Pratigya

This month ZING Magazine edited (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

ashGC_arja

IF-Dazzler

ashGC_arja

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
what is this crap thing going about????Angry.. are they blind?? cant they see that ArJa gel with each other so well.. it is clearly evident from their off screen interviews n al other parties... Arhaan has attitude, starry issues... OMG.. now this makes meROFL..
aaliaka has already told in his b'day interview that he does a lot of masti on the sets..
SBS n these ppl dont have any other except this... just leave it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvira22Veena.SMitu_Anondo.R

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This month ZING Magazine edited (Page 5)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ssrbaqri

IF-Dazzler

ssrbaqri

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mo710

Originally posted by ssrbaqri

ohhh...it's in the news too...& my POV stands vindicated...
I remember that a few days back I had felt the same tension between kriya couple & when I shared this on the forum everyone tried to bully me...frnds, it's nothing to be so furious at...there can't be smoke without fire...
we all know that kriya r one of the most popular on-screen couples, but if they don't hv great mutual understanding, why should anyone deny that...a reality will remain so...arhan has his reservations & has confessed so on many occasions...pooja is also happy with her own life...why do we all want to console ourselves that they r the best frnds when the stark reality is quite contrary to this...
What concerns us is only that they both r very professional & r not hesitant to work together despite their differences...yes I would hv problem with them if their strained relations were a hurdle in the way of their working together (as is the case with ankit & monica)...  

Dear, if u watch the recent india forums video of them with the baby u can see that they are comfortable with each other and having fun on sets with the baby so I feel that the news is wrong and utterly baseless as its based on rumours by stupid reporters! Also, how do u sense tension between Kriya and none of the other viewers can?LOL And its a stupid story that has no foundation to it and how do u know wat the stark reality is? 1 or 2 reporters say things with no evidence and u believe them? I believe in evidence and the evidence in recent IF video with them playing with Chotuu on set and Pooja smearing cake on Arhaans face on his Bday on August shows great rapport with each other and are great friends off set too as u wont let just anyone smear ur face with cake will u now!Wink

All i have to say is and it is a request to you that not to post negative posts as its based on 1 or 2 rumours u have seen on news and mags! Ur right there is no smoke without fire and the smoke of this has come from useless reporters who cant portray facts properly! They even contradict their own videos of ARJA that they posted! Well i can safely 98-99% of viewers think this garbage news and so do I based on the facts i have stated!
Dear frnds, I'm not arguing for or against arhan...I hv already mentioned that they both are good professionals & don't hv problems working with each other...my observation is only that their body language suggests sm resevations...& anyone can see that they are not best friends too if not enemies..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Deathstroke

Mitu_

IF-Sizzlerz

Mitu_

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged

I remember that a few days back I had felt the same tension between kriya couple & when I shared this on the forum everyone tried to bully me...frnds, it's nothing to be so furious at...there can't be smoke without fire...
we all know that kriya r one of the most popular on-screen couples, but if they don't hv great mutual understanding, why should anyone deny that...a reality will remain so...arhan has his reservations & has confessed so on many occasions...pooja is also happy with her own life...why do we all want to console ourselves that they r the best frnds when the stark reality is quite contrary to this...
What concerns us is only that they both r very professional & r not hesitant to work together despite their differences...yes I would hv problem with them if their strained relations were a hurdle in the way of their working together (as is the case with ankit & monica)...  
@underline
Dear i have read many news so far about our lead and seen video  .as well since i m on this forum .
Now there can't  be smoke without fire but there is no smoke so there is no fire :)
ARJA good frds that we can see..
no comments ankit monica
and pls do not compare them with our lead .
nothing personnal  .. Smile 

Edited by Mitaly.. - 04 November 2011 at 11:59am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mo710Elvira22Veena.SSnigdha_KhanamAnondo.R

Mitu_

IF-Sizzlerz

Mitu_

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anondo.R

OMG! Wasn't online and what a story by Zing! ROFL ROFL ROFL From where they got this news?? I read it somewhere before! They are copy pasting? Silly
yes copy from SBS news Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvira22Snigdha_KhanamAnondo.R

Mitu_

IF-Sizzlerz

Mitu_

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by babithaj

Thanx Mitu for sharing...But don't take it seriously dear... just be cool like Arhaan...He will be blessed with lots of lovable hearts here itself...
i m not taking but Smile
this ppl reporter Ouch they should do some homework before posting such a rubbish ..
not just rumours Ouch

Edited by Mitaly.. - 04 November 2011 at 12:05pm

Elvira22Snigdha_KhanamAnondo.R

Anondo.R

IF-Sizzlerz

Anondo.R

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitaly..

Originally posted by Anondo.R

OMG! Wasn't online and what a story by Zing! ROFL ROFL ROFL From where they got this news?? I read it somewhere before! They are copy pasting? Silly

yes copy from SBS news Wink

SBS also?? I think i read it somewhere else. I mean an article! but can't remember. Poor me LOL

Elvira22Mitu_Snigdha_Khanam

arryline

IF-Rockerz

arryline

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Ya I feel the whole  article is absurd apart from ArJa they have mentioed Karan-Jenny who have crackling off screen chemistry.Ignore it and chillax everyoneSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mo710Mitu_

Mo710

IF-Dazzler

Mo710

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mo710

Dear, if u watch the recent india forums video of them with the baby u can see that they are comfortable with each other and having fun on sets with the baby so I feel that the news is wrong and utterly baseless as its based on rumours by stupid reporters! Also, how do u sense tension between Kriya and none of the other viewers can?LOL And its a stupid story that has no foundation to it and how do u know wat the stark reality is? 1 or 2 reporters say things with no evidence and u believe them? I believe in evidence and the evidence in recent IF video with them playing with Chotuu on set and Pooja smearing cake on Arhaans face on his Bday on August shows great rapport with each other and are great friends off set too as u wont let just anyone smear ur face with cake will u now!Wink

All i have to say is and it is a request to you that not to post negative posts as its based on 1 or 2 rumours u have seen on news and mags! Ur right there is no smoke without fire and the smoke of this has come from useless reporters who cant portray facts properly! They even contradict their own videos of ARJA that they posted! Well i can safely 98-99% of viewers think this garbage news and so do I based on the facts i have stated!
Dear frnds, I'm not arguing for or against arhan...I hv already mentioned that they both are good professionals & don't hv problems working with each other...my observation is only that their body language suggests sm resevations...& anyone can see that they are not best friends too if not enemies..

Dear,
If there body language said that they werent friends and are ENEMIESLOL then why wud they do so intimate scenes together then if they didnt like each other? And if u see on videos on them playing with Chotuu, they seem to be friends to me and on Arhaan's bday video they were having masti too! So i dont think ANYONE like u sed can see their body language any different from their other scenes to suggest they dont get on. Plus everyone who has commented have sed they are friends and gud friends so i think ur observations are wrong/misjudged as no one else thinks that! I respect ur views but i 110% disagree with them as evidence ive suggested say otherwise!

heera1702Eden_luvsKriyaAnondo.R

Post Reply New Post

Go to top