•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
He said it so easily that u have no importance in my life. But the real fun is gonna begin now. First when she will announce her engagement and Secondly when she will stop coming in Raizada Mansion. Let see how our king is gonna miss his beautiful queen. It will bring forward another layer of his character. It will be interesting to watch.
The guy's a king when it comes to flash backs... they will not let him be in peace... he's gonna miss her 24/7 everything in RM will remind him of Khushi... even his couch, his wardrobe, her running around the house.. He would be the one getting tortured now!!

God,Bless his soul!
yeah...now what all anjali used to tell him about "love" and that special someone...feelings etc...will all hit him back...😆...sad for anjali although...poor lady...doesnt kno what all is going behind her back😭
What a duffer Anajli is shown- even the stupidest girl would know when her husband is not himself and here  is one husband who leaves late at night to roam  the town- is that not  something that a wife would take note of- or this one disappears early morning each day. Anjali is only aware of her Chote.Edited by reima - 12 years ago
Originally posted by mahi0809

The guy's a king when it comes to flash backs... they will not let him be in peace... he's gonna miss her 24/7 everything in RM will remind him of Khushi... even his couch, his wardrobe, her running around the house.. He would be the one getting tortured now!!

God,Bless his soul!
Exactly she had left her mark on everything, every part of his house and also his heart, mind...

ur words give me some hope to watch next week's epi...

Originally posted by hi50

like ur post.. so true..
thanks so much
Originally posted by aanu23

yeah...now what all anjali used to tell him about "love" and that special someone...feelings etc...will all hit him back...😆...sad for anjali although...poor lady...doesnt kno what all is going behind her back😭

That is definitely haunting him back already, He came to drop her was example of that special love feelings. He is just denying them...
exactly the only person we should feel sad for is anjali...she will be totally shattered after knowing shyam's truth 
Originally posted by reima

What a duffer Anajli is shown- even the stupidest girl would know when her husband is not himself and here  is one husband who leaves late at night to roam  the town- is that not  something that a wife would take note of- or this one disappears early morning each day. Anjali is only aware of her Chote.

Ur so right...But  I think she is the one who have built a rosy world around her and thinks everything is perfect in this world...Maybe this is Arnav's fault, When their's parents died they both were left for each other and he worked hard to built a perfect world for his sister...Well both brother and sister is responsible for each other flawed personalities.
Originally posted by unna_178

ur words give me some hope to watch next week's epi...

Thanks yaar...Lets see how they dealt with this issue but I m definitely sure we will see new arnav next week