Pratigya

This month ZING Magazine edited (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

babithaj

IF-Rockerz

babithaj

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

What IF is doing is..

they show an APPLE n call it a MANGO...
Lallantop Hami...Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arjaAnondo.R

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This month ZING Magazine edited (Page 4)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

babithaj

IF-Rockerz

babithaj

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Thanx Mitu for sharing...But don't take it seriously dear... just be cool like Arhaan...He will be blessed with lots of lovable hearts here itself...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arjaEden_luvsKriyaSnigdha_KhanamAnondo.R

ssrbaqri

IF-Dazzler

ssrbaqri

ohhh...it's in the news too...& my POV stands vindicated...
I remember that a few days back I had felt the same tension between kriya couple & when I shared this on the forum everyone tried to bully me...frnds, it's nothing to be so furious at...there can't be smoke without fire...
we all know that kriya r one of the most popular on-screen couples, but if they don't hv great mutual understanding, why should anyone deny that...a reality will remain so...arhan has his reservations & has confessed so on many occasions...pooja is also happy with her own life...why do we all want to console ourselves that they r the best frnds when the stark reality is quite contrary to this...
What concerns us is only that they both r very professional & r not hesitant to work together despite their differences...yes I would hv problem with them if their strained relations were a hurdle in the way of their working together (as is the case with ankit & monica)...  

tanudrashti

IF-Rockerz

tanudrashti

Yeah Arhaan has attitude problem ab koi insaan agar thodi privacy chahta hain aur akele rehta hain faltoo ki footage lene ki jagah to pakka he is having attitude.PG and AB ke bich main problem hain to chemistry ka yeh alam hain agar eye to eye dekhte to hamari screen ka kya hota.Completely Rubbish reporters plz do some homework don't copy paste others news.

ashGC_arjaElvira22heera1702Veena.S

Anondo.R

IF-Sizzlerz

Anondo.R

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
OMG! Wasn't online and what a story by Zing! ROFL ROFL ROFL From where they got this news?? I read it somewhere before! They are copy pasting? Silly

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arjaElvira22Veena.SMitu_Snigdha_Khanam

Mo710

IF-Dazzler

Mo710

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssrbaqri

ohhh...it's in the news too...& my POV stands vindicated...
I remember that a few days back I had felt the same tension between kriya couple & when I shared this on the forum everyone tried to bully me...frnds, it's nothing to be so furious at...there can't be smoke without fire...
we all know that kriya r one of the most popular on-screen couples, but if they don't hv great mutual understanding, why should anyone deny that...a reality will remain so...arhan has his reservations & has confessed so on many occasions...pooja is also happy with her own life...why do we all want to console ourselves that they r the best frnds when the stark reality is quite contrary to this...
What concerns us is only that they both r very professional & r not hesitant to work together despite their differences...yes I would hv problem with them if their strained relations were a hurdle in the way of their working together (as is the case with ankit & monica)...  

Dear, if u watch the recent india forums video of them with the baby u can see that they are comfortable with each other and having fun on sets with the baby so I feel that the news is wrong and utterly baseless as its based on rumours by stupid reporters! Also, how do u sense tension between Kriya and none of the other viewers can?LOL And its a stupid story that has no foundation to it and how do u know wat the stark reality is? 1 or 2 reporters say things with no evidence and u believe them? I believe in evidence and the evidence in recent IF video with them playing with Chotuu on set and Pooja smearing cake on Arhaans face on his Bday on August shows great rapport with each other and are great friends off set too as u wont let just anyone smear ur face with cake will u now!Wink

All i have to say is and it is a request to you that not to post negative posts as its based on 1 or 2 rumours u have seen on news and mags! Ur right there is no smoke without fire and the smoke of this has come from useless reporters who cant portray facts properly! They even contradict their own videos of ARJA that they posted! Well i can safely 98-99% of viewers think this garbage news and so do I based on the facts i have stated!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arjaElvira22heera1702Eden_luvsKriyaAnondo.R

Deathstroke

IF-Sizzlerz

Deathstroke

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
If the article is true then i am MORE proud to be a arhaan fan!!! And my respect for him has increased more.He is not like the other media attention seeking womaniser heroes who flirt with their female costars offscreen and i am happy if he has this attitude!!!

Anondo.R

IF-Sizzlerz

Anondo.R

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

What nonsense is this??...IF people have lost their credibility now...They are clearly not doing their own research. Haven't they seen their own videos they post?? Dead

They watched but forgot! Short term memory loss LOL

ashGC_arjaElvira22Veena.SMitu_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top