Pratigya

This month ZING Magazine edited (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitaly..

Originally posted by ssrbaqri

ohhh...it's in the news too...& my POV stands vindicated...
I remember that a few days back I had felt the same tension between kriya couple & when I shared this on the forum everyone tried to bully me...frnds, it's nothing to be so furious at...there can't be smoke without fire...
we all know that kriya r one of the most popular on-screen couples, but if they don't hv great mutual understanding, why should anyone deny that...a reality will remain so...arhan has his reservations & has confessed so on many occasions...pooja is also happy with her own life...why do we all want to console ourselves that they r the best frnds when the stark reality is quite contrary to this...
What concerns us is only that they both r very professional & r not hesitant to work together despite their differences...yes I would hv problem with them if their strained relations were a hurdle in the way of their working together (as is the case with ankit & monica)...  
@underline
Dear i have read many news so far about our lead and seen video  .as well since i m on this forum .
Now there can't  be smoke without fire but there is no smoke so there is no fire :)
ARJA good frds that we can see..
no comments ankit monica
and pls do not compare them with our lead .
nothing personnal  .. Smile 

StarThumbs UpClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anondo.RMitu_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This month ZING Magazine edited (Page 6)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Eden_luvsKriya

IF-Rockerz

Eden_luvsKriya

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssrbaqri

ohhh...it's in the news too...& my POV stands vindicated...
I remember that a few days back I had felt the same tension between kriya couple & when I shared this on the forum everyone tried to bully me...frnds, it's nothing to be so furious at...there can't be smoke without fire...
we all know that kriya r one of the most popular on-screen couples, but if they don't hv great mutual understanding, why should anyone deny that...a reality will remain so...arhan has his reservations & has confessed so on many occasions...pooja is also happy with her own life...why do we all want to console ourselves that they r the best frnds when the stark reality is quite contrary to this...
What concerns us is only that they both r very professional & r not hesitant to work together despite their differences...yes I would hv problem with them if their strained relations were a hurdle in the way of their working together (as is the case with ankit & monica)...  

I wonder hw u hav gt different eyes from others...ur d onli one who thinks d opposite of us all n ur always spreading negativity on our forum...u shud bettter try dis tricks on sum other forum!

kupkakes

IF-Rockerz

kupkakes

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing.

Pragati.T

IF-Sizzlerz

Pragati.T

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Hi All,

I just read most of the comments and can understand that many didnt liked the "Top 10 No So Friendly" article as it involved their favorite celebrities as you love to see them as a pair.

Going by the subject it says "No So Friendly" and I feel its talking of a certain time when they were shooting together and later again they sort out their differences. And the article itself says that its based on "media reports and speculation". 

Personally I still dont think myself as part of "media" as I dont involve myself much into the content part as thats not my cup of tea. But since I can see both the sides I can just say that not always media is at fault and not all news which you dont like are "rumours". 

To me "no so friendly" certainly do not mean bitter enemies or anything similar to that. There are times when emotions are high and we stop talking to some people (or limit our talks to work related only). And with time things again get back to normal slowly.

Agreed that it could have been avoided like we can avoid many other things. We take your feedback and criticism in a positive way and will work towards improving Zing.

Regards,
Vijay Bhatter

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akku8910HamiSky

Post Reply New Post

Go to top