Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

BhavyaRedy

BhavyaRedy

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Some one asked siddharth sir in facebook that yesterday's episode is like vivah.. he replied " i am associate director of vivah, itna tho haq bantha hain yaar..lol"

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Leena90naina-syedarjun_fanangelluckrubab1690KiranSonu1Virika-KryRan-Deepali-NabzKaJenDMGcarie~~BaBy~AnGel~~Allbut1Harpreet.Mhooriia_x-Jafrina-alicemathLumzz..Amina..patakhaguddiChocoSoul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Siddharth sir's reply" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged

hahahah really?

gud answer by him!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BhavyaRedy

ChocoSoul

IF-Sizzlerz

ChocoSoul

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged

hehe cool answer Siddharth...love watching his Vivah tele-version Smile

OYesSheDid

Goldie

OYesSheDid

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
...thats so retarded. we don't want to see vivah portrayed on the small screen. what happened to original ideas?!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

scent_flowerLumzzSid4TeamCanada

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
No-one asked him lol. I think he saw my post yesterday about the Vivah scene so he randomly mentioned it. It was pretty sweet of him to do that :) But that doesn't mean he copies the scenes :P Orignal emotions are much better!

Edited by *Reemz* - 04 November 2011 at 8:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

scent_flowerpreethi12345OYesSheDid

scribbles

IF-Dazzler

scribbles

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
ohh didnt know that! wow 

scent_flower

Goldie

scent_flower

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CertifiedBummer

...thats so retarded. we don't want to see vivah portrayed on the small screen. what happened to original ideas?!
I know! I was like 'dude..what's this?!'
I didn't like that personally..and so far I don't see a 'special bonding' between  sisters as was shown in the promos(like what they do is what all sisters do!)..like what can your sister do for you and all..all I see is how Jeevika on the phone with Viren,Viren going ga-ga over Jeevika..it's time the story progressed and stays true to it's title..
I want to see more of Virmaan tooLOLWink

Edited by scent_flower - 04 November 2011 at 10:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luvlife84Lumzz

Lumzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Lumzz

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scent_flower

Originally posted by CertifiedBummer

I know! I was like 'dude..what's this?!'
I didn't like that personally..and so far I don't see a 'special bonding' between  sisters as was shown in the promos(like what they do is what all sisters do!)..like what can your sister do for you and all..all I see is how Jeevika on the phone with Viren,Viren going ga-ga over Jeevika..it's time the story progressed and stays true to it's title..
I want to see more of Virmaan tooLOLWink
Agree i cant take that much sweetness anymore...nd evn i want to see some VirMan scenes!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scent_flower

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.