Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

MadameX

IF-Sizzlerz

MadameX

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
I'm in a very good mood (BBT can be very spirit-uplifting LOL) so I decided to open the discussion thread. Of course it would be silly for all of you to think that I will be providing highlights so any of you can take up the good deed (it will reflect nicely on your karmaLOL). Have a happy discussion. Big smile

Edit: Here are highlights being graciously provided by tejeshec. LOL

SGP update: Suhana --Madhuri nok jhok...waste of time...Meena-Rani wash clothes...fun...Meethi joins...BP sees all this and is very happy...

SNS update: Gopi was about to stop but Ahem held her hand EmbarrassedROFL

SGP update: Meethi is crying as there is no one to play with her..BP makes full use of this situation..Plays with Meethi...Meethi asks him where was he all these years...Meena tells Rani that BP is questioning her about the members...

Seeing Meethi play with BP Rani gets angry and tells her not to play with him anymore...BP questions Rani about her conduct..He asks her whats her problem...why she is not talking to him?? Rani tells him that he doesn't belong to this house ...

Ishaan...Secretary junk talk..ignore maarna please...He thinks about Sona(my Jaan)...Sona and her husband in their house...Ishaan calls her...Sona is shocked...She asks her not to call and asks him to message and then she will call depending on the situation...Ishaan tells her that he wants to meet her right now in her house..Ishaan is worried...He asks if something is wrong...

Ishaan tells her not to worry as he is not going to propose to her in front of her husbandLOL. Sona tells him that he will come to their house sometime this week.

BM gets angry on Rani for spanking Meethi...Gaal laal hogaye Meethi keCry...2 tight slaps...BM gives a lecture to Rani...KK comes with sweets...BM tells KK that she was scolding her DIL's like a cruel MIL..KK bursts out laughingLOL...
BP bin bulaaye mehman ki tarah starts conversing with KK. KK is silent..He forcefully feeds on some sweets which KK got...Rano asks BP to leave but he continues with his shameless acts...He acts as if he is the man of the house and there is nothing wrong...
Ishaan comes home and looks very tensed. Suhana madam tells him all the day's maid issues...Ishaan tells her to manage somehow as all maids are the same...Suhana asks him why he is so upset..He tells her about the weird Sona phone talk..He tells her there is something wrong...Suhana gives some reasons for Sona's weird behavior..Suhana is about to call Sona then Ishaan asks her to message and not call...EOD...

Precap: Sona is on phone with Suhana..Abhishek asks her who is it? He takes the phone and talks to Suhana..Suhana invites them for dinner...

Meri Sona pareshaan hai...Cry/...I think I should go to Mumbai tomorrowLOL

Edited by MadameX - 04 November 2011 at 9:04am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

md410Keenu.Gcoolkitty_23*Resham*Siddhi_YusBeeinnominate

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "11/4 Discussion: Tejesh Wants to go to Mumbai" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Na na Eks pls post the highlights urselfLOL nobody in a deed wl be doing this todayLOL

MadameX

IF-Sizzlerz

MadameX

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

Na na Eks pls post the highlights urselfLOL nobody in a deed wl be doing this todayLOL

Sorry but Star Player isn't working for me so I can't provide highlights. I shall entrust you or Tejesh to the task of doing this good deed. *gives pretty-please imploring look* LOL

tejeshec

IF-Rockerz

tejeshec

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Feeling bad for Rashi yaar. Oops wrong forumROFL

MadameX

IF-Sizzlerz

MadameX

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejeshec

So how was it seeing her get kicked out? ROFL

tejeshec

IF-Rockerz

tejeshec

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MadameX

She was not ready to go but had to be dragged outCryLOL

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
am i in the wrong forum???LOL

MadameX

IF-Sizzlerz

MadameX

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MadameX

She was not ready to go but had to be dragged outCryLOL

Muahahahahaha...splendid...I bet that Gopi gawar tried to stop them all. AngryLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top