some of whom are members and others whom make up the silent readers. We are all huge fans of SNS and the actors that portray the characters.

It is with huge disappointment knowing the characters for lead so far are Rashi and Urmila! This does not match the title of the show. Perhaps the title needs to be relooked at and adjusted accordingly.

We are deeply upset with being misled to believe that kalakari is the way forward to gaining points with ratings. As this is the case at present,  we will refrain from commenting on the affected actors fan pages and in other commentary locations.

We request that the lead characters are fully identified and have substantial airtime in the show with meaningful character roles, especially with Gopi. Now that her eduction track has begun she needs to be portrayed with a wiser role.

Thank you so much Swasthi.

Yes the CVs need to know that it is the viewers all over the world that makes their show number one, but they are testing our patience now. We've already waited year and half to for Gohem love story to start and for the show to live up to its title. They finally start the track, but continue to give us only few minutes here and there, and the kalakari's continue to dominate the screen space.

Lets see if all of us together can get CVs to sit up and take notice.
Originally posted by ANJ4

I total agree with you... I was looking forward to see gohem scene today... but no ... I have a feel that there will be no gohem scenes on ME either.

Thank you Anju, yes we have been dealt a huge disappointment and I want the CVs to know that they are not gaining any points with us.
Originally posted by silvermoonlight

they are showing Gopi as maha stupid

how thick can one be??

good that koki let her have it...fully deserved!!

Yes and this is what is hard to tolerate. She is supposed to be innocent, not stupid.

Thank you everyone for all your support. Initially I started the post to take out my frustrations on the CVs, but now I see that many of us feel the same, and we want to see some changes.
So I am going to post this letter on FB Saathiya fan page, so more people can read and comment, and not only that the CVs can also see that we are not happy with what they are showing us. I will also post the link to this thread at the bottom of the letter so they can see everyone's comments.

Once again Thank You to each and everyone of my friends her to take the time to read this letter and comment.

I hope to see some change in the future.
Edited by sbp1971 - 12 years ago