Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

bluerobin

IF-Rockerz

bluerobin

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
yaar i am posting the same comment which i have done in another thread because i have nothing more to add other than that

yaar this is getting disgusting day by day this gopi. She has seen all the truth in front of her eyes and now she will be seeing how urshi gang coming up with dowry case against koki. But still she is telling rashi is innocent ...total crap yaar ...Moreover Iam amazed by the fact that gopi was the same girl who washed ahem's laptop , gave outdated medicine to mani , fell prey to rashi's cheating track in school because she was illiterate ...but now she comes up with CCTV footage to save koki against dowry... yaar gopi doesn't know about laptop but knows about CCTV footage after passing 1st standard ... greattt ...fed up ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kanajigokul_Precious_sandyukeverll-Shilpa-ll

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dear CVs: Huh? (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bluerobin

IF-Rockerz

bluerobin

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taniks

I agree the cvs are taking us for fools who will be happy with a two minute gohem scene every once in a while. Come on get real are u guys (cvs) trying to convince us a intelligent , incredible successful business man like ahem will find gopis foolishness attractive, innocence is ok but wot they now doing to gopi is making her look like a stupid idiot. Even children who are innocent know that people who beat them or talk harshly and ridicule them don't genuinely love them but that gopi can't identify this evil in urshi then dere is something definetly wrong with gopi. Or the cvs

yaar what a point taniks , loved it . After seeing gopi poking head like squirrel yesterday and today also crying ...yaar I felt let ahem be with anita at least she has got a  brain which works properly . Doing all types of work , caring for others etc are good qualities there is no debate on that. but creatives have tried too much to make  gopi look as sweet as sugar that she finally ended up looking like a foolish girl with no brains. The first and foremost thing that a person requires is to understand people and to recognize which are the good human beings. This girl knows everything starting from cooking, singing, embroidery, dance but doesn't know how to identify people ...

Edited by gopijigar - 04 November 2011 at 11:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kanajigokulsandyuktaniksll-Shilpa-ll

chennaigirl

Goldie

chennaigirl

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Shilpa, pl pl pl forward this asap... I cant add any more points to your already gr8 letter...

_Precious_sandyuksuk19ll-Shilpa-ll

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
I must admit after over a year of watching Saathiya I still have no clue what the CV's have in mind with Gopi. The character is so inconsistent she may as well be twins with opposite personalities.

And to the Director, can you pay some attention to the story-line and character development because it all just sucks at the moment. Well to be honest the bloopers have sucked from Day 1! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_Precious_sandyuktanikssuk19ll-Shilpa-ll

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
its funny how gopi believes in truth but just like hetal likes to brush everything under the carpet shes another one who would say javde,  its becoming a  bit old now.  when rashis truth about anita bhoot gopi manipulated kokila about not saying anything  n now jigar she did the same as well. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Precious_sandyukll-Shilpa-ll

Ocean.Clouds

Ocean.Clouds

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
you are right shilpa 
Agreed with You!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-ll

DiorRouge.

Viewbie

DiorRouge.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Shilpa ben, I am totally with you on this.

May be Gopi is kind of used to the attitude of Rashi, that's why she always says Rashi ben didn't intend to be rude. Her heart is very nice.

I think Gopi is being to be a little more naive than any character could ever be. It's high time something is done.

BUT at the same time, I feel CVs have a reason behind keeping Gopi blind with Rashi's true colours. May be Gopi will still continue to believe her, and at this point, when NOBODY in the MM wants Rashi back, Gopi will like always fulfill her duty of a sister and daughter-in-law by trying her best to reform Rashi.

By the time Rashi will really change and become good, Gopi will realize her past evil nature. LOL. This could be.

Otherwise, go ahead with the letter, we're with you (:

_Precious_sandyukS696_sehrull-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmjudv

they have their priorities screwed up.  I think they do not have any idea on how they want this show to continue - making it up ad they go.

I think you are right about this, otherwise this would not have dragged as long as it has.

I still fail to understand how the show remained on top 10 after some crazy tracks like the sandook track and the ghost track. They wasted so much money going to one of the most beautiful country in the world for nothing. We only got a dream sequences for romance and Gopi getting lost and then helping in them getting the contract.Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyuk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.