Sasural Simar Ka

~SSK Nov 4th Written Update~

Yaminibandi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I hope they don't follow this up w/ the inane idea of having Roli marry either Prem or Sid.  After this, as Pari said, Roli too was a party to the deception, and she too has no business staying there.  While the precap may show Simar walking away, Roli needs to leave too.

I wish Jamnalal had slapped bua and told her that his family ties w/ her were over.
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Yamini!👏Now waiting to see how the drama unfolds!
blossom2283 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well she has done her job...she spoiled everyone's life and izzat..now she walk out of their life peacefully..that is wht she wanted right 🤢
Abommi thumbnail

thanks for the update yaar...

thrilling story

-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blossom2283

well she has done her job...she spoiled everyone's life and izzat..now she walk out of their life peacefully..that is wht she wanted right 🤢

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆  Hello Blossom!  this is such a funny perspective but so true...the thing is she is dragging her feet after walking outside of their life.

In some twisted way, I think she thought that she would spoil their life and then continue to stay there.  It is somewhat of a shock that the chachis and bhabhis tore off her mangalsutra and asked her to leave... and also that prem just kept crying while standing there ... he did not say "I will leave with you" 😆😆
Edited by tinoo - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tinoo

😆  Hello Blossom!  this is such a funny perspective but so true...the thing is she is dragging her feet after walking outside of their life.

In some twisted way, I think she thought that she would spoil their life and then continue to stay there.  It is somewhat of a shock that the chachis and bhabhis tore off her mangalsutra and asked her to leave... and also that prem just kept crying while standing there ... he did not say "I will leave with you" 😆😆

For Prem to say that-he'd need brains,a  heart and guts-organs that are obviously TOTALLY missing in this utterly wooden faced actor Since when has Simar become such a strong votary of truth? Must be a recent change-since there was no SHRED of it while she lied to her parents about her participation in a dance show twice earlier & the third time she cheated & lied to her parents & Sasural on her wedding day.Not very convincing to prattle on about the urgency to tell the truth when you have lied consistently, to everybody  right from the beginning. Plus she is a less than average actress.