Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

Kavya.S

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.S

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
totally agree with u shilpa...i thot after the exam gopi would have got some idea about rashi but that didn happen...but now after the police case if gopi still goes to believe that her sister and mami is innocent then i give up on her...and also y have male characters in the serial when they are not given any dialogue or even shown on screen...so totally agree with u this show has only two leads rashi and urmi coz its been about them from the begining..

Edited by sks21 - 04 November 2011 at 9:57am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990sandyukswasthiNihira-fanll-Shilpa-ll

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dear CVs: Huh? (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
true no one wants to see rashi and urmi they are pathetic and both their acting gets on ones nerves- why are they given so much importance would have understood if they were good actors bt they nt - quite frankly why are all the woman of the show being given so much screen time what is this show planning to be the first ever lesbian show( sorry just joking) bt seriously the title of the show forgive me if i am wrong means that one will stand by their partner- why dnt they show more of this than this crap. why do the producers in india want to show woman as being so unrealistic its pathetic they often either mean or stupid and abused why not show an ordinary girl who has brains and willing to use it and not take crap from any1 - bt i still love my gopi will never say she is totally dumb she just dnt want to believe what she is seeings thats all she is in denial

emeliasam990sandyukNihira-fanll-Shilpa-ll

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

I normally see the bright side to everything, but I don't like where they are leading this track, I was thinking Rashi being thrown out that's the end of the Rashi and Jigar split for the time being and they would not show us Goham they Suhaag Raat and some time of happiness in the MM, now they have gone into a huge Kalakari with Urmila beating up Rashi and framing Kokila for it, it will be a police case and the investigation and finally Kokila will be cleared of the crime, this is nothing interesting to me, in fact I feel like going on strike...I'm that pissed off, and tomorrows my birthday, this is just bullocks.
I agree Nafisa, I was too looking at Gopi's character as positive and all that... SHe still is..but they r  not making her aware of her sister's kalakaris and how Urmi and Rashi hate her... this is so sad...
Coming to police case, it is the worse thing I could expect.. omg.. this is too much... why would MM want dowry from Urmi? I am not liking this track at all...

emeliasam990sandyukll-Shilpa-ll.Nafisa.

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
sbp - i agree wiht your views.. good letter... thank you..Smile

emeliasam990sandyukswasthill-Shilpa-ll

sam990

Goldie

sam990

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
im100% behind u on this it neede sort out we can't let cv get away this we want answer from cv 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyukeverswasthill-Shilpa-ll

avyarima

avyarima

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
There is a different between a foolish and  an innocent person. Gopi is turning out to be a fool in show.

I mean this people openly beat her, fight her, hate her, made her uneducated and made her a slave. she see these things before her very own eyes...but keeps saying they are not bad..

Hetal on the other hand is very good natured, just like Gopi. she forgives easily, hate fights, and she only met these people for 2 years yet she believe the situation that she just got to know in 2 hours.

Hetal is Naive, but Gopi is shown very foolish.. i still dont understand this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyukll-Shilpa-ll

emelia

Groupbie

emelia

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Shilpa, well written. point to point. 100% correct. the CV's are giving so much importance to the rattle snake Rashi and her kalakari mother. Thought once Rashi is out from the Modi house, we will have some romantic scenes from Ahem and Gopi. we are wrong. Looks like there are more kalakaris in Maha episode. when there will be an end for all this? we viewers just wasting our time hoping and waiting to see some iromantic scenes in Ahem and Gopi life. CVs are giving  first priority to only kalakaris (Urmila and Rashi). Looks like they are the main leads !!! we hardly get to see the men of the house and top of that we get to see the main lead AHEM only for 5 minutes. Look at the other serials the main leads are always there in every episode. this is the only serial we do not get to see the main lead!!!!! Cry

_Precious_sandyukswasthill-Shilpa-ll

taniks

IF-Rockerz

taniks

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I agree the cvs are taking us for fools who will be happy with a two minute gohem scene every once in a while. Come on get real are u guys (cvs) trying to convince us a intelligent , incredible successful business man like ahem will find gopis foolishness attractive, innocence is ok but wot they now doing to gopi is making her look like a stupid idiot. Even children who are innocent know that people who beat them or talk harshly and ridicule them don't genuinely love them but that gopi can't identify this evil in urshi then dere is something definetly wrong with gopi. Or the cvs

_Precious_sandyukswasthill-Shilpa-ll

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.