Pancham

ISN'T KRISHAN SUPPOSE TO KNOW THE TRUTH?

sarina_202 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
OKAY...well we all know that meera and pancham didn't do anything while sleeping together...and when shri krishan comes to pancham he said that you have wronged..but what i don't get is....doens't god know all? so how come shri krishan not know that it was all ranjit's plan?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha82 thumbnail
yea...thts wht i was thinking? i am confused too...its definitely not pancham's fault for all this...i hate chirag and meera... 😡 first how can chirag do this to this to his own friend...thts so messed up...and meera use to trust him so much and now how can she think like tht... 😡
sarina_202 thumbnail
wait..go back..chirag is behind all this? 😕..and i only missed like two episode
niyati_patel thumbnail
well its not that ...first of all pancham is not bhegvan krishan ..he is a part of krishna..as the god said...ke tum bhegevan ke ansh hoo ...and bhegvan has said that he has done 2 mistake...first he drank and sleept with meera .....and second is vasundera who has faith in pancham more then her god..cuzz she knew that no mattre what happen pancham will save her...and pancham hisself created such a situation that vasundhera been atacted by that bad guy....so it was pancham's responsibity to take care of vasundhera and her child...but when she was calling pancham for help his was not in his sence   cuz he was drunk...so cuzz of him the child got killed ....that was exactelly god said...and if u think about it in a way it is right...ya i agree there is people behind all this and pancham will get to it soon ..i know...and he will do everything as an ordinary man that will be interesting..
ExoticDivinity2 thumbnail
I think that what they're showing is wrong...i mean Pancham lost his shakti cuz of two mistakes that he actually supposedly did not commit.  It's that whole "what goes around comes around" thing you know.  Vasundhara gave Pancham a baddua (how do you spell it, a bad prayer) and said that Pancham will suffer for what he did to make Namit and Vasundhara homeless.  She didn't get that Pancham was trying to make Namit, Kishore, and Kamlesh to go down on their feet and apologize to his father and his grandmother for doing such bad to them....thing is that Vasundhara's baddua came back on her and that's how she lost the child.  The way the show is showing it is wrong...if you give someone a baddua that they don't deserve, then it comes right back on you...so it came back on her.  Pancham should not have gotten drunk that night, but wasn't it Meera who was running after him and in love with him...and wasn't it Meera who gave him the drink (yes she didn't know that Ranjit was putting alcohol or whatever in the drink)?  Pancham was always a good guy and in the end will be a good guy and will clear his name.  Chirag is gonna get it...he's lying so most likely, either Chirag will feel really bad and tell Pancham that Ranjit made him do it cause Chirag loves Meera, or Pancham will have to get out of Chirag that he lied.  I just want Pancham to get his powers back...and I really don't believe that Pancham did anything wrong.  That's what the show is stating but not what I think. 
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thats wut i think! becuz bhagwan is suposed to no everything! i guess its a blooper! but chirag is going to getblamed sooner or later! i want pancham to get his powers b ack as well! so he can teach the evil a lesson!!!!!! i thot meera luved him and she suspected him and made him go to jail! ughh1 now this is getting osrta unbelievable! and isn't pancham suposed to no that there is something inside his drink and meeras and whose plannign it? shouldn't he have took the 5 pegs outs???

-mika

Nisha82 thumbnail
all of u guys are right...Remember when pancham was doing yoga he saw tht someone was laughing at him but he couldnt tell who it was...one thing for sure is that pancham is just an ansh of krishna...he doesn't have all the powers...so thts why i guess he couldnt figure it out and all tht happened...it was kinda interesting that they put a twist in the show instead of just showing the family fight...but i am still so mad at meera for doing all tht 😡 she should have trusted me tht he wouldnt do tht...
samir_soni thumbnail
I think he's partly gifted and can see things to help others not him