SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Dear CVs: whatever happened to your little apology on FB about not meaning to hurt anyone, aren't you continuing to hurt us?

OK, so Rashi got caught and is thrown out of the house, and now new thing with the police case and everything, what I am not understanding is why is Gopi continuing to believe this is a "Huge misunderstanding" Can you explain this to me?

She is seeing everything with her own eyes, hearing everything with her own ears, then how come she doesn't believe? Can she be this naive? Can anyone be this naive?

Will Rashi's true personality be ever revealed to Gopi, or will you continue to make Gopi blindly believe in her sister?

These are the questions I would like answered as soon as possible please.

It took you a year and half to bring out the truth in front of Hetal and Jigar, so I am assuming you will take another year and half to bring out the truth in front of Gopi.🤢

As far as your concerend you have made us happy by letting Ahem fall slowly for Gopi, but I am thinking once that's done it will be back to the Kalakari's, this is why Gopi is to shown so innocent and naive continuesly.

Your TRPs are high so you are happy, but I am not, and I am sure most other viewers aren't either, so please don't think that you will continue to remain at top, just because you are giving us Gohem romance and Rashi getting caught, as far as I am concerend you really haven't accomplished anything, since you really haven't reveled anything, you left a huge loophole to get yourself out of, to bring more kalakari's.

The day you reveal the truth of each and every kalakari is when I will believe that Gopi and Ahem are the lead of this show, for now I think the leads are Urmila and Rashi.

P.S. Can you please also start being consistent and look at your scripts before shooting the episodes.

Thank You!

Friends this is my letter to the CVs. I am sick of them showing Gopi to be so naive and innocent, borderlining on stupidity. Enough is enough. They think they have made us happy by showing minute or two Gohem moments here and there but Urshi continue to dominate most of the screen time.

Anyone with me?
Edited by sbp1971 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmjudv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
they have their priorities screwed up.  I think they do not have any idea on how they want this show to continue - making it up ad they go.
aNsHu_tEjPaL thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree...who exactly is the lead of the  show???????? gopi or rashi?? b/c its always been raashi... it sooo sad to see a show where the main couple (supposedly) gets less than 5 mins of the show...

ur soo right about the loophole...i can see that happening and i am sure it will
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbp1971

The day you reveal the truth of each and every kalakari is when I will believe that Gopi and Ahem are the lead of this show, for now you I think the leads are Urmila and Rashi.

P.S. Can you please also start being consistent and look at your scripts before shooting the episodes.

Thank You!

Friends this is my letter to the CVs. I am sick of them showing Gopi to be so naive and innocent, borderlining on stupidity. Enough is enough. They think they have made us happy by showing minute or two Gohem moments here and there but Urshi continue to dominate most of the screen time.

Anyone wit me?

I agree 1000%!!!! 👏 👏 👏

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Very disappointed how this Rashi leaving the house track is going, it's never ending, I thought finally she's out the door now we can have some Goham romance and Suhag Raat and some happiness free from kalakaries for a spell in the Modi Bhavan, instead what have we got, Urmila beating up Rashi and framing it on Kokila, police case and huge investigation this will run for a couple of weeks most likely, this is total crap, I don't want to see this rubbish. Another huge kalakari I thought we were done with them when the chief kalakarian left the house, but no still plotting and making us viewers angry. This is nothing interesting to me, in fact I feel like going on strike...I'm that pissed off, and tomorrows my birthday, what a crap birthday this is turning out to be.
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am with you Shilpa. I hate the way CVs make Gopi thinking that everything is a big misunderstanding. Didn't she hear Rashi saying in front of every one that she agreed of manipulating the wedding, but asked sorry from Jigar. Didn't she hear Kokila saying how Urmila threatend Sonal. So what is the basis of her blind trust in her sister. Is it only because Rashi is her sister, she can not be wrong? I so wanted Gopi know about Urshi truth today, but CVs, you disappointed me. For me, Urmila and Rashi are the main leads as Shilpa said. CVs give one or two minutes of GoHem scenes just to fool us the viewers. This is not done!
sns_addict thumbnail
agree with u.. they are showing so many bloopers & assume we'll be happy of small GoHem scenes.. to expose the marriage track, they needed anniversary ? 
ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tomrow we would get 1hour of rashi and urimela we havent got even 2 mintes of goham its few days now ME is going to be boring
Kavya.S thumbnail
totally agree with u shilpa...i thot after the exam gopi would have got some idea about rashi but that didn happen...but now after the police case if gopi still goes to believe that her sister and mami is innocent then i give up on her...and also y have male characters in the serial when they are not given any dialogue or even shown on screen...so totally agree with u this show has only two leads rashi and urmi coz its been about them from the begining..
Edited by sks21 - 12 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
true no one wants to see rashi and urmi they are pathetic and both their acting gets on ones nerves- why are they given so much importance would have understood if they were good actors bt they nt - quite frankly why are all the woman of the show being given so much screen time what is this show planning to be the first ever lesbian show( sorry just joking) bt seriously the title of the show forgive me if i am wrong means that one will stand by their partner- why dnt they show more of this than this crap. why do the producers in india want to show woman as being so unrealistic its pathetic they often either mean or stupid and abused why not show an ordinary girl who has brains and willing to use it and not take crap from any1 - bt i still love my gopi will never say she is totally dumb she just dnt want to believe what she is seeings thats all she is in denial