Yippie...dont have to look fwd for monday

Posted: 12 years ago
As it is they give such tempting precaps and make us wait to watch out for the next episode...So am thankful to the people who gave live updates that I could happily skip the 2nd half of the episode and just watched the first few minutes πŸ˜Š...anyways we dont have to look forward for monday's episode...past 2 weekends we were trying and thinking how to spend the weekends πŸ˜Š...anyone agree??😊

psst...for people still sad and shock after watching today's full episode...dont worry yaar!!!...Finally Arnav only will MARRY Khushi...πŸ˜†
me too i think 50% of this FM members wont be watching for a fewdays
Thats the only good thing that came out of this fiasco!!...atleast now I can spend the weekend studying and not glued on YT waiting for monday to come by
Originally posted by kitty25

me too i think 50% of this FM members wont be watching for a fewdays

no no...whoever is giving live updates...i mean the strong-hearted ones pls watch and update πŸ˜•...so that we can skip...fwd those scenes in the coming episodes😊
πŸ˜† I agree.. 

Weekends are gonna be peaceful this time around. πŸ˜† 
I think it would be better for us to skip next week, otherwise we will get cardiac arrest or hypertension or we will break our TV screens
Yeah I have an exam next tuesday, and eid, so perfect time for such a sad track. I won't be counting my hours for IPKKND this weekend!
i agree! πŸ˜ƒ i wont have to skip my literature class to come back home early!😊 will happily attend my stupid boring class..i am sure my irritating teacher will entertain me much more that the next weeks episode! πŸ˜ƒ

also its eid on monday! will enjoy the eid!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by vampire_girl - 12 years ago
I hv 2 wrk on research paper..so ya dis weekend wil b doin sumting 4 mankind.
Originally posted by rechup

I think it would be better for us to skip next week, otherwise we will get cardiac arrest or hypertension or we will break our TV screens

i so agree with you πŸ˜†