Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aNsHu_tEjPaL

i agree...who exactly is the lead of the  show???????? gopi or rashi?? b/c its always been raashi... it sooo sad to see a show where the main couple (supposedly) gets less than 5 mins of the show...

ur soo right about the loophole...i can see that happening and i am sure it will

Exactly, we have all been scratching our heads trying to figure this out for long time now. How many times the picture on the front page mentioned, it only has Rashi, why? I don't think they have any intentions to stop the kalakari's, this is why the loophole is left.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dear CVs: Huh? (Page 4)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaunSA

Originally posted by sbp1971

The day you reveal the truth of each and every kalakari is when I will believe that Gopi and Ahem are the lead of this show, for now you I think the leads are Urmila and Rashi.

P.S. Can you please also start being consistent and look at your scripts before shooting the episodes.

Thank You!

Friends this is my letter to the CVs. I am sick of them showing Gopi to be so naive and innocent, borderlining on stupidity. Enough is enough. They think they have made us happy by showing minute or two Gohem moments here and there but Urshi continue to dominate most of the screen time.

Anyone wit me?

I agree 1000%!!!! Clap Clap Clap

Thank you, lets hope the CVs read this.

_Nancy_

Goldie

_Nancy_

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
I'm 100% agree with you. Clap

ll-Shilpa-ll

sandyuk

IF-Dazzler

sandyuk

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
I love the letter and agree with the points.

I was listening to Giaa on a radio interview a couple of weeks back. She was asked about when will Gopi find out about Rashi. Giaa said words to the effect that the story writers think if Gopi is unaware of the antics of Rashi and Urmi and the show is a hit then why let Gopi learn the truth and risk the show ratings slip.

I think the CV's are taking the high TRP's for granted. They don't realise there is only so much we will tolerate and it's getting close to that point.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJll-Shilpa-ll

Nihira-fan

IF-Rockerz

Nihira-fan

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
@sbp1971,i really appreciate your effort.
Cvs needs to know that we don't care for rahi or urmi and their stupid kalakaries...all we want is Gohem and their story.they keep showing rashi &urmi's wickedness,its getting on my nerves.The main lead is ment to be gopi and ahem then why they show them only for 1 or 2 scene.This not fair!!

ll-Shilpa-ll

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Shilpa, a much needed letter. Well done!

The SNS forum on IF has many, many interested people, some of whom are members and others whom make up the silent readers. We are all huge fans of SNS and the actors that portray the characters.

It is with huge disappointment knowing the characters for lead so far are Rashi and Urmila! This does not match the title of the show. Perhaps the title needs to be relooked at and adjusted accordingly.

We are deeply upset with being misled to believe that kalakari is the way forward to gaining points with ratings. As this is the case at present,  we will refrain from commenting on the affected actors fan pages and in other commentary locations.

We request that the lead characters are fully identified and have substantial airtime in the show with meaningful character roles, especially with Gopi. Now that her eduction track has begun she needs to be portrayed with a wiser role.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sukriNihira-fannavyabll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Very disappointed how this Rashi leaving the house track is going, it's never ending, I thought finally she's out the door now we can have some Goham romance and Suhag Raat and some happiness free from kalakaries for a spell in the Modi Bhavan, instead what have we got, Urmila beating up Rashi and framing it on Kokila, police case and huge investigation this will run for a couple of weeks most likely, this is total crap, I don't want to see this rubbish. Another huge kalakari I thought we were done with them when the chief kalakarian left the house, but no still plotting and making us viewers angry. This is nothing interesting to me, in fact I feel like going on strike...I'm that pissed off, and tomorrows my birthday, what a crap birthday this is turning out to be.

You are right Nafisa, when we found out that Rashi was finally getting caught we were all so excited, because in the past we have had so many disappointments, but now they want to drag the whole track out without revealing old kalakari's, plus they want to show new ones, and keep Gopi just the way she is, this I cannot tolerate, they think they can give 50% of what we ask and we will be happy, but they forget that their audience is not naive as Gopi.

I hope that they have some good Gohem scenes for your birthday.

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Precious_

I am with you Shilpa. I hate the way CVs make Gopi thinking that everything is a big misunderstanding. Didn't she hear Rashi saying in front of every one that she agreed of manipulating the wedding, but asked sorry from Jigar. Didn't she hear Kokila saying how Urmila threatend Sonal. So what is the basis of her blind trust in her sister. Is it only because Rashi is her sister, she can not be wrong? I so wanted Gopi know about Urshi truth today, but CVs, you disappointed me. For me, Urmila and Rashi are the main leads as Shilpa said. CVs give one or two minutes of GoHem scenes just to fool us the viewers. This is not done!

Thank you precious, I think its time for us to let the CVs know that we haven't forgotten anything even though they have, and we will keep reminding them. Yes, Rashi said it out of her own mouth that she made mistake and she has said sorry, but Gopi still seem to think this is a misunderstanding, this is what I don't like about how they portray Gopi, because this shows she is stupid, not innocent.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.