Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

To MysticaMagic and Minnie (Page 4)

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shiverz

Please don't leave queenbee & mr2006! it would be a shame for i-f to lose 2 members over a fight about two imaginary characters!!

I agree 100%.  Isnt it sad that we come to the forum to make friends.  and isnt it also true that friends can have difference of opinion and different and divergent views on all or any topics.   that does not mean they stop being friends or do not meet up etc.   dont leave the forum for these reasons...  But yes, sometimes, retorts can be hurtful, which all forum members could well avoid. 

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Purab

I think Queenbee is right. Partiality in this forum has gone out of limit. I think the Moderators are behaving in a kiddish way as the class monitors in a school. They comment on every post in harsh language , it is really difficult to write anything. This forum has become a terrible place now. I have been reading the posts in this forum from last one year, then i thought of getting registered but now i am really disheartened by the attitude on the moderators towards me.

I dont think u r right in that.  I have been a silent visitor and find that unless the situation really demands it, the mods have been very patient.  but then the mods are human and sometimes, the quotes could really test their patience as well....But I think all the mods have been doing a commendable jobs.  In every forum, there are diff of opinions over different characters, and fights erupt quite often, but most mods have been sorting it out pretty well.....
bhangra rulez Goldie
bhangra rulez
bhangra rulez

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Please guys don't leaveCry
Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 9:07am | IP Logged
 what is going on here????? oh God! guys please don't behave so emtionally!!!please !!!! bee i thought you are soooo much  mature and rational human being???? then why are you being sooo much emotional???? its a temporary phenomenon!!! don't you have some small fights in your family??? this forum is very much like a family! i know you are hurt ,but this is a temporary phenomenon!!! everybody here likes your posts and love you so much, don't you know that? what happened that you are leaving?there may be some misunderstandings but afterall we are good friends! all these posts are like debates ! and you know that debates are not battles! all these will fade away!you will forget all these and everything will be allright!please have some patience! its my request to you!don't go please !you are among those few people whom i really respect and love  in this forum!don't prove my confidence upon you wrong!change you decision please!!!!!!CryCry!!!!
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Queenbee, MR2006, Ummmm

Please don't think of quitting this forum. You all are great assets to this forum and we would hate to see you all go.

Do not let a silly fight take over such a path. It is more than that at IF...we have more discussions than just JJKN.

Please stay back.

ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smisha

Queenbee, MR2006, Ummmm

Please don't think of quitting this forum. You all are great assets to this forum and we would hate to see you all go.

Do not let a silly fight take over such a path. It is more than that at IF...we have more discussions than just JJKN.

Please stay back.

Me?? Am I leaving the forum? Why? Why am I leaving? When do I leave? Am I supposed to have left by now??

LOL LOL 

Smisha..that looks like a bit of confusion! I ain't going nowhere! I was infact requesting QB to return home with bags and baggage! MR2006 .. I was zapped to read that you too are leaving the forum! Oh come on you two! Don't you see that everyone around is distraught at this..... so distraught that they've already packed my stuff too thinking I'm going! Wink

Seriously guys, lets bygones by bygones! Come and knock on I-F posts.. we are waiting for you!

sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummm

Originally posted by smisha

Queenbee, MR2006, Ummmm

Please stay back.

Me?? Am I leaving the forum? Why? Why am I leaving? When do I leave? Am I supposed to have left by now??

LOL LOL

Smisha..that looks like a bit of confusion! I ain't going nowhere! I was infact requesting QB to return home with bags and baggage! MR2006 .. I was zapped to read that you too are leaving the forum! Oh come on you two! Don't you see that everyone around is distraught at this..... so distraught that they've already packed my stuff too thinking I'm going! Wink

Seriously guys, lets bygones by bygones! Come and knock on I-F posts.. we are waiting for you!

LOL LOL welcome back Ummmm! LOL
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

Hello friends,

Queenbee has contacted me through PM and she is NOT leaving the forum. MR2006, Please read this message as Queenbee has something special to say to you.

As per Queenbee's request, I am posting her PM here and closing this thread as I feel that the issue has now been resolved.

Queenbee's PM:

=================================================

Mystica,

'Sorry' does not even begin to describe the way I feel after reading your post.. I have behaved so very foolish and emotional, just like a slighted B-grade drama queen, and I owe you one helluva an apology for taking your words in the wrong context. Why is it that after accusing you of thinking the worst of me, I went ahead and did the same of you? Just goes to show the buck dosn't stop anywhere, and you moderators have been right all along.

You just have to believe me when I say that I did NOT expect so many people to write in, saying "don't go..". My ears are still burning with embarrassment. I had no idea this would blow up. I guess I have a long way to go before I become forum-worthy enough to understand the dynamics of these forums... and I mean it differently from how I meant it before. I did NOT intend to revert back to I-F when I grandly declared I was quitting, but reading everyone's posts made me feel so small and stupid and pettyOuch

I cannot possibly allow others to think of you as guilty, or you yourself to feel guilty about anything you did. I reacted from a purely emotional level and I have only myself to blame for that.

Please, please forgive and forget my blunder. Can you? Will you?

Have you?

I have a request - could you please, please close the two threads regarding this whole issue.. and if you want you can paste this PM at the end of the thread, becos I would like everyone to know that I think, as a moderator, you have been as wonderful, dutiful and impartial as possible.Clap

I have another request - There is no question of me ever posting a single line until MR2006 rejoins as well. I would hate for this to become like a K-serial but honestly, I do have some decency left and I'd feel too guilty to remain a part of this 'family' if MR2006 leaves becos of me. Please, please, please try and get her backCry.... I will tooCryCry

I'm sorry, Mystica.. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry...Cry

I do have a lot of requests for someone who's supposed to be sorry, don't I...

Have you forgiven me yet?
I'm really sorry.

Qb.

===================================================

Go to top