Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sam990

im100% behind u on this it neede sort out we can't let cv get away this we want answer from cv 

Thank you Sam, I am looking at couple of options to forward this, so we can get the CVs to take notice, and make some changes in the show.
Originally posted by avyarima

There is a different between a foolish and  an innocent person. Gopi is turning out to be a fool in show.

I mean this people openly beat her, fight her, hate her, made her uneducated and made her a slave. she see these things before her very own eyes...but keeps saying they are not bad..

Hetal on the other hand is very good natured, just like Gopi. she forgives easily, hate fights, and she only met these people for 2 years yet she believe the situation that she just got to know in 2 hours.

Hetal is Naive, but Gopi is shown very foolish.. i still dont understand this.

This is what I mean, they keep us showing Gopi's foolishness and claiming she is like this because she is innocent and only sees good in others, but all it does is show her as stupid and foolish.

They are not making any sense at all, and its time they came to know that it is getting harder to believe that this girl is naive and innocent.
Originally posted by emelia

Shilpa, well written. point to point. 100% correct. the CV's are giving so much importance to the rattle snake Rashi and her kalakari mother. Thought once Rashi is out from the Modi house, we will have some romantic scenes from Ahem and Gopi. we are wrong. Looks like there are more kalakaris in Maha episode. when there will be an end for all this? we viewers just wasting our time hoping and waiting to see some iromantic scenes in Ahem and Gopi life. CVs are giving  first priority to only kalakaris (Urmila and Rashi). Looks like they are the main leads !!! we hardly get to see the men of the house and top of that we get to see the main lead AHEM only for 5 minutes. Look at the other serials the main leads are always there in every episode. this is the only serial we do not get to see the main lead!!!!! 😭

I know what you mean and this is very frustrating and irritating, and it is getting harder and harder to tolerate. They can keep Gopi's innocence intact, yet show her as human instead of this saint person who refuses to believe anything bad about the people who has mistreated her the most.
We all wanted to see Gopi and Ahem coming closer in the ME, we wanted see them celebrate their anniversary and surprise each other with nice gift, but we will only get a few minute scene and rest of it will all be about the Urshi duo.
Originally posted by taniks

I agree the cvs are taking us for fools who will be happy with a two minute gohem scene every once in a while. Come on get real are u guys (cvs) trying to convince us a intelligent , incredible successful business man like ahem will find gopis foolishness attractive, innocence is ok but wot they now doing to gopi is making her look like a stupid idiot. Even children who are innocent know that people who beat them or talk harshly and ridicule them don't genuinely love them but that gopi can't identify this evil in urshi then dere is something definetly wrong with gopi. Or the cvs

Agree with you, Gopi can be innocent yet smart, but these CVs seem to think dumb and foolish is equal to innocent. May be we should mail them a dictionary so they can look up the meaning of the word innocent.

Originally posted by gopijigar

yaar i am posting the same comment which i have done in another thread because i have nothing more to add other than that

yaar this is getting disgusting day by day this gopi. She has seen all the truth in front of her eyes and now she will be seeing how urshi gang coming up with dowry case against koki. But still she is telling rashi is innocent ...total crap yaar ...Moreover Iam amazed by the fact that gopi was the same girl who washed ahem's laptop , gave outdated medicine to mani , fell prey to rashi's cheating track in school because she was illiterate ...but now she comes up with CCTV footage to save koki against dowry... yaar gopi doesn't know about laptop but knows about CCTV footage after passing 1st standard ... greattt ...fed up ...

I agree with everything you are saying here, everything happens in front of her eyes, she hears everything, yet refuses to believe anything, and this shows her as foolish, not innocent.

Just one thing, I don't think she comes up with the CCTV footage, as the CCTV doesn't work or does not have the footage to prove Koki innocent, she will come up with another way to prove Koki is innocent, but this is besides the point, in any case she continues to believe Rashi's innocence after all this, and this is what I can't tolerate. I hope they make changes in Gopi's character, and bring out the truth of all kalakari's in front of her so she can wise up.

Edited by sbp1971 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by chennaigirl

Shilpa, pl pl pl forward this asap... I cant add any more points to your already gr8 letter...

Thank you, and I am planning to post this on FB Saathiya page, and also looking into forwarding this, if I can find a way to post this on Star plus website I will.
Originally posted by ShaunSA

I must admit after over a year of watching Saathiya I still have no clue what the CV's have in mind with Gopi. The character is so inconsistent she may as well be twins with opposite personalities.

And to the Director, can you pay some attention to the story-line and character development because it all just sucks at the moment. Well to be honest the bloopers have sucked from Day 1! 

You are right Shaun, its hard to tell which Gopi is real. One minute she is shown to do perfect Garba, and bat a winning shot in cricket, save kanaji, but in the next moment she is shown dumb as a telephone pole and this is what confuses us, and I want the CVs to be consistent and stick with one theme, instead of leaving us all hanging by the thread, pretty soon we will all stop believing in the show and its story line.
Originally posted by suk19

its funny how gopi believes in truth but just like hetal likes to brush everything under the carpet shes another one who would say javde,  its becoming a  bit old now.  when rashis truth about anita bhoot gopi manipulated kokila about not saying anything  n now jigar she did the same as well. 

Yes another inconsistency in her character, she is honest, yet doesn't mind bending the truth to her own liking at times. This shows her as being manipulative, not innocent. No one is this blind to someones character, even after the evidence is in front of their face.
Originally posted by Abiya07

you are right shilpa 
Agreed with You!

Thanks so much, and I hope the CVs see this and agrees with us.
Originally posted by -Predator-

Shilpa ben, I am totally with you on this.

May be Gopi is kind of used to the attitude of Rashi, that's why she always says Rashi ben didn't intend to be rude. Her heart is very nice.

I think Gopi is being to be a little more naive than any character could ever be. It's high time something is done.

BUT at the same time, I feel CVs have a reason behind keeping Gopi blind with Rashi's true colours. May be Gopi will still continue to believe her, and at this point, when NOBODY in the MM wants Rashi back, Gopi will like always fulfill her duty of a sister and daughter-in-law by trying her best to reform Rashi.

By the time Rashi will really change and become good, Gopi will realize her past evil nature. LOL. This could be.

Otherwise, go ahead with the letter, we're with you (:

Thank you Sonia.

If a person is used to this type of attitude, they should be more aware of this type of behavior and not claim that it is a misunderstanding, but actually have a doubt about this person, not continue to believe there has been a huge misunderstanding even after the person admits to making the mistake.
What I don't like is that the CVs have no intentions of bringing the truth in front of Gopi and continue with the kalakari's in between throw us a little bone in form of some cute Gohem scene and think we will be happy and their TRPs will keep climbing, well I have news for them, I am not sitting another one year for Ahem to admit he loves Gopi.
I don't believe Gopi can change Rashi, if this were to happen it would have happened long time ago, like when Gopi took the blame for the cooker incident on her own head so Rashi wouldn't be thrown out of the house the first time, or when the whole Bhoot truth came out and once again Gopi saved her ass by pleading to Koki to not reveal anything to the family.
Judging by her attitude the past two days, Rashi only cares for one thing, and that is to remain in MM and keep living the life of luxury and she may pretend to change so she can come back but after a while revert back to same old Rashi.
Edited by sbp1971 - 12 years ago