Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sns_addict

agree with u.. they are showing so many bloopers & assume we'll be happy of small GoHem scenes.. to expose the marriage track, they needed anniversary ? 

Thank you, yes this is what I don't understand why did they have to ruin Gohem anniversary to expose Rashi, once again giving her the importance in the show while the main leads got sidelined. What about the surprise they were supposed to give to each other? I want CVs to answer out questions.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dear CVs: Huh? (Page 5)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
I total agree with you... I was looking forward to see gohem scene today... but no ... I have a feel that there will be no gohem scenes on ME either.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ever

Tomrow we would get 1hour of rashi and urimela we havent got even 2 mintes of goham its few days now ME is going to be boring

I know what you mean, first they postponed the ME, and gave us new hope by showing the anniversary dreams and snatched it right back, and once again the Urshi duo will be dominating the show while Gohem gets five minute scene, and the whole anniversary will be forgotten.

silvermoonlight

Goldie

silvermoonlight

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
they are showing Gopi as maha stupid

how thick can one be??

good that koki let her have it...fully deserved!!

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sks21

totally agree with u shilpa...i thot after the exam gopi would have got some idea about rashi but that didn happen...but now after the police case if gopi still goes to believe that her sister and mami is innocent then i give up on her...and also y have male characters in the serial when they are not given any dialogue or even shown on screen...so totally agree with u this show has only two leads rashi and urmi coz its been about them from the begining..

Thank you SKS, and that's the other thing, whatever happened to the education track, wasn't Gopi supposed to continue the education thru correspondence, whatever happened to that? They are so inconsistent, education track was so important, yet they couldn't resist the Kalakari with that either, I just don't understand why the CVs think we will be happy with five minutes of Gohem everyday and be happy.

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

true no one wants to see rashi and urmi they are pathetic and both their acting gets on ones nerves- why are they given so much importance would have understood if they were good actors bt they nt - quite frankly why are all the woman of the show being given so much screen time what is this show planning to be the first ever lesbian show( sorry just joking) bt seriously the title of the show forgive me if i am wrong means that one will stand by their partner- why dnt they show more of this than this crap. why do the producers in india want to show woman as being so unrealistic its pathetic they often either mean or stupid and abused why not show an ordinary girl who has brains and willing to use it and not take crap from any1 - bt i still love my gopi will never say she is totally dumb she just dnt want to believe what she is seeings thats all she is in denial

Exactly, why keep this type of title and mislead people when the show is about kalakari and kitchen politics. This show is known for its different concept, with a strong mother in law who loves her daughter in law like a daughter, this is what I liked most about this show, in other shows the mother in law would love her daughter in law, but she would have no say in anything, but this show Koki is not only strong but she is the glue that holds the Modi parivaar together, here is a MIL whom you would think never love daughter in law, but she has not only loved Gopi, she loves her more than even her own daughter. Then why do they still show Urshi win over and over and the screen space is wasted on their wickedness, instead of showing some good tracks?

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ani_gr

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

I normally see the bright side to everything, but I don't like where they are leading this track, I was thinking Rashi being thrown out that's the end of the Rashi and Jigar split for the time being and they would not show us Goham they Suhaag Raat and some time of happiness in the MM, now they have gone into a huge Kalakari with Urmila beating up Rashi and framing Kokila for it, it will be a police case and the investigation and finally Kokila will be cleared of the crime, this is nothing interesting to me, in fact I feel like going on strike...I'm that pissed off, and tomorrows my birthday, this is just bullocks.
I agree Nafisa, I was too looking at Gopi's character as positive and all that... SHe still is..but they r  not making her aware of her sister's kalakaris and how Urmi and Rashi hate her... this is so sad...
Coming to police case, it is the worse thing I could expect.. omg.. this is too much... why would MM want dowry from Urmi? I am not liking this track at all...

It seems as though they have no intentions of revealing old kalakari, but on top of that show more kalakarin and being no improvement to Gopi's character. Being good and wishing no evilness on others doesn't mean you should blindly believe the person is still good, even after they admitted they have done the wrong.

Even a saint has their limits as how much they will blindly believe in everything, when will Gopi reach her limit?

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ani_gr

sbp - i agree wiht your views.. good letter... thank you..Smile

Thank you so much, I want the CVs to read our views.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.